- 7 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Fidelio X1, Sound Setup -- Recommendations? Last post on 6/2/14 at 5:53pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Hi, I'm new and need help with choosing components Last post on 12/10/13 at 1:19am in Computer Audio
- Schiit Magni vs Vali. Which is better? Last post on 12/23/13 at 6:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best $100 amp? Last post on 9/18/13 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Alternatives to the Leckerton Audio UHA 6S MKII Last post on 8/24/13 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
I have owned this headphone for 2 years and it never disappointed me. The sound quality is no need to discuss as its sound signature has been discussed multiple times in TH900 thread. This...
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Need advice on amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I can't really make a recommendation personally as I only own a FiiO E11 portable amp, but I did order the Schiit Magni amp for $100 of which I've heard nothing but great reviews. .1ohm impedance is unheard of and should work with basically any headphone you throw at it. They have other amps as well, including tube if you're interested. I just love the name and their FAQs are hilarious. schiit.com
- Need advice on amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Apple Plans To Shut Down Beats Music 10 seconds ago
- › Is the Hifiman HE-6 clearly a league above the Hifiman HE-500? 28 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 34 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › September 27 Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet 2 minutes ago
- › USB powered dac-amp musings 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Apple iPod Classic 160 GB Black (7G) 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)