- 4,266 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica W5000tagged by nightmancometh, 11/24/14
- productBeyerdynamic T5ptagged by nightmancometh, 11/24/14
- productDenon AH-D7100 Music Maniactagged by nightmancometh, 11/24/14
- productFostex TH 900tagged by nightmancometh, 11/24/14
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/24/14
Related Forum Threads
- Polling Time : King of close back headphones still in production Last post on 4/13/13 at 4:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Hoping for some advice with my first headphone setup (I have moderate experience with full-size... Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed cans heavy in the bass Last post on 11/2/12 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for very good audiophile CLOSED "non leaking" headphone Last post on 5/14/14 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
Introduction The A83 have been on my wish list for a while now, saw them at a reasonable price so thought why not snatch them up. So here we are I finally have the lovelies plugged into my ears...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour, this is my first time listening to high end DAP! Introduction I...
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Quick: King of close back headphones still in production - Page 2post #16 of 2433/21/13 at 2:39amI would agree but I would think that's to do with the price!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2433/21/13 at 2:51am
if i remember right, the pricing is similar with the paradox being a little bit more expensive.post #18 of 2433/21/13 at 4:27amQuote:
Same idea! XDpost #19 of 2433/21/13 at 4:30am
It depends what options you go for with the Paradox i think. The basic sound modded Paradox is 195 USD more and then increases from that so a fair bit i think!post #20 of 2433/21/13 at 4:38amQuote:
true, i keep on forgetting that i already have the stock t50rp so sending it to lff to mod will be cheaper than someone who has to buy the t50rp and then send it to himpost #21 of 2433/21/13 at 5:06ampost #22 of 2433/21/13 at 6:52ampost #23 of 2433/21/13 at 8:49ampost #24 of 2433/21/13 at 9:12ampost #25 of 2433/21/13 at 11:32amQuote:
Woah, lets not get carried away. The D7100 should never be mentioned in the sentence. At least as far as performance goes.
Edit: But yea, "still in production", the ones I mentioned minus D5000 and D7000.post #26 of 2433/21/13 at 11:56ampost #27 of 2433/21/13 at 12:10pmQuote:
i have read a headphone flagship review on here that the reviewer really did not like the w5000. you think he didnt have a good fit or a matching amp?post #28 of 2433/21/13 at 12:15pmpost #29 of 2433/21/13 at 12:22pmQuote:
how much did you get it for?post #30 of 2433/21/13 at 12:26pmCould be anything, that just one individual opinion. Do a search for W5000 in the title, it has pretty wide fanbase. On my setup they get same or more headtime than HD800, I think of them as of HD800 with soul as they have comparable details and soundstage but W5000 adds very nice euphonic coloration to midrange, some do prefer more neutral presentation. Another thing, with wrong amp and bad seal they sound thin and distant.
- Quick: King of close back headphones still in production
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 2 minutes ago
- › Beyer DT770 Pro/ 80 Detachable cable MOD 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2