I wish these had a tighter grip for better isolation. I can at least get a decent seal.
Related Forum Threads
- Help me buy headphone. Is ATH m50 overrated? Last post on 5/26/14 at 4:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphones for punk metal/contemporary rock/alt rock/classic rock? Last post on 2/6/14 at 3:02pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- sennheiser hd 558 or momentum on ear or ath m50 for the same price? Last post on 1/8/14 at 10:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 vs Shure SRH840 vs Seinheiser 380 For Studio Mixing Last post on 2/2/14 at 10:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for suggestions for an amp/dac Last post on 12/30/13 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Sennheiser HD380 - Page 2
post #16 of 19
6/26/13 at 7:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 19
6/28/13 at 5:52am
Well lucky for me I have a large head. They sound more precise than the 280 to me. The bass is right on the money as well.
post #18 of 19
3/27/14 at 12:36pm
post #19 of 19
4/13/14 at 12:33pm
I got over HD380 after A/B'ing it with my DT770Pro-250. The Beyer makes HD380 sound colored overall and muffled in the bass. K545 is an alternative if you end up not being convinced by DT770 for whatever reason(s).
- Sennheiser HD380
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3354 Active Users (534 Members and 2820 Guests)
- › Sennheiser HD 558 for directional accuracy? 34 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 39 seconds ago
- › Not Happy with my current setup. Details inside. Need help picking... 51 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Poll: Parametric EQ on Fiio X3 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for a nice closed headphone for office work ($200-400) 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-560 LNIB he560 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)