Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Looking for a replacement IEM cable under $50
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Looking for a replacement IEM cable under $50 - Page 3

post #31 of 37

I think that he was just looking for a replacement one and not trying to get better sound quality anyway.

post #32 of 37

Yes but I already mentioned a stock cable and also a 1964ears stock cable is the same as most other CIEM manufacturers. Though if that's the manufacturer of his CIEM's then that's probably the safest bet as you know how it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

I think that he was just looking for a replacement one and not trying to get better sound quality anyway.


Edited by kenman345 - 3/19/13 at 9:19pm
post #33 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenman345 View Post

Yes but I already mentioned a stock cable and also a 1964ears stock cable is the same as most other CIEM manufacturers. Though if that's the manufacturer of his CIEM's then that's probably the safest bet as you know how it is

Yes, you are right. However, I don't think that I will ever get those UE clear ones which turn green. 

post #34 of 37

But all stock clear go green. Most manufacturers offer black cables though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

Yes, you are right. However, I don't think that I will ever get those UE clear ones which turn green. 

post #35 of 37

Yes. However, those that are clear can be seen as green. 

post #36 of 37
Its the oxidation of the copper that causes the cable to turn from clear to green like that. Just go with black if you dont want that to happen
post #37 of 37
Thread Starter 

1964 offers a black replacement cable. I'm just ordering from there because it's less than $40, it fits 1964 customs, Westone, Earsonics customs , and a bunch of other brands. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Looking for a replacement IEM cable under $50