I didn't order the 3a since I already had the HP-P1. Another meet specific item to try someday.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- . Last post on 1/14/15 at 9:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship | discussion thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just found us a new company for remolding! Cheap, US based, and FAST! Last post on 12/30/14 at 7:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I have a JH16 set on order and they are currently being built. This is my first set of custom IEMs and I am looking forward to how they sound through my RWAK100.
Has anyone tested them with a Pico?
I do not have a Pico, but they sound fantastic out of the Fostex HP-P1 and really good from the Audioquest DragonFly. Very punchy with the solid low end you would expect from the Quad bass units.
I am really glad I have both the T1's from ACS Custom and the JH16's They are very complimentary to each other with the more U shaped JH16's next to the neutral T1's.
I have had the T1's longer. I originally got the ACS Custom ear tips for my Etymotic hf2's and hf3's. I loved the silicon. Very comfortable with a nice seal. You could literally wear them for hours and not even think about them. I took the opportunity to order the T1's when I decided to get CIEM's since they already had my impressions on file.
The fit is great with both pair of CIEM's. I used old impressions for the T1's and had to get a refit. The JH16's impressions were taken at the same time I got the new ones for ACS. The Audiologist had never done 2 at one time before..
The JH16's have more thump and that makes them my favored ones for travel as they can deliver with more outside noise. ANother current advantage is that there is an after market cable with the Mic and phone controls for my iPhone. No such cable exists yet for the T1's. So the JH16's get more use. WHen I am in a quiet place for music, I will switch them up because both are wonderful, but they each offer a different sonic experience.
The T1's probably compare more to the UERM's from Ultimate Ears; neutral and precise. The JH16's are a party in my ears.
Both are winners!
already being use this case instead of those crappy otter box JH never used pelicans from the start
the picture was provided by one and only authorized dealer of JHAudio in Thailand
Edited by Tamz - 5/11/13 at 1:31am
It should be possible. Send the files in as high a rez as you can.
Good luck with it. They did a great job on my artwork.
Thanks! I managed to contact the original artist and he's provided me with a very Hi-Res version of the picture so hopefully it doesn't turn out all grainy. :)
- The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Ninjas are cool 49 seconds ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 56 seconds ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2