Clearer, better highs and tighter bass.....They do require a couple hundred hours to get the best out of them. I'll have them in a better spot in a month or so.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- . Last post on 1/14/15 at 9:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship | discussion thread Last post on Today at 6:06 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just found us a new company for remolding! Cheap, US based, and FAST! Last post on 12/30/14 at 7:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio doesn't do remolds...seriously??? Last post on 11/21/14 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread - Page 21
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
good to know. Im gonna run stock cable first and then, maybe next month, switch to moon audio. the waiting time for toxic is to long for me. everybody seems to want or have a toxic cable upgrade. they must be very good...
It depends on the silicone you use. If your audiologist uses silicone on water basis it will shrink for about 4 to 5% with time.
My impressions travelled 10 days till arrival but my audiologist said there wont be any issues and I shouldn't worry..
My 16pro's will ship on wednesday, can't wait to listen to them...
Thanks for the info. Enjoy your 16s and post pics!
Yes, they are worth the wait.
I just placed my order right now. Since the weather has been pretty hot lately, do you think the heat will have any effect on the impressions if say the package just sits in a warehouse or hot delivery truck for a few days? I still need to find an audiologist working this holiday weekend to get my impressions. I worry that if I were to ship regular ground shipping or the cheapest method before the weekend then I could take at least a week to get to JHA from California.
Mine is from semarang indonesia, to jakarta indonesia, then to singapore, and then to JH
And now is weekend which my impression is stay at shipment hahahaha
May god bless our ear impressions haha
Where did u buy? Jaben?
Aaahhh it took me few days to decide the color shells and faceplate
Aah... Ic.. I got my own audiologist
But i ship it to jaben singapore
Did u meet Jerry and Corbyn at mook headphone festival?
Don't remind me about it. Had some school commitments and didn't have the chance to go. Really hope for another one maybe next year
Wow it is 3 days
My regret didnt take a chance to take a photo together with the owner of final audio (im a big fans of final audio design)
The second regret is i had a couple chance to talking with Jerry but my english is very bad so i just thinking what should i say in english hahahahahahaha
I just hear he speaking and i cant reply hahahah
And why i decide to buy JH16 (even i already have another ciem) is because i compared the old Jh16 with the freqphase
The freqphase is far far far above the old jh16
This is the story behind the freqphase jh16
Freqphase was never published by JHaudio before
And Jerry use his own "extra tuning" of jh16 pro which is sound different than the original jh16 pro
And someday, there is recording person want to try his ciem
And said the sound is very good. Then Jerry ask other people how my own jh16 compare with the original jh6? And most of them said that his jh16 is much better
And then he publish jh16 freqphase which original from his very own ciem
And the sonic tuning of jh16 freqphase is Jerry's very own taste of sonic
That is the story behind jh16 freqphse
And its 95% true. The 5% is if my english is so so bad so i translated it wrong
- The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 44 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 50 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Taket Combo H2 & TR2 Plus 2 New Pad Set (Thin & Tick) 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica CK100 *RARE - Smallest Triple Driver IEM * Mint... 3 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Taket H2 & TR2 plus Two Set Pad 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)