- 886 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Western pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
- productHeadstage Arrow 12HE 4Gtagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
- productSennheiser MOMENTUMtagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
- productShure SRH840tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
- productShure SRH 940tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
Related Forum Threads
- headphones for under £250 Last post on 10/30/12 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help (IDM/Ambient, Closed Back, Somewhat Portable,~300 budget) Last post on 1/9/13 at 8:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recomend me more headphones that sound how I want them to. (Denon D-5000's) Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best closed headphone setup for less than $400 Last post on 12/30/12 at 10:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Ah, the WA7 "Fireflies" from Woo Audio. As stunning to behold as it is to hear! This is my first piece of amp/DAC kit that retails for over $1k and well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think...
Need good cans for my arrow 4g
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Does portability matter to you, sound signature preference, noise isolation/leakage matter? A few things you should mention, unless you want people to blindly recommend headphones.
My sound signature would have a real tight bass impact but not so much like a bass head, and I love mids. Pretty much sums up any metal heads craving
Looks like Mad Dogs is a great suggestion. If you are looking for something more portable-esque you want to look into the Senneheiser Momentum, Shure SRH-840/940, or the Sony MDR-1. All great headphones that sound warm, some more than others but all warm with great bass impact and lush mids.
You can find them on the FS forums for anywhere between 200-280, they are 300 brand new from Mrspeakers's website.
No where did he say he wants portable headphones. Also "portable" is relative to the person. The Amperiors or HD25, while being very good portables, aren't warm at all. The mids on both of them are somewhat neutral in comparison to say the Momentum or even the Mad Dog.
- Need good cans for my arrow 4g
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Okay, tired of making threads, let's end this already. Fight for... 1 minute ago
- › Bose Soundlink II Wireless Around Ear Wireless headphones vs Bose AE2 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 6 minutes ago
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2