Clearer, better highs and tighter bass.....They do require a couple hundred hours to get the best out of them. I'll have them in a better spot in a month or so.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- JH Audio doesn't do remolds...seriously??? Last post on 11/21/14 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Null Audio Arete Series MKII Cable w/ Apple Mic - Review (pics) Last post on 11/10/14 at 1:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 16 pro dampened? Last post on 11/11/14 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: CIEMs Last post on 11/13/14 at 8:37am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Question regarding in ear fit and sinuses Last post on 10/17/14 at 8:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread - Page 21
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
good to know. Im gonna run stock cable first and then, maybe next month, switch to moon audio. the waiting time for toxic is to long for me. everybody seems to want or have a toxic cable upgrade. they must be very good...
It depends on the silicone you use. If your audiologist uses silicone on water basis it will shrink for about 4 to 5% with time.
My impressions travelled 10 days till arrival but my audiologist said there wont be any issues and I shouldn't worry..
My 16pro's will ship on wednesday, can't wait to listen to them...
Thanks for the info. Enjoy your 16s and post pics!
Yes, they are worth the wait.
I just placed my order right now. Since the weather has been pretty hot lately, do you think the heat will have any effect on the impressions if say the package just sits in a warehouse or hot delivery truck for a few days? I still need to find an audiologist working this holiday weekend to get my impressions. I worry that if I were to ship regular ground shipping or the cheapest method before the weekend then I could take at least a week to get to JHA from California.
Mine is from semarang indonesia, to jakarta indonesia, then to singapore, and then to JH
And now is weekend which my impression is stay at shipment hahahaha
May god bless our ear impressions haha
Where did u buy? Jaben?
Aaahhh it took me few days to decide the color shells and faceplate
Aah... Ic.. I got my own audiologist
But i ship it to jaben singapore
Did u meet Jerry and Corbyn at mook headphone festival?
Don't remind me about it. Had some school commitments and didn't have the chance to go. Really hope for another one maybe next year
Wow it is 3 days
My regret didnt take a chance to take a photo together with the owner of final audio (im a big fans of final audio design)
The second regret is i had a couple chance to talking with Jerry but my english is very bad so i just thinking what should i say in english hahahahahahaha
I just hear he speaking and i cant reply hahahah
And why i decide to buy JH16 (even i already have another ciem) is because i compared the old Jh16 with the freqphase
The freqphase is far far far above the old jh16
This is the story behind the freqphase jh16
Freqphase was never published by JHaudio before
And Jerry use his own "extra tuning" of jh16 pro which is sound different than the original jh16 pro
And someday, there is recording person want to try his ciem
And said the sound is very good. Then Jerry ask other people how my own jh16 compare with the original jh6? And most of them said that his jh16 is much better
And then he publish jh16 freqphase which original from his very own ciem
And the sonic tuning of jh16 freqphase is Jerry's very own taste of sonic
That is the story behind jh16 freqphse
And its 95% true. The 5% is if my english is so so bad so i translated it wrong
- The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer 32 seconds ago
- › Limitless Creations HP3BK, a great budget closed option 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 5 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)