Ok, so I've been on a hunt for replacing my source, being my PSP, and what others have said about it, it seems to me that it is "THE worst source someone could have besides others"
So, i thought It's time to upgrade.
1. My setup being my ATH-M50s and Fiio E07K (If it needs to be hooked up 3.5 to 3.5 instead of bypassing the sources AMP, that's ok)
2. I want honestly to have a player that will Noticeably have better SQ than my PSP.
3.I want the player to not be restricted to ONLY music, i would like to maybe use the internet or have some apps (Something like an ipod or galaxy player)
Also, would like a decent screen size if its possible not like 5 inches but around size of PSP, maybe a bit smaller)
4. If my PSP is an all right source, i may consider new headphones but again only if there is Noticeable difference.
5. The most important aspect of this, my price range would be 200-300$
200-250 preferably and 300 only if it's worth it.
6. One more thing, i would like a microSD Slot since I have 64gb on my PSP (Adapter + 64gb Class 10 SanDisk) if said device only supports up to 32gb MicroSD's then I'll gladly get one.
If i left any details out let me know, ill gladly tell you what I'm looking for, all posts appreciated :)
Edit: One last detail, i REALLY would prefer no apple devices since you cant expand memory, and not really known for being cheap.
If it helps, I'll listen to just about anything except for rap, no offense, just not my taste :)
Oh, if suggesting headphone ONLY Over-Ears or Around-Ears and would really prefer Closed and decent noise cancellation.
(PS. I have looked at Cowon X9,Z2 - Samsung galaxy player - Mad Dogs By Mr.Speakers (Regardless if i buy them or not I respect you very much, seem to have an awesome attitude towards everyone)
Edited by Benton1234 - 3/15/13 at 10:22pm