- 2,249 Posts. Joined 9/2010
- Location: The First City on the Mississippi
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread Last post on 7/26/13 at 5:32pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- [Recommendations] Is there such a thing as hiss less portable amp? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a portable DAC relatively the same size as the Pico Power to go with my portable... Last post on 2/3/14 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which portable amp for me? (ie 80 w/toxic & ipod classic 5) Last post on 12/17/13 at 2:59am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headamp to receiver? Last post on 12/14/13 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
- List Of Diy Headphone Amps
Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread - Page 12
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Justin might have stock. You should contact him.
I gather from Tyll at Innerfidelity, by the way, that there will be measurements for the Pico Power soon and that they are excellent.
No thanks I really like the pico power. Now my Rx MKii on the other hand ...
Is there any reason for doing the mod if you're just using it as a line out to the Pico Power and not using the (RW)AK100 to drive the headphones themselves?
The RW/AK100 doesn't have a true line out. You are using the headphone out. While it does test pretty well, still doesn't bypass the amp stage. So in that case getting the mod would still help with impedance matches.
I have pico slim, pico dac amp and pico power
If you drive your um miracle with pico power , it is much better in SQ compare these
Two pico amps .
More balance , more detail , better clarity and bass impact .
In low gain has bigger power than pico slim.
Cool. I plan to use mine with IEMs.
And I am quite sure that it has arrived at my office in China. However I am on the road and won't see it yet for two weeks!
the one i offer from whiplash audio is smaller, cheaper, and available with either a straight or right-angle 3.5mm plug. (and i stock them)
Its a little too small. Just using mine for the national. I'm going to have to get the whiplash.
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 seconds ago
- › Ripping with dBpoweramp and portable blu ray player 6 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 45 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet Vol. 3 -- Nashville, TN -- Spring 2015 (April 18,... 2 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 3 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2