Just to check you didn't unzip the file first - it should be in the folder and not unzipped ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HiFiMan he-560 vs he-6 size Last post on 11/18/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Auralic Taurus Last post on 9/22/14 at 9:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-6 Replacement Schedule Last post on 9/21/14 at 10:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- Would a Meier Corda Prehead MK2 SE drive a HE-6? Last post on 9/22/14 at 6:11am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW FW. . link 1st page. . - Page 95
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1412 of 31389/26/13 at 10:25ampost #1413 of 31389/26/13 at 4:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by kkcc
Shouldn't have anything to do with the computer as long as the update.zip is loaded onto the root of your SD card.
So you mean you successfully entered the firmware update screen but it didn't complete? Try restarting into the update mode and see if it works. If not maybe try a different SD card (smallest one you can find
I reloaded the software on the PC side of my apple and it works. Go figure. Thanks for suggestions.post #1414 of 31389/27/13 at 6:36am
I can't I have actually timed it but I listen to the HE-500 on off in the office and I have never gone beyond the half battery full icon. Sorry I can't be more precise: but what it means is that the HM-901 is still running when I leave the office at the end of the day.post #1415 of 31389/27/13 at 8:07ampost #1416 of 31389/27/13 at 5:35pmQuote:
Heheh! One day I'll bring the HE-500 home and run down the HM-901.post #1417 of 31389/30/13 at 9:17am
Today I noticed channel reversal that I recall was mentioned earlier in the thread. Near the beginning of Steely Dan's "Babylon Sisters" there's a little percussion part that I always hear in the left channel. This time I noticed it in the right channel. I'm not sure if this has always been occurring and I never noticed or if it's a new development. It's a little bit of a bummer. I'm using IEM card - balance/normal switch doesn't make a difference.post #1418 of 31389/30/13 at 9:21ampost #1419 of 31389/30/13 at 12:05pmI also experienced channels reversed, however only once. It was reversed both headphone out and line out, which bothered me, but since I haven't noticed is since then, I haven't gone through any research process to find out what caused it.post #1420 of 31389/30/13 at 1:35pmpost #1421 of 313810/1/13 at 10:34ampost #1422 of 313810/1/13 at 10:46am
I think the 901 is just better as my AK120 is also better. I chose the AK due to it's quality, size, storage, build and best UI but I really liked the 901 very much when I heard it. Studio is a great little device that does music really well but I prefer the other 2 at twice(+) the price. I really enjoy and am keeping the Anniversary 3 but...
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Anv 3 still was more involving than these recent, cheaper HiDef players but it isn't up to the current flagships from A/K and HiFiman.
Edited by goodvibes - 10/2/13 at 4:57ampost #1423 of 313810/2/13 at 5:15ampost #1424 of 313810/2/13 at 6:59ampost #1425 of 313810/2/13 at 7:43amQuote:
It is not recommended due to heat dissipation / lack of ventilation. There are some third party cases but all of them IMHO look hideous.... some samples for you:
- HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW FW. . link 1st page. .
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 30 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 38 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 50 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Best DAC to pair with Bravo Audio V2? 3 minutes ago
- › Other sites for HiFi Amps. Sources and Cables etc 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for some great headphones for £100/$150 - HELP APPRECIATED 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)