- 2,376 Posts. Joined 9/2010
- Location: The First City on the Mississippi
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread Last post on 7/26/13 at 5:32pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- [Recommendations] Is there such a thing as hiss less portable amp? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a portable DAC relatively the same size as the Pico Power to go with my portable... Last post on 2/3/14 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which portable amp for me? (ie 80 w/toxic & ipod classic 5) Last post on 12/17/13 at 2:59am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headamp to receiver? Last post on 12/14/13 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
The VSD5 is the next earphone to follow up on the successful release of the very popular VSD3/VSD3s. From afar the VSD5 looks eerily similar with their older/younger brother, the VSD3/VSD3s....
Company Name: Sound Blaster Company Website: http://us.creative.com/p/sound-blaster/sound-blaster-e5 Amp Model: E5 Impedance: Low Gain: 2.2-300 Ohm, High Gain 300-600 Ohm SNR: 120dB THD:...
I had only tried IEM's bought at local stores until I got these, and they were a huge upgrade. In fact, I would argue these are the best set you could have bought at the time for the price. They...
Got this as a gift from the girlfriend, sadly it is WAY too powerful for nearfield and will be selling it for a much less powerful model. Quality issues with a slightly sticky pot which went away...
For larger (1200 x 800) images - simply click the photo INTRODUCTION I don’t think there would be many people of my vintage who are into computer audio, and haven’t heard of Creative Labs. My...
- List Of Diy Headphone Amps
Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread - Page 12
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Justin might have stock. You should contact him.
I gather from Tyll at Innerfidelity, by the way, that there will be measurements for the Pico Power soon and that they are excellent.
No thanks I really like the pico power. Now my Rx MKii on the other hand ...
Is there any reason for doing the mod if you're just using it as a line out to the Pico Power and not using the (RW)AK100 to drive the headphones themselves?
The RW/AK100 doesn't have a true line out. You are using the headphone out. While it does test pretty well, still doesn't bypass the amp stage. So in that case getting the mod would still help with impedance matches.
I have pico slim, pico dac amp and pico power
If you drive your um miracle with pico power , it is much better in SQ compare these
Two pico amps .
More balance , more detail , better clarity and bass impact .
In low gain has bigger power than pico slim.
Cool. I plan to use mine with IEMs.
And I am quite sure that it has arrived at my office in China. However I am on the road and won't see it yet for two weeks!
the one i offer from whiplash audio is smaller, cheaper, and available with either a straight or right-angle 3.5mm plug. (and i stock them)
Its a little too small. Just using mine for the national. I'm going to have to get the whiplash.
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 seconds ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 3 minutes ago
- › Picky brother needs a headphone. 4 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD5: Sony EX 1000's Adopted Cousin by Tom22
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by whitedragon551
- › Lenntek Sonix 3 w/ Microphone by Incognito101
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2