- 2,129 Posts. Joined 9/2010
- Location: The First City on the Mississippi
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread Last post on 7/26/13 at 5:32pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- [Recommendations] Is there such a thing as hiss less portable amp? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a portable DAC relatively the same size as the Pico Power to go with my portable... Last post on 2/3/14 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which portable amp for me? (ie 80 w/toxic & ipod classic 5) Last post on 12/17/13 at 2:59am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
- List Of Diy Headphone Amps
Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread - Page 12
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Justin might have stock. You should contact him.
I gather from Tyll at Innerfidelity, by the way, that there will be measurements for the Pico Power soon and that they are excellent.
No thanks I really like the pico power. Now my Rx MKii on the other hand ...
Is there any reason for doing the mod if you're just using it as a line out to the Pico Power and not using the (RW)AK100 to drive the headphones themselves?
The RW/AK100 doesn't have a true line out. You are using the headphone out. While it does test pretty well, still doesn't bypass the amp stage. So in that case getting the mod would still help with impedance matches.
I have pico slim, pico dac amp and pico power
If you drive your um miracle with pico power , it is much better in SQ compare these
Two pico amps .
More balance , more detail , better clarity and bass impact .
In low gain has bigger power than pico slim.
Cool. I plan to use mine with IEMs.
And I am quite sure that it has arrived at my office in China. However I am on the road and won't see it yet for two weeks!
the one i offer from whiplash audio is smaller, cheaper, and available with either a straight or right-angle 3.5mm plug. (and i stock them)
Its a little too small. Just using mine for the national. I'm going to have to get the whiplash.
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic Custom one pro vs Beyerdynamic DT990PRO 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 1 minute ago
- › FS - Fully assembled KGSSHV 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum for classical music 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › Review before you send an email
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3