I have been using imod+headstage arrow to drive my hd600. I'd like to change a better amp to drive it. I usually listen to eletronic music, soundtrack and pop. Any opinions for the amp?
Related Forum Threads
- Need advice for upgrading amp, Sennheiser HD600 Last post on 2/13/14 at 11:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AKG Q701/Matrix M Stage vs HD600/Bottlehead Crack Last post on 9/1/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- RSA F-35 The Lightning Review Last post on 12/17/13 at 12:42am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Cheapest Amp to Drive HD600 Last post on 11/23/14 at 11:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I need recommendation for a Headphone + Amp Combo Last post on 3/26/13 at 1:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
I barely used them... got one pair and a few months later the left earpiece started cutting sound. The retail shop opened them and did a messy job, were working and then stopped. Got a 2nd pair,...
Wow...these cans seem to generate a lot of passion! Mr. Tech Agent's review below is a pretty tough act to follow, but I will try. 1st a quote from the literature that comes with the HD 650's:...
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
Ask for opinion----amp to drive HD600
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 9
3/21/13 at 4:08am
post #3 of 9
3/21/13 at 8:56am
post #4 of 9
3/26/13 at 6:37pm
I am using Marantz 2245 and Sanyo DCA 611 to drive my HD600 with good results. NAD 3020 sounds sweet with HD600 also but it's not punchy enough for the type of music you like. I tried Asgard but no improvements whatsoever.
post #5 of 9
3/26/13 at 9:26pm
post #6 of 9
3/28/13 at 8:02pm
post #7 of 9
3/28/13 at 11:24pm
post #8 of 9
4/18/13 at 4:05am
- Ask for opinion----amp to drive HD600
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 4755 Active Users (755 Members and 4000 Guests)
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 14 seconds ago
- › Synergistic Research "Atmosphere" 29 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › The EU deals thread! 5 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Classic Color 2014 Edition: Unboxing and first impressions 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 6 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 7 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 8 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)