- 261 Posts. Joined 9/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HiFiMan HM-901 w/ Balanced amp, Standard amp, Dock to mini, Dock to RCA, Pelican 1020 case, and... Last post on 12/1/13 at 4:08pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- = Hifiman “Fuzzor” Mod = (Driver backwave felt damping modification) Last post on Yesterday at 10:37 am in Headphones (full-size)
- PLS HELP: AWAK120-B vs HM-901 [BALANCED AMP] Last post on 11/27/13 at 4:11am in Portable Source Gear
- For sale: HiFiMan HE-400 + premium wooden box + pleather/velour pads [PRICE DROP] Last post on 11/26/13 at 3:36pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Need A Balanced &/Or Single Ended Amplifier Around $2-$3K for the HE-500. Last post on 11/25/13 at 3:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/3/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/28/12
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress: Factory visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. FW: DSD 1.082 - Page 108post #1606 of 161811/30/13 at 5:09amNo they don't need to because.they are selling so many 901 why discount them. My feeling is if you saw a discount for 900 and would buy it then I think you could afford it for 1000 . So just get it you won't be disappointed.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1607 of 161811/30/13 at 8:48ampost #1608 of 161811/30/13 at 8:48amQuote:
To sell MORE. That's usually the reason ...
I have a DX100. I do not know if 2 Sabres really sound that much better than one.... I know about diminishing returns...still....post #1609 of 161811/30/13 at 12:16pmpost #1610 of 161811/30/13 at 2:27pmpost #1611 of 161812/1/13 at 4:12pm
Unfortunately I have to sell my HM-901 due to financial reasons :( Here is the listing if you're interested. Pics to come soon.post #1612 of 161812/2/13 at 10:59amQuote:Originally Posted by zachchen1996
Unfortunately I have to sell my HM-901 due to financial reasons :( Here is the listing if you're interested. Pics to come soon.
Wish I had money, this is the 3rd legendary dap I will be missing cuz of the financial issues. TP, HDP R10 and now HM901 with balanced card. All of them sounds great with SE5way too. G****it my luck.post #1613 of 161812/3/13 at 9:00pmQuick question: I'm searching for a good 128gb SD card, would love some recommendations.
Currently look at this one - http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Digital-Secure-SDX10V-128GB/dp/B0090J5XLS/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t
Also the faster Lexar.post #1614 of 161812/3/13 at 9:18pmpost #1615 of 161812/3/13 at 10:01pmpost #1616 of 161812/4/13 at 1:30pmpost #1617 of 161812/4/13 at 1:33pmThread Starter
I am using the PNY 128gb 10, no problems. I do have a couple of songs that have some corrupt bits (get a screech) so I need to reload those couple of songs but out of 125gb, that isn't bad.
- HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress: Factory visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. FW: DSD 1.082
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Vienna/Austria Meet? 30 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 35 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 50 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 1 minute ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio iUSB 2 minutes ago
- › best headphones for nuforce udac3 4 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Help finding over-ear headphones with good positional audio mostly... 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi