Clearer, better highs and tighter bass.....They do require a couple hundred hours to get the best out of them. I'll have them in a better spot in a month or so.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- . Last post on 1/14/15 at 9:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship | discussion thread Last post on 6/29/15 at 10:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just found us a new company for remolding! Cheap, US based, and FAST! Last post on 12/30/14 at 7:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread - Page 21
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
good to know. Im gonna run stock cable first and then, maybe next month, switch to moon audio. the waiting time for toxic is to long for me. everybody seems to want or have a toxic cable upgrade. they must be very good...
It depends on the silicone you use. If your audiologist uses silicone on water basis it will shrink for about 4 to 5% with time.
My impressions travelled 10 days till arrival but my audiologist said there wont be any issues and I shouldn't worry..
My 16pro's will ship on wednesday, can't wait to listen to them...
Thanks for the info. Enjoy your 16s and post pics!
Yes, they are worth the wait.
I just placed my order right now. Since the weather has been pretty hot lately, do you think the heat will have any effect on the impressions if say the package just sits in a warehouse or hot delivery truck for a few days? I still need to find an audiologist working this holiday weekend to get my impressions. I worry that if I were to ship regular ground shipping or the cheapest method before the weekend then I could take at least a week to get to JHA from California.
Mine is from semarang indonesia, to jakarta indonesia, then to singapore, and then to JH
And now is weekend which my impression is stay at shipment hahahaha
May god bless our ear impressions haha
Where did u buy? Jaben?
Aaahhh it took me few days to decide the color shells and faceplate
Aah... Ic.. I got my own audiologist
But i ship it to jaben singapore
Did u meet Jerry and Corbyn at mook headphone festival?
Don't remind me about it. Had some school commitments and didn't have the chance to go. Really hope for another one maybe next year
Wow it is 3 days
My regret didnt take a chance to take a photo together with the owner of final audio (im a big fans of final audio design)
The second regret is i had a couple chance to talking with Jerry but my english is very bad so i just thinking what should i say in english hahahahahahaha
I just hear he speaking and i cant reply hahahah
And why i decide to buy JH16 (even i already have another ciem) is because i compared the old Jh16 with the freqphase
The freqphase is far far far above the old jh16
This is the story behind the freqphase jh16
Freqphase was never published by JHaudio before
And Jerry use his own "extra tuning" of jh16 pro which is sound different than the original jh16 pro
And someday, there is recording person want to try his ciem
And said the sound is very good. Then Jerry ask other people how my own jh16 compare with the original jh6? And most of them said that his jh16 is much better
And then he publish jh16 freqphase which original from his very own ciem
And the sonic tuning of jh16 freqphase is Jerry's very own taste of sonic
That is the story behind jh16 freqphse
And its 95% true. The 5% is if my english is so so bad so i translated it wrong
- The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 10 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 11 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 11 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 13 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)