- 7 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Fidelio X1, Sound Setup -- Recommendations? Last post on 6/2/14 at 5:53pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Hi, I'm new and need help with choosing components Last post on 12/10/13 at 1:19am in Computer Audio
- Schiit Magni vs Vali. Which is better? Last post on 12/23/13 at 6:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best $100 amp? Last post on 9/18/13 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Alternatives to the Leckerton Audio UHA 6S MKII Last post on 8/24/13 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
Design and Comfort S5 is a new higher-end in-ear-monitor from Brainwavz retailing at about US$100. I’m glad Brainwavz has offerings at most price points below $200. It's great that companies such...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Need advice on amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I can't really make a recommendation personally as I only own a FiiO E11 portable amp, but I did order the Schiit Magni amp for $100 of which I've heard nothing but great reviews. .1ohm impedance is unheard of and should work with basically any headphone you throw at it. They have other amps as well, including tube if you're interested. I just love the name and their FAQs are hilarious. schiit.com
- Need advice on amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 seconds ago
- › Welcome everyone! Let's introduce ourselves! :) 25 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Comparisons: 19 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by kingpage
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)