I have been using imod+headstage arrow to drive my hd600. I'd like to change a better amp to drive it. I usually listen to eletronic music, soundtrack and pop. Any opinions for the amp?
Related Forum Threads
- Need advice for upgrading amp, Sennheiser HD600 Last post on 2/13/14 at 11:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AKG Q701/Matrix M Stage vs HD600/Bottlehead Crack Last post on 9/1/13 at 11:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- RSA F-35 The Lightning Review Last post on 12/17/13 at 12:42am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Cheapest Amp to Drive HD600 Last post on 9/6/14 at 8:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I need recommendation for a Headphone + Amp Combo Last post on 3/26/13 at 1:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
Ask for opinion----amp to drive HD600
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 9
3/21/13 at 4:08am
post #3 of 9
3/21/13 at 8:56am
post #4 of 9
3/26/13 at 6:37pm
I am using Marantz 2245 and Sanyo DCA 611 to drive my HD600 with good results. NAD 3020 sounds sweet with HD600 also but it's not punchy enough for the type of music you like. I tried Asgard but no improvements whatsoever.
post #5 of 9
3/26/13 at 9:26pm
post #6 of 9
3/28/13 at 8:02pm
post #7 of 9
3/28/13 at 11:24pm
post #8 of 9
4/18/13 at 4:05am
- Ask for opinion----amp to drive HD600
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3171 Active Users (610 Members and 2561 Guests)
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 30 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Tools for Analyzing the Quality of Mastering 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Magnetic fields influence the brain 7 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 9 minutes ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 9 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D600 10 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)