or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW beta FW 1st page. . to the 901s. .new 901s FW .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW beta FW 1st page. . to the 901s. .new 901s FW . - Page 108

post #1606 of 3412
No they don't need to because.they are selling so many 901 why discount them. My feeling is if you saw a discount for 900 and would buy it then I think you could afford it for 1000 . So just get it you won't be disappointed.
post #1607 of 3412
Quote:
Originally Posted by bIack View Post

No Black Friday for 901?

 

Check ACGears, they did have 20% storewide. Not sure if that includes the 901 or not. 

post #1608 of 3412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwm48324 View Post

No they don't need to because.they are selling so many 901 why discount them. My feeling is if you saw a discount for 900 and would buy it then I think you could afford it for 1000 . So just get it you won't be disappointed.

To sell MORE. smily_headphones1.gif That's usually the reason ...

I have a DX100. I do not know if 2 Sabres really sound that much better than one.... I know about diminishing returns...still....
post #1609 of 3412
I have the dx100 and I can tell you that the 901 is much better
post #1610 of 3412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwm48324 View Post

I have the dx100 and I can tell you that the 901 is much better
I have 901 and used to have the dx100, and IMO much better is an overstatement...I like the 901 better but the dx100 is not so far.
post #1611 of 3412

Unfortunately I have to sell my HM-901 due to financial reasons :( Here is the listing if you're interested. Pics to come soon.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/693024/hifiman-hm-901-w-balanced-amp-standard-amp-dock-to-mini-and-dock-to-rca

post #1612 of 3412
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post
 

Unfortunately I have to sell my HM-901 due to financial reasons :( Here is the listing if you're interested. Pics to come soon.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/693024/hifiman-hm-901-w-balanced-amp-standard-amp-dock-to-mini-and-dock-to-rca


Wish I had money, this is the 3rd legendary dap I will be missing cuz of the financial issues. TP, HDP R10 and now HM901 with balanced card. All of them sounds great with SE5way too. G****it my luck.

post #1613 of 3412
Quick question: I'm searching for a good 128gb SD card, would love some recommendations.

Currently look at this one - http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Digital-Secure-SDX10V-128GB/dp/B0090J5XLS/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Also the faster Lexar.
post #1614 of 3412

I've been using a 128GB Sandisk Extreme card for a while - it's been problem free.

post #1615 of 3412
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrondaniel View Post
 

I've been using a 128GB Sandisk Extreme card for a while - it's been problem free.


+1. The Extreme one works perfectly for me.

post #1616 of 3412
I also use a Sandisk Extreme 128GB (and 64GB) card without issues.
post #1617 of 3412
Thread Starter 

I am using the PNY 128gb 10, no problems. I do have a couple of songs that have some corrupt bits (get a screech) so I need to reload those couple of songs but out of 125gb, that isn't bad. 

post #1618 of 3412

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Ordered one.

post #1619 of 3412
Thread Starter 

I checked my main hard drive and the songs with bad bits are there also so it isn't the SD card it is my original files that went bad. Too bad as I like the two albums and don't have access to the original CD's right now. 

post #1620 of 3412

Hate to be annoying and repetitive, but does any know when the docking set will come out?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW beta FW 1st page. . to the 901s. .new 901s FW .