- 7 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Fidelio X1, Sound Setup -- Recommendations? Last post on 6/2/14 at 5:53pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Want to use E11 as a permanently-plugged-in solution. Ideas? Last post on 4/22/14 at 4:18pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Hi, I'm new and need help with choosing components Last post on 12/10/13 at 1:19am in Computer Audio
- Schiit Magni vs Vali. Which is better? Last post on 12/23/13 at 6:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best $100 amp? Last post on 9/18/13 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Need advice on amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I can't really make a recommendation personally as I only own a FiiO E11 portable amp, but I did order the Schiit Magni amp for $100 of which I've heard nothing but great reviews. .1ohm impedance is unheard of and should work with basically any headphone you throw at it. They have other amps as well, including tube if you're interested. I just love the name and their FAQs are hilarious. schiit.com
- Need advice on amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › My situation with the ATH M50xBL 2 seconds ago
- › Just got my ODAC and meh... 8 seconds ago
- › An amp and DAC Set up for the HD 600? Momentum? 9 seconds ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 31 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 31 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (24-bit/192KHz) 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3