I have been using imod+headstage arrow to drive my hd600. I'd like to change a better amp to drive it. I usually listen to eletronic music, soundtrack and pop. Any opinions for the amp?
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendation for Tube Amp Last post on 8/11/15 at 3:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need advice for upgrading amp, Sennheiser HD600 Last post on 2/13/14 at 11:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AKG Q701/Matrix M Stage vs HD600/Bottlehead Crack Last post on 9/1/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- RSA F-35 The Lightning Review Last post on 12/17/13 at 12:42am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Cheapest Amp to Drive HD600 Last post on 6/10/15 at 11:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
Ask for opinion----amp to drive HD600
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 9
3/21/13 at 4:08am
post #3 of 9
3/21/13 at 8:56am
post #4 of 9
3/26/13 at 6:37pm
I am using Marantz 2245 and Sanyo DCA 611 to drive my HD600 with good results. NAD 3020 sounds sweet with HD600 also but it's not punchy enough for the type of music you like. I tried Asgard but no improvements whatsoever.
post #5 of 9
3/26/13 at 9:26pm
post #6 of 9
3/28/13 at 8:02pm
post #7 of 9
3/28/13 at 11:24pm
post #8 of 9
4/18/13 at 4:05am
- Ask for opinion----amp to drive HD600
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2739 Active Users (424 Members and 2315 Guests)
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 2 minutes ago
- › Please Help, Matrix M-stage DAC + Matrix M-Stage Amp + HD 650 good... 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for new headphones, need advice. New to audiophile gear. 4 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 7 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 7 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 7 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 10 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 12 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2