i've been thinking lately on what i should buy ? anyone with experience with both? Shure SE 535 or Sennheiser MOMENTUM
Related Forum Threads
- Advice needed. Tried ue900 and se535 and no luck for what I need. HELP! Last post on Today at 2:30 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a pair of SE535 Red Edition Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:00pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Wetone 4r or Shure se535 ltd or heir audio 4.ai or um3x rc or UE900 Last post on 5/14/13 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FS: ES88 (Australia) Price reduced Last post on 5/22/13 at 1:35am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Shure SE535 LTD Red Special Editions (Vancouver, BC) Last post on 5/9/13 at 1:36pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
These are my first pair of cans and straight out of the package they look pretty amazing. When I first put them on I thoroughly enjoyed what i heard. Works well for bluesy songs and there is an...
Overview: The Beats Pro is the Beats' top-of-the-line model, with a lofty price tag of $400. However, its price, along with Beats' reputation with being a hated-on brand, hides the fact that...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
se 535 or sennheiser momentum
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The sound coming from the SE 535 is more neutral and detailed, but there is of course the comfort issue. If you need the isolation for the price you are probably better off going to a low end custom like the JH5. The Mementum is super comfortable and pretty good sounding, but to my ears there is an issue in the 90Hz range that causes some serious listening fatigue.
I'm planning to write up a full comparison in near future. Objectively speaking, the Shure are better sounding. This is not itaking into account comfort etc. Ask me any questions to compare! Hoping to have full review up sometime!
I have shure 425 momentum and my shure 535 is comming in the mail ( really excited for it). Um people who say the momentum is very comfortable havn't worn it for over 3 hours. After 3 hours it kinda gets painful.
- se 535 or sennheiser momentum
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“sound good, comfortable, iPhone compatible”“sound surrounds you, enough bass to make you want to sway”
- Pros:“Indestructible, comfortable, well-isolating, great detail and clarity”“Small, lightweigt, solid, interchangable parts, easy to fall in love with.”
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 3 seconds ago
- › Which would you choose? 12 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 18 seconds ago
- › I have stopped using headphones, switched to Speakers and Sub-woofer. 32 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 48 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Htc One 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig 3 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe