Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Bioshock Infinite, which version to get?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bioshock Infinite, which version to get? - Page 3

post #31 of 40

I'm near the end, and have successfully used the handcannon and sniper for the majority. I do suffer from low/no ammo frequently, but I do have maxed shields and almost maxed salt. One point, I refused to pick up another gun and just melee'd/vigor'd enemies to death until Elizabeth stopped being a stingy little wanker. I have enough money to buy ammo, I just make it a rule not to purchase supplies EVER.

post #32 of 40

I'm kinda sorta really regretting not buying the ultimate edition but..the game is so amazing, I haven't been this excited about playing a game in a whiiile.  

 

And yeah I suffer from low ammo frequently as well which gets annoying but I'll deal with it for the amazing game.

post #33 of 40
post #34 of 40

I played this game from beginning to end in one sitting!  I NEVER do that, but I just couldn't drag myself away from the story.  I should play again and play with some of the vigors and guns I didn't much use.  In the end, I just used charge with the shock clothes and melee-ed the heck out of everything.

post #35 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by disastermouse View Post

I played this game from beginning to end in one sitting!  I NEVER do that, but I just couldn't drag myself away from the story.  I should play again and play with some of the vigors and guns I didn't much use.  In the end, I just used charge with the shock clothes and melee-ed the heck out of everything.

Shock clothes? Thanks for the spoiler. blink.gif

post #36 of 40
Shock clothes isn't a spoiler - if you get the Delux-O version, it comes with a shock hat or something.
post #37 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by disastermouse View Post

Shock clothes isn't a spoiler - if you get the Delux-O version, it comes with a shock hat or something.

WTF is the Delux-O version? Lol. blink.gif 

 

I'll keep an eye out for the clothing though. wink.gif

post #38 of 40
Whatever the premium version of the game is called - you get some bonus items, etc.
post #39 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by disastermouse View Post

Whatever the premium version of the game is called - you get some bonus items, etc.

Ahhhh I see. I've only got the standard version. wink.gif

post #40 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum26 View Post
 

I'm on the fence whether to buy this or not as I didn't really get one with the second game, found it too much like the first one which I was bored of by the time I finished it, if it was me I would get the standard or the premium edition, it all depends on what it comes with. :)

 

Get the DLC as well it rocks :)

Burial at sea... or better wait for EP 2 to be released, cuz the cliff hanger is awful^^

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Bioshock Infinite, which version to get?