or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › V-MODA VAMP VERZA/METALLO: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, Crowdsourcing Ideas
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA VAMP VERZA/METALLO: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, Crowdsourcing Ideas - Page 79

post #1171 of 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderNhan View Post

Yes.

Awesome! I really thought that the amp part of the verza only works for ipod classics. Hope they make a metallo case for ipod's too..

Thanks mate!
post #1172 of 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppu08 View Post


Awesome! I really thought that the amp part of the verza only works for ipod classics. Hope they make a metallo case for ipod's too..

Thanks mate!

 

Keep in mind that it's only designed to work with the latest version of the ipod classic (2009), not sure if it'll work with the 160gb ipod video etc that came before that...

post #1173 of 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppu08 View Post

Awesome! I really thought that the amp part of the verza only works for ipod classics. Hope they make a metallo case for ipod's too..

Thanks mate!
Vamp Verza will work with these Apple devices:
Mac (OS X v10.5 Leopard or later)
iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPhone 5
iPhone 5s
iPhone 5c
iPod classic 160gb (2009)
iPod Touch 4th generation
iPod Nano 6th generation
iPad 1st generation
iPad 2
iPad 3rd generation
iPad 4th generation
iPad Mini
post #1174 of 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by intlsubband View Post

Keep in mind that it's only designed to work with the latest version of the ipod classic (2009), not sure if it'll work with the 160gb ipod video etc that came before that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1000 View Post

Vamp Verza will work with these Apple devices:
Mac (OS X v10.5 Leopard or later)
iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPhone 5
iPhone 5s
iPhone 5c
iPod classic 160gb (2009)
iPod Touch 4th generation
iPod Nano 6th generation
iPad 1st generation
iPad 2
iPad 3rd generation
iPad 4th generation
iPad Mini

Thanks guys! Appreciated much! Im using a ipod classic 6th gen V2 (late 2009).

Anyone of you uses this set up? How does it sound?
post #1175 of 1342
So I got a Verza the other day and went to use it today for the first time. I've had the thing plugged in damn near all day and it still says it's charging. The little red/orange light on the side is lit up as if it's charging but it never goes green.

Any ideas? Followed the instructions in the user manual and nothing.
post #1176 of 1342

Mine never goes green either. Hit the battery button, if both LEDs pop on it means it's full. 

post #1177 of 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdynsty25 View Post

So I got a Verza the other day and went to use it today for the first time. I've had the thing plugged in damn near all day and it still says it's charging. The little red/orange light on the side is lit up as if it's charging but it never goes green.

Any ideas? Followed the instructions in the user manual and nothing.
The first time out of the box, I charged my Verza about 4 hours and never saw the green light. I used it anyway because the two orange/yellow lights were lit up. The next time the battery died it was time for bed so I let it charge overnight. When I woke up, the green light was lit. Since then I have charged it 6+ hours before the green light comes on.
post #1178 of 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppu08 View Post



Thanks guys! Appreciated much! Im using a ipod classic 6th gen V2 (late 2009).

Anyone of you uses this set up? How does it sound?

Apple iPod Classic 160G → V-MODA Vamp Verza → V-MODA M-100 =

post #1179 of 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1000 View Post

Apple iPod Classic 160G → V-MODA Vamp Verza → V-MODA M-100 =


Btw, have you try compairing this set up to a solo + amp set up?

But i think ill be rocki'n this in a few days! Or maybe after the big announcement on the 25th.. Lol!
post #1180 of 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppu08 View Post


Btw, have you try compairing this set up to a solo + amp set up?

But i think ill be rocki'n this in a few days! Or maybe after the big announcement on the 25th.. Lol!

I have not heard the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo -R - D/A converter for Apple devices.  I do have the JDS Labs C5 and was looking for a DAC to pair with it, but ended up with the V-MODA Vamp Verza and I am totally happy with it.  

 

I hope the 25th will have some discounts or sale prices on the V-MODA website.

post #1181 of 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1000 View Post

I have not heard the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo -R - D/A converter for Apple devices.  I do have the JDS Labs C5 and was looking for a DAC to pair with it, but ended up with the V-MODA Vamp Verza and I am totally happy with it.  

I hope the 25th will have some discounts or sale prices on the V-MODA website.

Ah.. Btw have you tried pairing the verza DAC + C5 vs verza DAC/amp? Just curious..

Yah hoping that they'll throw out big discounts before i get the verza..
post #1182 of 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppu08 View Post


Ah.. Btw have you tried pairing the verza DAC + C5 vs verza DAC/amp? Just curious..

Yah hoping that they'll throw out big discounts before i get the verza..

I never thought about trying the V-MODA Vamp Verza DAC → JDS Labs C5.  I will try this when I get home from work.  

post #1183 of 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1000 View Post
 

I never thought about trying the V-MODA Vamp Verza DAC → JDS Labs C5.  I will try this when I get home from work.  

 

I didn't think the Verza has line-out only to an external amp? I thought it had only an optical out (to an external DAC/Amp) & headphone out.

post #1184 of 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

 

I didn't think the Verza has line-out only to an external amp? I thought it had only an optical out (to an external DAC/Amp) & headphone out.

Yeah I'm not sure it will work but when I get home I will try a short cable to connect the Verza's headphone out to the C5 line input jack.  

post #1185 of 1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1000 View Post

Yeah I'm not sure it will work but when I get home I will try a short cable to connect the Verza's headphone out to the C5 line input jack.  

Will be waiting on the results...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › V-MODA VAMP VERZA/METALLO: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, Crowdsourcing Ideas