Clearer, better highs and tighter bass.....They do require a couple hundred hours to get the best out of them. I'll have them in a better spot in a month or so.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:00am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- JH-16 Pro, Help (need you to compare to yours). Last post on 3/25/14 at 10:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Amp for iPhone 5S with JH16s Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:05am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Can JH16's be remade for another user? Last post on 2/15/14 at 1:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying in Bangkok. Where? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
The JH16 Pro Appreciation Thread - Page 21post #301 of 5788/31/13 at 5:01pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #302 of 5788/31/13 at 5:25pm
good to know. Im gonna run stock cable first and then, maybe next month, switch to moon audio. the waiting time for toxic is to long for me. everybody seems to want or have a toxic cable upgrade. they must be very good...post #303 of 5788/31/13 at 6:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by flaco
It depends on the silicone you use. If your audiologist uses silicone on water basis it will shrink for about 4 to 5% with time.
My impressions travelled 10 days till arrival but my audiologist said there wont be any issues and I shouldn't worry..
My 16pro's will ship on wednesday, can't wait to listen to them...
Thanks for the info. Enjoy your 16s and post pics!post #304 of 5788/31/13 at 6:20pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes, they are worth the wait.post #305 of 5788/31/13 at 8:32pmpost #306 of 5788/31/13 at 8:41pm
:Dpost #307 of 5789/1/13 at 12:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Thaigaryen
I just placed my order right now. Since the weather has been pretty hot lately, do you think the heat will have any effect on the impressions if say the package just sits in a warehouse or hot delivery truck for a few days? I still need to find an audiologist working this holiday weekend to get my impressions. I worry that if I were to ship regular ground shipping or the cheapest method before the weekend then I could take at least a week to get to JHA from California.
Mine is from semarang indonesia, to jakarta indonesia, then to singapore, and then to JH
And now is weekend which my impression is stay at shipment hahahahapost #308 of 5789/1/13 at 12:59amQuote:
May god bless our ear impressions hahapost #309 of 5789/1/13 at 2:43am
Where did u buy? Jaben?
Aaahhh it took me few days to decide the color shells and faceplate
Hahahahapost #310 of 5789/1/13 at 2:56ampost #311 of 5789/1/13 at 3:21amQuote:
Aah... Ic.. I got my own audiologist
But i ship it to jaben singapore
Did u meet Jerry and Corbyn at mook headphone festival?post #312 of 5789/1/13 at 3:35amQuote:
Don't remind me about it. Had some school commitments and didn't have the chance to go. Really hope for another one maybe next yearpost #313 of 5789/1/13 at 9:20amQuote:
Wow it is 3 days
My regret didnt take a chance to take a photo together with the owner of final audio (im a big fans of final audio design)
The second regret is i had a couple chance to talking with Jerry but my english is very bad so i just thinking what should i say in english hahahahahahaha
I just hear he speaking and i cant reply hahahah
And why i decide to buy JH16 (even i already have another ciem) is because i compared the old Jh16 with the freqphase
The freqphase is far far far above the old jh16
This is the story behind the freqphase jh16
Freqphase was never published by JHaudio before
And Jerry use his own "extra tuning" of jh16 pro which is sound different than the original jh16 pro
And someday, there is recording person want to try his ciem
And said the sound is very good. Then Jerry ask other people how my own jh16 compare with the original jh6? And most of them said that his jh16 is much better
And then he publish jh16 freqphase which original from his very own ciem
And the sonic tuning of jh16 freqphase is Jerry's very own taste of sonic
That is the story behind jh16 freqphse
And its 95% true. The 5% is if my english is so so bad so i translated it wrong
Hahahahahahapost #314 of 5789/4/13 at 6:01pmHaha thats really interesting ... haha ... really don't know whats up with my postage service. As I got the mail containing my ear molds registered. Its been 6 working days and the status till now has been dispached to US. From what I recalled it takes less than 24hrs to get there. Adding all the other delays into consideration it shoul have at least reached US postage. And till now they havr yet to receive.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JH16 Pro Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D 1 minute ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 2 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 Mint/Like New 4 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 4 minutes ago
- › Binaural suggestions? 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude