i've been thinking lately on what i should buy ? anyone with experience with both? Shure SE 535 or Sennheiser MOMENTUM
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a pair of SE535 Red Edition Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:00pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Wetone 4r or Shure se535 ltd or heir audio 4.ai or um3x rc or UE900 Last post on 5/14/13 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FS: Westone 3 and ES88 (Australia) Price reduced Last post on 5/13/13 at 10:21pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Shure SE535 LTD Red Special Editions (Vancouver, BC) Last post on 5/9/13 at 1:36pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Shure SE535 Replacement Housing Last post on 5/9/13 at 4:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
se 535 or sennheiser momentum
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The sound coming from the SE 535 is more neutral and detailed, but there is of course the comfort issue. If you need the isolation for the price you are probably better off going to a low end custom like the JH5. The Mementum is super comfortable and pretty good sounding, but to my ears there is an issue in the 90Hz range that causes some serious listening fatigue.
I'm planning to write up a full comparison in near future. Objectively speaking, the Shure are better sounding. This is not itaking into account comfort etc. Ask me any questions to compare! Hoping to have full review up sometime!
I have shure 425 momentum and my shure 535 is comming in the mail ( really excited for it). Um people who say the momentum is very comfortable havn't worn it for over 3 hours. After 3 hours it kinda gets painful.
- se 535 or sennheiser momentum
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 57 seconds ago
- › The Stax thread (New) 2 minutes ago
- › Audiophile by accident . The Hobby: An Unexpected Journey 3 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Htc One 4 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: Earsonics SM64 V1/V2 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread,... 5 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 6 minutes ago
- › burson new soloist headphone amp 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe