So I found an Australian based website called Kogan that sells HD600s for $270, plus $30 dollars shipping if you live in the US. There doesn't seem to be much of a spotlight on this deal. I'm wondering if it's reputable or if it's even a good deal. Anyone know about it? Thanks :)
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for COMFORTABLE Audiophile grade headphones Last post on Today at 7:07 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Bought new headphones (Sennheiser hd 600), ears got damaged instantly (Tinnitus). Last post on 4/13/14 at 9:53pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Trying out Headphones Last post on 4/11/14 at 3:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need recommendation Last post on 4/7/14 at 6:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fidelio X1 vs. HD600 Early Comparisons Last post on 4/5/14 at 1:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
HD600s for $300?post #1 of 183/20/13 at 2:46pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 183/20/13 at 2:58pmpost #3 of 183/20/13 at 3:06pmThread Starter
So I'm getting that kogan is a real and legitimate company. That link is about smartphones and how their respective companies don't support them with warranties and stuff. That's cause kogan obtained them under sketchy circumstances in order to provide the low prices. Sooo, at the end of the day, is $290 dollars including shipping good for a pair of HD600s? It's actually $20 shipping, not $30.
Edited by TheJT - 3/20/13 at 3:07pmpost #4 of 183/20/13 at 3:07pmpost #5 of 183/20/13 at 3:08pm
That's a pretty good price, but it isn't exceptional. Based on the price alone, I wouldn't say that the deal seems sketchy. If you're suspicious, though, I think razordogaudio is still running a $100 off coupon that brings their HD600's to the same price.post #6 of 183/20/13 at 3:13pmQuote:
Are they still doing it? I checked on their site saying that rebates do not apply to sennheiser HD600 since the first week of March. Anyone buy those headphones recently with the $100 rebate despite this?post #7 of 183/20/13 at 3:16pmQuote:
Yep, they are listed on the website at $399 but with the coupon code, you have $50 offpost #8 of 183/20/13 at 3:25pm
Accessoryjack.com has the HD600 for $310 which is a great price and I've bought a few things from them and its always perfect plus the regular shipping only take about 8 days and from Hong Kong that's fast, for you it would be more like just a couple of days.post #9 of 183/20/13 at 3:40pmThread Starter
Thanks everybody, I decided to buy from Razor Dog to be safe. The $100 coupon still works and the HD600s were only 300 including shipping. Only $10 more than the kogan site I wanted to buy from, which was going to send me a pair from Hong Kong. Just wondering though, how cheap can a pair of new HD600s get?post #10 of 183/20/13 at 3:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheJT
Thanks everybody, I decided to buy from Razor Dog to be safe. The $100 coupon still works and the HD600s were only 300 including shipping. Only $10 more than the kogan site I wanted to buy from, which was going to send me a pair from Hong Kong. Just wondering though, how cheap can a pair of new HD600s get?
Used or new? Used can go for $250.post #11 of 183/20/13 at 3:49pmThread Starterpost #12 of 183/20/13 at 3:51pmpost #13 of 183/20/13 at 4:10pmpost #14 of 183/20/13 at 4:37pm
BTW, don't expect to see the lowest price from camel come up anytime soon. Sennheiser changed their pricing policy a little while back, so now their headphones are more expensive than they used to be. $300 for HD600's is quite good.post #15 of 183/20/13 at 5:03pmThread Starter
huh, well alright, i'm pretty happy with the price. Other people should jump for it before the deal expires. By the way, does anyone have any opinions on what their favorite open, over ear headphones are at around the price point of $300?
- HD600s for $300?
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 16 seconds ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 57 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 1 minute ago
- › Westone Range Signatures 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone, Dac, and Amp Recommendation for Rock, Metal, and Blues 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Should I get the V-Moda XS or M-100? 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 3 minutes ago
- › Ever seen a pair of Sony MDR-CD3000s go for $60? 3 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 4 minutes ago
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob