or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW beta FW 1st page. . to the 901s. .new 901s FW .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW beta FW 1st page. . to the 901s. .new 901s FW . - Page 96

post #1426 of 3412
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrtas View Post

Is there anyone using a case to protect the 901? I couldn't find anything about this. This is such an expensive DAP and I would prefer to have some kind of protection. Any suggestions?
As I stated in one of the 901 threads, the Moleskine Shell Small is perfect for the 901. It fits the 901 plus some cards, has a hole for jacks and the hard shell protects the player. It is even water resistant and looks good.
http://www.moleskine.com/en/collections/model/product/shell-small-black
post #1427 of 3412

Jwm48324

This is a very good idea, a camera bag. In fact, this is a great idea, at least for carrying the 901 in my computer bag and avoid scratches from my other stuff. I use the 901 mostly in my office, sitting in front of a computer, no buses, no trains, just at my desk. Now that you mentioned a camera bag, I am going, not only check on that, but also portable hard drive or gps cases.

 

Thank you :) 

post #1428 of 3412

Thanks for the photos. Your are right. it doesn't look really good. And if the heat will be a problem, I prefer not having a case and just be extra careful handling the player. I think a camera, gps or portable hard drive case will do the job.

post #1429 of 3412

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Mimouille.

post #1430 of 3412

My camera bag is just used to carry the 901 around. When I want to listen I just take the 901 out of the case and listen, don't have to worry about heat.

post #1431 of 3412

Thank you!!!

post #1432 of 3412
I'm using a video camera bag to carry and listen, cos is at least double size the player there's plenty of room for heat dissipation.
post #1433 of 3412
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrtas View Post
 

Thanks for the photos. Your are right. it doesn't look really good. And if the heat will be a problem, I prefer not having a case and just be extra careful handling the player. I think a camera, gps or portable hard drive case will do the job.

 

Those are supposedly the best looking ones...... well the good news is that the 901 plastics seems to be of very high grade and very durable and not one scratch with my 5.5 months rough usage.

 

more pics:

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 80

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 80

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 80


Edited by kkcc - 10/3/13 at 6:53am
post #1434 of 3412

This case looks really cool. I like it. It has this retro look that, in my opinion, matches the 901.

:D

post #1435 of 3412
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrtas View Post
 

This case looks really cool. I like it. It has this retro look that, in my opinion, matches the 901.

:D

 

Yeah....it will look just perfect with the matching shoes:

 

 

post #1436 of 3412
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtomr View Post
 

 

Yeah....it will look just perfect with the matching shoes:

 

 

 

lolol.... good luck finding one for the red stitches version... :biggrin:

post #1437 of 3412
Dr Fang should NOT become a fashion designer...but damn this DAP sounds good.
post #1438 of 3412
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkcc View Post
 

 

lolol.... good luck finding one for the red stitches version... :biggrin:

 

Not exactly....but how about these:

 

 

post #1439 of 3412

Not really what I had in mind, but it fits both the Hifiman HM-901 and the ibasso DX100.

:wink_face:

post #1440 of 3412
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrtas View Post

Not really what I had in mind, but it fits both the Hifiman HM-901 and the ibasso DX100.
wink_face.gif


Lol great shop work there!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW beta FW 1st page. . to the 901s. .new 901s FW .