Clearer, better highs and tighter bass.....They do require a couple hundred hours to get the best out of them. I'll have them in a better spot in a month or so.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fitear MH335DW vs JH16 pro vs Unique Melody Merlin vs Roxanne Last post on 4/24/14 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- JH-16 Pro, Help (need you to compare to yours). Last post on 3/25/14 at 10:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Amp for iPhone 5S with JH16s Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:05am in Portable Headphone Amps
The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread - Page 21
Gear mentioned in this thread:
good to know. Im gonna run stock cable first and then, maybe next month, switch to moon audio. the waiting time for toxic is to long for me. everybody seems to want or have a toxic cable upgrade. they must be very good...
It depends on the silicone you use. If your audiologist uses silicone on water basis it will shrink for about 4 to 5% with time.
My impressions travelled 10 days till arrival but my audiologist said there wont be any issues and I shouldn't worry..
My 16pro's will ship on wednesday, can't wait to listen to them...
Thanks for the info. Enjoy your 16s and post pics!
Yes, they are worth the wait.
I just placed my order right now. Since the weather has been pretty hot lately, do you think the heat will have any effect on the impressions if say the package just sits in a warehouse or hot delivery truck for a few days? I still need to find an audiologist working this holiday weekend to get my impressions. I worry that if I were to ship regular ground shipping or the cheapest method before the weekend then I could take at least a week to get to JHA from California.
Mine is from semarang indonesia, to jakarta indonesia, then to singapore, and then to JH
And now is weekend which my impression is stay at shipment hahahaha
May god bless our ear impressions haha
Where did u buy? Jaben?
Aaahhh it took me few days to decide the color shells and faceplate
Aah... Ic.. I got my own audiologist
But i ship it to jaben singapore
Did u meet Jerry and Corbyn at mook headphone festival?
Don't remind me about it. Had some school commitments and didn't have the chance to go. Really hope for another one maybe next year
Wow it is 3 days
My regret didnt take a chance to take a photo together with the owner of final audio (im a big fans of final audio design)
The second regret is i had a couple chance to talking with Jerry but my english is very bad so i just thinking what should i say in english hahahahahahaha
I just hear he speaking and i cant reply hahahah
And why i decide to buy JH16 (even i already have another ciem) is because i compared the old Jh16 with the freqphase
The freqphase is far far far above the old jh16
This is the story behind the freqphase jh16
Freqphase was never published by JHaudio before
And Jerry use his own "extra tuning" of jh16 pro which is sound different than the original jh16 pro
And someday, there is recording person want to try his ciem
And said the sound is very good. Then Jerry ask other people how my own jh16 compare with the original jh6? And most of them said that his jh16 is much better
And then he publish jh16 freqphase which original from his very own ciem
And the sonic tuning of jh16 freqphase is Jerry's very own taste of sonic
That is the story behind jh16 freqphse
And its 95% true. The 5% is if my english is so so bad so i translated it wrong
- The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 9 seconds ago
- › Help choosing headphones, amp, and dac for electronic music 30 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Amplifiers shootout for Stax 009 (Eddie Current Electra, AudioValve... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 4-45 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)