Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply) - Page 3

post #31 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

Some nice gear here.

 

@project86 your inventory gives me the impression you like a lot of the Chinese gear (amp/dac's)....there performance/value are usually under-estimated so it's good to see you bringing them out into the light from the abyss.

 

 

I just like stuff that sounds good to me and doesn't cost more than it should. Sometimes that means gear from China, sometimes not. The Resonessence Invicta and Concero are Canadian, the Anedio is from New Jersey, the NuForce is from California by way of Taiwan, Firestone Audio gear is also from Taiwan, Yulong is from China as is Auralic and Matrix, Violectric is from Germany.... so a bit of everything is represented. 

post #32 of 454

Yeah I've been interested in the Auralic for quite a while now. Hopefully some reviews.

post #33 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

Yeah I've been interested in the Auralic for quite a while now. Hopefully some reviews.

I'll get to it eventually. It's very impressive.
post #34 of 454

Yes please, that'd be great man. I've seen the listings on ebay and they are quite costly there but through the manufacturer the prices are lot less expensive, not by a huge margin but still good deal nonetheless.

post #35 of 454

Hello all, I did't post in the first thread so I'll post on this one.

Enjoy!

 

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

 

DSCN2250_800X600.jpg

 

1000

 

 

dscn0009yq0.jpg

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000


Edited by CrazyRay - 3/22/13 at 2:49pm
post #36 of 454
Thread Starter 

     Quote:

Wow... very nice setup.

post #37 of 454

Wow CrazyRay. That looks very impressive basshead.gif

post #38 of 454
Thanks DairyProduce!
post #39 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRay View Post

Hello all, I did't post in the first thread so I'll post on this one.

Enjoy!

 

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

 

DSCN2250_800X600.jpg

 

1000

 

 

dscn0009yq0.jpg

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

Does it mean I'm not an audiophile if I'm most envious of the Eames-style chair in your pics? /design geek

post #40 of 454
Good eye disastermouse, I just bought the Eames Lounge chair.
Its a real Herman Miller!
My headphones never sounded better!
post #41 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRay View Post

Good eye disastermouse, I just bought the Eames Lounge chair.
Its a real Herman Miller!
My headphones never sounded better!

You have an eye for mid-century?  I'm not sure if the side table is mid-century, but I can see that someone THOUGHT about it when making it.

 

I aspire to be an industrial designer, but my love lies most in furniture.  A feast for the eyes and the ears!  I lust after the Decware Taboo III as much because of how it's supposed to sound as I do because of how it looks.  If I can ever get my ID degree and chops, it would be fun to make furniture especially designed for audiophile paraphernalia. 

post #42 of 454
The table was designed by Alfons Bach (mid 1940's).
I love his furniture. This one is his too.

dscn0125800x600.jpg
dscn0126800x600.jpg
Edited by CrazyRay - 3/25/13 at 8:29am
post #43 of 454
Good luck on your career disastermouse, I myself studied Architecture, Graphic Design and Photography.
Furniture is one of my passions also.
Doesn't this photo look like a guy with a black eye?



Edited by CrazyRay - 3/22/13 at 7:13pm
post #44 of 454

More recent pick now that we moved into the bedroom until we change apartments. These are actually mine and not the dealer models now, too. Yay.

 

Also, I hate all you guys with Eams chairs. I want one so bad...but I told myself I can only buy one when I've settled on gear. I want it to be the stopping point where I just buy LPs and listen.

post #45 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

More recent pick now that we moved into the bedroom until we change apartments. These are actually mine and not the dealer models now, too. Yay.

 

Also, I hate all you guys with Eams chairs. I want one so bad...but I told myself I can only buy one when I've settled on gear. I want it to be the stopping point where I just buy LPs and listen.

LoL, I've been trying to get to that point for years. tongue.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply)