I wish these had a tighter grip for better isolation. I can at least get a decent seal.
Related Forum Threads
- Help me buy headphone. Is ATH m50 overrated? Last post on 5/26/14 at 4:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphones for punk metal/contemporary rock/alt rock/classic rock? Last post on 2/6/14 at 3:02pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- sennheiser hd 558 or momentum on ear or ath m50 for the same price? Last post on 1/8/14 at 10:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 vs Shure SRH840 vs Seinheiser 380 For Studio Mixing Last post on 2/2/14 at 10:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for suggestions for an amp/dac Last post on 12/30/13 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Sennheiser HD380 - Page 2
post #16 of 19
6/26/13 at 7:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 19
6/28/13 at 5:52am
Well lucky for me I have a large head. They sound more precise than the 280 to me. The bass is right on the money as well.
post #18 of 19
3/27/14 at 12:36pm
post #19 of 19
4/13/14 at 12:33pm
I got over HD380 after A/B'ing it with my DT770Pro-250. The Beyer makes HD380 sound colored overall and muffled in the bass. K545 is an alternative if you end up not being convinced by DT770 for whatever reason(s).
- Sennheiser HD380
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3723 Active Users (754 Members and 2969 Guests)
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 39 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 48 seconds ago
- › Too many headphones that are recommended, looking for a solid... 52 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Toronto Winter/Spring Meet 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2