I have been using imod+headstage arrow to drive my hd600. I'd like to change a better amp to drive it. I usually listen to eletronic music, soundtrack and pop. Any opinions for the amp?
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendation for Tube Amp Last post on 1/27/15 at 1:35pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need advice for upgrading amp, Sennheiser HD600 Last post on 2/13/14 at 11:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AKG Q701/Matrix M Stage vs HD600/Bottlehead Crack Last post on 9/1/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- RSA F-35 The Lightning Review Last post on 12/17/13 at 12:42am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Cheapest Amp to Drive HD600 Last post on 11/23/14 at 11:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
sorry my English is Google translate I bought this machine to see if such facilities exist hifi quality level beyond which the feeling of fidelity sound becomes real. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I...
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty...
T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with...
This review is a summary section of In-Depth Review I posted here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/765004/audio-technica-ath-r70x-in-depth-review-impressions Please visit the link above for more...
Topping NX1 Australian Tour - DJScopeFirstly I'd like to thank @DMax99 for sending this awesome little portable headphone amplifier on a tour of Australia, and @H20Fidelity for helping out organise...
Ask for opinion----amp to drive HD600
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 9
3/21/13 at 4:08am
post #3 of 9
3/21/13 at 8:56am
post #4 of 9
3/26/13 at 6:37pm
I am using Marantz 2245 and Sanyo DCA 611 to drive my HD600 with good results. NAD 3020 sounds sweet with HD600 also but it's not punchy enough for the type of music you like. I tried Asgard but no improvements whatsoever.
post #5 of 9
3/26/13 at 9:26pm
post #6 of 9
3/28/13 at 8:02pm
post #7 of 9
3/28/13 at 11:24pm
post #8 of 9
4/18/13 at 4:05am
- Ask for opinion----amp to drive HD600
Currently, there are 3023 Active Users (532 Members and 2491 Guests)
- › Acoustic Research Mysterious New Audiophile DAP 27 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 48 seconds ago
- › Earphones around $200 1 minute ago
- › Akg k845bt vs k545 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cheap in ear monitor 2 minutes ago
- › D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: Sennheiser Urbanite XL... 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 2 minutes ago
- › Win BoomPro to Transform you ordinary headphone into a pro... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 by 1Infinity
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Mellowship
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2