Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Best Headphones For Dubstep and Trap : Under $165
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best Headphones For Dubstep and Trap : Under $165 - Page 9

post #121 of 736
Thread Starter 

So, the V-MODA Crossfade LPs would be a great step-up from the Hesh 2's?

post #122 of 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitek View Post

So, the V-MODA Crossfade LPs would be a great step-up from the Hesh 2's?

for starters, they are comfortable! but yeah definetelly!

post #123 of 736
Thread Starter 

Anyone else say yes?

post #124 of 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitek View Post

Anyone else say yes?

just go to the thread about never buying hesh 2's. i thing they will agree with you

post #125 of 736
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wburton View Post

just go to the thread about never buying hesh 2's. i thing they will agree with you

 

May I make it clear that I currently use the Hesh 2's?

post #126 of 736

hesh2s are great. maybe some guy here only sees the word skullcandy and never actually tried it. i dont think the vmoda is an upgrade for the hesh2 as it has too much bass unlike the hesh2. unless you want that super drowning bass in your head =\

post #127 of 736
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyaems View Post

hesh2s are great. maybe some guy here only sees the word skullcandy and never actually tried it. i dont think the vmoda is an upgrade for the hesh2 as it has too much bass unlike the hesh2. unless you want that super drowning bass in your head =\

 

Well, I want to feel the bass kick on my eardrums. I don't feel that within the Hesh 2's. Also, the Hesh 2's have no padding on the headband, which is a big problem for me.

post #128 of 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitek View Post

May I make it clear that I currently use the Hesh 2's?
I know you use them I'm just saying that there is a thread about never to buy them. Crossfades have no such thread
post #129 of 736
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wburton View Post


I know you use them I'm just saying that there is a thread about never to buy them. Crossfades have no such thread

 

Can you direct me to the thread?

post #130 of 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitek View Post

 

Can you direct me to the thread?

here you go! http://www.head-fi.org/t/606181/skullcandy-hesh-2-0-review-avoid-at-all-costs

post #131 of 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitek View Post

I'ma go with the Crossfade LPs.

Good choice beerchug.gif Buy an amp, or don't. Burn them in, or not. It's all up to you now. Enjoy the beginning of an amazing journey. 

post #132 of 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes008 View Post

Good choice beerchug.gif
 Buy an amp, or don't. Burn them in, or not. It's all up to you now. Enjoy the beginning of an amazing journey. 
That's a pretty deep post right there biggrin.gif
post #133 of 736
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes008 View Post

Good choice beerchug.gif
 Buy an amp, or don't. Burn them in, or not. It's all up to you now. Enjoy the beginning of an amazing journey. 
Cheers.

One quick question to anyone that has tried/had the LPs. Do the LPs have a bass that you can feel kick on your eardrums (best way I could describe it)?
post #134 of 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitek View Post


Cheers.

One quick question to anyone that has tried/had the LPs. Do the LPs have a bass that you can feel kick on your eardrums (best way I could describe it)?

Heck yes. I wouldn't call it a slam. More of a thump. Kick drums sound very nice biggrin.gif

post #135 of 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by wburton View Post


That's a pretty deep post right there biggrin.gif

You jumped off the deep end too, going right into modding beerchug.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Best Headphones For Dubstep and Trap : Under $165