Clearer, better highs and tighter bass.....They do require a couple hundred hours to get the best out of them. I'll have them in a better spot in a month or so.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- JH16Pro customs vs Roxanne universals Last post on Today at 5:37 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Source for jh16fp Last post on 12/2/13 at 2:35am in Portable Source Gear
- Can we clean CIEM with a vacuum? Last post on 11/25/13 at 6:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What difference do number of drivers make in CIEMS? Last post on 11/18/13 at 10:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions about Nuforce Icon hdp for my JH16s. Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 5/29/13
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
The JH16 Pro Appreciation Thread - Page 21post #301 of 5338/31/13 at 5:01pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #302 of 5338/31/13 at 5:25pm
good to know. Im gonna run stock cable first and then, maybe next month, switch to moon audio. the waiting time for toxic is to long for me. everybody seems to want or have a toxic cable upgrade. they must be very good...post #303 of 5338/31/13 at 6:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by flaco
It depends on the silicone you use. If your audiologist uses silicone on water basis it will shrink for about 4 to 5% with time.
My impressions travelled 10 days till arrival but my audiologist said there wont be any issues and I shouldn't worry..
My 16pro's will ship on wednesday, can't wait to listen to them...
Thanks for the info. Enjoy your 16s and post pics!post #304 of 5338/31/13 at 6:20pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes, they are worth the wait.post #305 of 5338/31/13 at 8:32pmpost #306 of 5338/31/13 at 8:41pm
:Dpost #307 of 5339/1/13 at 12:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Thaigaryen
I just placed my order right now. Since the weather has been pretty hot lately, do you think the heat will have any effect on the impressions if say the package just sits in a warehouse or hot delivery truck for a few days? I still need to find an audiologist working this holiday weekend to get my impressions. I worry that if I were to ship regular ground shipping or the cheapest method before the weekend then I could take at least a week to get to JHA from California.
Mine is from semarang indonesia, to jakarta indonesia, then to singapore, and then to JH
And now is weekend which my impression is stay at shipment hahahahapost #308 of 5339/1/13 at 12:59amQuote:
May god bless our ear impressions hahapost #309 of 5339/1/13 at 2:43am
Where did u buy? Jaben?
Aaahhh it took me few days to decide the color shells and faceplate
Hahahahapost #310 of 5339/1/13 at 2:56ampost #311 of 5339/1/13 at 3:21amQuote:
Aah... Ic.. I got my own audiologist
But i ship it to jaben singapore
Did u meet Jerry and Corbyn at mook headphone festival?post #312 of 5339/1/13 at 3:35amQuote:
Don't remind me about it. Had some school commitments and didn't have the chance to go. Really hope for another one maybe next yearpost #313 of 5339/1/13 at 9:20amQuote:
Wow it is 3 days
My regret didnt take a chance to take a photo together with the owner of final audio (im a big fans of final audio design)
The second regret is i had a couple chance to talking with Jerry but my english is very bad so i just thinking what should i say in english hahahahahahaha
I just hear he speaking and i cant reply hahahah
And why i decide to buy JH16 (even i already have another ciem) is because i compared the old Jh16 with the freqphase
The freqphase is far far far above the old jh16
This is the story behind the freqphase jh16
Freqphase was never published by JHaudio before
And Jerry use his own "extra tuning" of jh16 pro which is sound different than the original jh16 pro
And someday, there is recording person want to try his ciem
And said the sound is very good. Then Jerry ask other people how my own jh16 compare with the original jh6? And most of them said that his jh16 is much better
And then he publish jh16 freqphase which original from his very own ciem
And the sonic tuning of jh16 freqphase is Jerry's very own taste of sonic
That is the story behind jh16 freqphse
And its 95% true. The 5% is if my english is so so bad so i translated it wrong
Hahahahahahapost #314 of 5339/4/13 at 6:01pmHaha thats really interesting ... haha ... really don't know whats up with my postage service. As I got the mail containing my ear molds registered. Its been 6 working days and the status till now has been dispached to US. From what I recalled it takes less than 24hrs to get there. Adding all the other delays into consideration it shoul have at least reached US postage. And till now they havr yet to receive.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JH16 Pro Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › FiiO X3 mod - AD8397 to AD8620 6 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 54 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 1 minute ago
- › The NEW ATH-ES700.. 1 minute ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Numbers,.... Male vs Female HeadFiers? 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi