Clearer, better highs and tighter bass.....They do require a couple hundred hours to get the best out of them. I'll have them in a better spot in a month or so.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Amp for iPhone 5S with JH16s Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:05am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Can JH16's be remade for another user? Last post on 2/15/14 at 1:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying in Bangkok. Where? Last post on 2/18/14 at 9:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Do folks use their CIEM's at the gym? Last post on 2/9/14 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Roxanne Impressions? Last post on 2/7/14 at 9:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
The JH16 Pro Appreciation Thread - Page 21post #301 of 5588/31/13 at 5:01pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #302 of 5588/31/13 at 5:25pm
good to know. Im gonna run stock cable first and then, maybe next month, switch to moon audio. the waiting time for toxic is to long for me. everybody seems to want or have a toxic cable upgrade. they must be very good...post #303 of 5588/31/13 at 6:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by flaco
It depends on the silicone you use. If your audiologist uses silicone on water basis it will shrink for about 4 to 5% with time.
My impressions travelled 10 days till arrival but my audiologist said there wont be any issues and I shouldn't worry..
My 16pro's will ship on wednesday, can't wait to listen to them...
Thanks for the info. Enjoy your 16s and post pics!post #304 of 5588/31/13 at 6:20pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes, they are worth the wait.post #305 of 5588/31/13 at 8:32pmpost #306 of 5588/31/13 at 8:41pm
:Dpost #307 of 5589/1/13 at 12:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Thaigaryen
I just placed my order right now. Since the weather has been pretty hot lately, do you think the heat will have any effect on the impressions if say the package just sits in a warehouse or hot delivery truck for a few days? I still need to find an audiologist working this holiday weekend to get my impressions. I worry that if I were to ship regular ground shipping or the cheapest method before the weekend then I could take at least a week to get to JHA from California.
Mine is from semarang indonesia, to jakarta indonesia, then to singapore, and then to JH
And now is weekend which my impression is stay at shipment hahahahapost #308 of 5589/1/13 at 12:59amQuote:
May god bless our ear impressions hahapost #309 of 5589/1/13 at 2:43am
Where did u buy? Jaben?
Aaahhh it took me few days to decide the color shells and faceplate
Hahahahapost #310 of 5589/1/13 at 2:56ampost #311 of 5589/1/13 at 3:21amQuote:
Aah... Ic.. I got my own audiologist
But i ship it to jaben singapore
Did u meet Jerry and Corbyn at mook headphone festival?post #312 of 5589/1/13 at 3:35amQuote:
Don't remind me about it. Had some school commitments and didn't have the chance to go. Really hope for another one maybe next yearpost #313 of 5589/1/13 at 9:20amQuote:
Wow it is 3 days
My regret didnt take a chance to take a photo together with the owner of final audio (im a big fans of final audio design)
The second regret is i had a couple chance to talking with Jerry but my english is very bad so i just thinking what should i say in english hahahahahahaha
I just hear he speaking and i cant reply hahahah
And why i decide to buy JH16 (even i already have another ciem) is because i compared the old Jh16 with the freqphase
The freqphase is far far far above the old jh16
This is the story behind the freqphase jh16
Freqphase was never published by JHaudio before
And Jerry use his own "extra tuning" of jh16 pro which is sound different than the original jh16 pro
And someday, there is recording person want to try his ciem
And said the sound is very good. Then Jerry ask other people how my own jh16 compare with the original jh6? And most of them said that his jh16 is much better
And then he publish jh16 freqphase which original from his very own ciem
And the sonic tuning of jh16 freqphase is Jerry's very own taste of sonic
That is the story behind jh16 freqphse
And its 95% true. The 5% is if my english is so so bad so i translated it wrong
Hahahahahahapost #314 of 5589/4/13 at 6:01pmHaha thats really interesting ... haha ... really don't know whats up with my postage service. As I got the mail containing my ear molds registered. Its been 6 working days and the status till now has been dispached to US. From what I recalled it takes less than 24hrs to get there. Adding all the other delays into consideration it shoul have at least reached US postage. And till now they havr yet to receive.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JH16 Pro Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear MonitorsNo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 6 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South... 32 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum vs. PSB M4U1 56 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › The Christiansen "DG" 300B Amplifier Build Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hissy/staticky "s" and cymbals? 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 3 minutes ago
- › Do I need a DAC? 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: June 28th, 2013) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude