I didn't order the 3a since I already had the HP-P1. Another meet specific item to try someday.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fitear MH335DW vs JH16 pro vs Unique Melody Merlin vs Roxanne Last post on 4/24/14 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- JH-16 Pro, Help (need you to compare to yours). Last post on 3/25/14 at 10:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Amp for iPhone 5S with JH16s Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:05am in Portable Headphone Amps
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
The JH16 Pro Appreciation Thread - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a JH16 set on order and they are currently being built. This is my first set of custom IEMs and I am looking forward to how they sound through my RWAK100.
Has anyone tested them with a Pico?
I do not have a Pico, but they sound fantastic out of the Fostex HP-P1 and really good from the Audioquest DragonFly. Very punchy with the solid low end you would expect from the Quad bass units.
I am really glad I have both the T1's from ACS Custom and the JH16's They are very complimentary to each other with the more U shaped JH16's next to the neutral T1's.
I have had the T1's longer. I originally got the ACS Custom ear tips for my Etymotic hf2's and hf3's. I loved the silicon. Very comfortable with a nice seal. You could literally wear them for hours and not even think about them. I took the opportunity to order the T1's when I decided to get CIEM's since they already had my impressions on file.
The fit is great with both pair of CIEM's. I used old impressions for the T1's and had to get a refit. The JH16's impressions were taken at the same time I got the new ones for ACS. The Audiologist had never done 2 at one time before..
The JH16's have more thump and that makes them my favored ones for travel as they can deliver with more outside noise. ANother current advantage is that there is an after market cable with the Mic and phone controls for my iPhone. No such cable exists yet for the T1's. So the JH16's get more use. WHen I am in a quiet place for music, I will switch them up because both are wonderful, but they each offer a different sonic experience.
The T1's probably compare more to the UERM's from Ultimate Ears; neutral and precise. The JH16's are a party in my ears.
Both are winners!
already being use this case instead of those crappy otter box JH never used pelicans from the start
the picture was provided by one and only authorized dealer of JHAudio in Thailand
Edited by Tamz - 5/11/13 at 1:31am
It should be possible. Send the files in as high a rez as you can.
Good luck with it. They did a great job on my artwork.
Thanks! I managed to contact the original artist and he's provided me with a very Hi-Res version of the picture so hopefully it doesn't turn out all grainy. :)
- The JH16 Pro Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 18 seconds ago
- › JH Roxanne with AK 240 special edition for japan market only AKR 03 23 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 39 seconds ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 46 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Ps4 headset 2 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)