Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › IC: Los Angeles Regional Meet - July 20, 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

IC: Los Angeles Regional Meet - July 20, 2013 - Page 2

post #16 of 75

Definitely interested.  

post #17 of 75

Seeing that the libary in San Diego worked well for the last meet, has anyone looked into a local library like the El Segundo Public Library?

post #18 of 75

Definitely interested, back in LA in July--

post #19 of 75

Maybe the Beverly Hills Public Library?

post #20 of 75
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSize48 View Post

Maybe the Beverly Hills Public Library?


Interesting......I will definitely look into library options!

post #21 of 75

+1

post #22 of 75

I'm definitely interested assuming it doesn't conflict with my schedule. 

post #23 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunninho View Post

Seeing that the libary in San Diego worked well for the last meet, has anyone looked into a local library like the El Segundo Public Library?

Lol the one that flooded occasionally a time long ago? XD

post #24 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshot View Post

Lol the one that flooded occasionally a time long ago? XD

 

Yikes, really?? eek.gif  Or how about the Central Public Library in downtown?

post #25 of 75
Thread Starter 

hmmm, not too sure about the flooding library! The good news is that there is meeting space available at LAX airport hotels so that is one option we're pursuing.
 

post #26 of 75
Central library would be a good place.
post #27 of 75
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusSound View Post

Central library would be a good place.

Thanks, I'll look into it!

post #28 of 75
Thread Starter 

We're now looking at specific Saturday dates in July (13, 20, 27) from 10am-5pm. Stay tuned for more details!!

post #29 of 75

That sounds great!

Any rough guess where the location is? Is it set to be around downtown?

Better to find a facility that has a parking structure near, because most downtown street parkings have 1~2hour limit during daytime.

post #30 of 75
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by e19650826 View Post

That sounds great!

Any rough guess where the location is? Is it set to be around downtown?

Better to find a facility that has a parking structure near, because most downtown street parkings have 1~2hour limit during daytime.

 

Leading option is an LAX area hotel, but also looking into library options. I agree that any venue will have to have an adequate parking solution nearby.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › IC: Los Angeles Regional Meet - July 20, 2013