- 14,727 Posts. Joined 11/2004
- Location: Lower 48
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [WANTED] HiFiMan HM-901 Last post on 2/10/15 at 8:41am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- LCD-XC vs HiFiMan He-6 Last post on 8/11/15 at 4:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
- HiFiMAN Focus Pads durability concerns Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:40am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan he-560 vs he-6 size Last post on 11/18/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
SOUNDMAGIC E50S IN EAR MONITOR REVIEW Firstly, like to thank SoundMAGIC for supplying the E50S Review unit Features and Design The E50S is the latest in ear monitor from SoundMAGIC....
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW beta FW 1st page. . to the 901s. . . - Page 138post #2056 of 33102/1/14 at 9:56pmThread StarterThat would be great.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2057 of 33102/1/14 at 9:57pmpost #2058 of 33102/1/14 at 10:00pmpost #2059 of 33102/1/14 at 10:06pmpost #2060 of 33102/2/14 at 5:24pmpost #2061 of 33102/2/14 at 5:55pmQuote:
There were not any specifics about the future card mentioned in his post. I think he was a little bit annoyed that some people in China think Sony D100 recorder has superior SQ over audiophile DAP. Comments and taste of certain Chinese headfiers are quite "unique", its a huge nation afterall.post #2062 of 33102/2/14 at 6:09pmpost #2063 of 33102/2/14 at 6:52pmpost #2064 of 33102/3/14 at 3:55pmI bought a used minibox amp card from a fellow headfier.. I finally get to appreciate the innovative modular design of HM901. Really looking forward to more new amp cards.post #2065 of 33102/3/14 at 4:02pm
I will receive my IEM card soon. Can't wait to listen to it with my SE5 and JH16. I thought I should give it a try because of the battery life. The IEM card sucks less battery power than the standard card.
Edited by flaco - 2/3/14 at 4:03pmpost #2066 of 33102/3/14 at 4:04pmQuote:
When I get bored after a few months from using minibox i will buy iem card toopost #2067 of 33102/3/14 at 4:20pmQuote:
If you want battery life and use the 901 mostly with IEM's. I hope it will be a worthy upgrade over the standard card, though the new standard card isn't that bad.post #2068 of 33102/3/14 at 4:54pmQuote:
Yah, thanks. I think it will be great too..i was using balance card so i had to buy an extra battery when it was on sale 50% off in China..post #2069 of 33102/3/14 at 5:26pmQuote:
haha, I was about to do the same. Since Mimouille's experiences with the SE5 and the iem card weren't that good I was about to spend extra cash on cable, battery, extra charger and balanced card....
Who knows, maybe I end up buying the balanced card one day. We definitely need more cards for the HM-901...post #2070 of 33102/3/14 at 5:27pmJamato,
Would you be able to give me a quick summary of the HM801, 901, DX100 and CLAS (assuming you have heard them all, which I think you have)? I've grown tired of the Sabre sound and found that my DAC preferences are in the R2R architecture camp. With that in mind I was wondering if you found the HM801 competitive with the other units. It may be time for me to look beyond my DX100 and your input here would be valuable.
- HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW beta FW 1st page. . to the 901s. . .
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series just now
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 3 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 4 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 5 minutes ago
- › Vestax PMC-05 Pro DJ mixer and custom hard case 6 minutes ago
- › CUSTOMART AU/NZ CIEM Demo Lineup Tour 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2