- 4,266 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica W5000tagged by nightmancometh, 11/24/14
- productBeyerdynamic T5ptagged by nightmancometh, 11/24/14
- productDenon AH-D7100 Music Maniactagged by nightmancometh, 11/24/14
- productFostex TH 900tagged by nightmancometh, 11/24/14
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/24/14
Related Forum Threads
- Polling Time : King of close back headphones still in production Last post on 4/13/13 at 4:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Hoping for some advice with my first headphone setup (I have moderate experience with full-size... Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed cans heavy in the bass Last post on 11/2/12 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for very good audiophile CLOSED "non leaking" headphone Last post on 5/14/14 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
Quick: King of close back headphones still in production - Page 2post #16 of 2433/21/13 at 2:39amI would agree but I would think that's to do with the price!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2433/21/13 at 2:51am
if i remember right, the pricing is similar with the paradox being a little bit more expensive.post #18 of 2433/21/13 at 4:27amQuote:
Same idea! XDpost #19 of 2433/21/13 at 4:30am
It depends what options you go for with the Paradox i think. The basic sound modded Paradox is 195 USD more and then increases from that so a fair bit i think!post #20 of 2433/21/13 at 4:38amQuote:
true, i keep on forgetting that i already have the stock t50rp so sending it to lff to mod will be cheaper than someone who has to buy the t50rp and then send it to himpost #21 of 2433/21/13 at 5:06ampost #22 of 2433/21/13 at 6:52ampost #23 of 2433/21/13 at 8:49ampost #24 of 2433/21/13 at 9:12ampost #25 of 2433/21/13 at 11:32amQuote:
Woah, lets not get carried away. The D7100 should never be mentioned in the sentence. At least as far as performance goes.
Edit: But yea, "still in production", the ones I mentioned minus D5000 and D7000.post #26 of 2433/21/13 at 11:56ampost #27 of 2433/21/13 at 12:10pmQuote:
i have read a headphone flagship review on here that the reviewer really did not like the w5000. you think he didnt have a good fit or a matching amp?post #28 of 2433/21/13 at 12:15pmpost #29 of 2433/21/13 at 12:22pmQuote:
how much did you get it for?post #30 of 2433/21/13 at 12:26pmCould be anything, that just one individual opinion. Do a search for W5000 in the title, it has pretty wide fanbase. On my setup they get same or more headtime than HD800, I think of them as of HD800 with soul as they have comparable details and soundstage but W5000 adds very nice euphonic coloration to midrange, some do prefer more neutral presentation. Another thing, with wrong amp and bad seal they sound thin and distant.
- Quick: King of close back headphones still in production
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Music Game IX 3 seconds ago
- › Logitech UE 9000 vs AKG K845BT 7 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 11 seconds ago
- › Lime Ears appreciation, discussion, and review thread - introducing... 55 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E18 2 minutes ago
- › Sony PCM M10 as portable player? 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2