So, the V-MODA Crossfade LPs would be a great step-up from the Hesh 2's?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
- productNuforce HP-800tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/20/13
Related Forum Threads
- XB500/700 ALTERNATIVE ? Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- What is the best hip-hop oriented headphones? Last post on 4/28/13 at 10:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with THE biggest bass Last post on 2/15/14 at 6:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- OverEar cheap headphones details inside XB500's, V6's,, splurge for M50's.. Last post on 2/13/13 at 12:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone advice needed Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
Best Headphones For Dubstep and Trap : Under $165 - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
hesh2s are great. maybe some guy here only sees the word skullcandy and never actually tried it. i dont think the vmoda is an upgrade for the hesh2 as it has too much bass unlike the hesh2. unless you want that super drowning bass in your head =\
Well, I want to feel the bass kick on my eardrums. I don't feel that within the Hesh 2's. Also, the Hesh 2's have no padding on the headband, which is a big problem for me.
Can you direct me to the thread?
One quick question to anyone that has tried/had the LPs. Do the LPs have a bass that you can feel kick on your eardrums (best way I could describe it)?
Heck yes. I wouldn't call it a slam. More of a thump. Kick drums sound very nice
- Best Headphones For Dubstep and Trap : Under $165
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 15 seconds ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 17 seconds ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 1 minute ago
- › Dither is a prime suspect 3 minutes ago
- › Why are HD700's ~$500 4 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Closed on-ear or over-ear replacement for Grado SR60 or SR80 9 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 9 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3