- 30 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K 550tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- I need help to buy my ideal headphones, for Rock and Metal, between $150 and $200. Last post on 9/12/14 at 4:03am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair chance? Last post on 9/12/14 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- K550 Question! Last post on 7/1/14 at 10:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- JDS O2 + ODAC with my AKG K550 Last post on 6/25/14 at 3:51am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Closed headphones for <$200 Last post on 6/26/14 at 12:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
AKG K550 : store accept no return?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi! I did not know where to post this question, so anyway if it is not where it should I apologize. I recently bought a pair of K550 from avshop.ca. All went smooth, good service... but now that I would like to return them because of the fit being loose, it appears that they don't accept return on open headphones... Is that common? It is the first time that I can't return headphones...
But not surprised a Canadian electronics store has poor service when it comes to electronics. When I lived there, electronics were all over-priced and the policies on them were awful. I assume it's due to import tax/duties/customs pressure for massive cost them.
You'll probably just have to sell them.
I did, after I bought them... strange enough they say for hygienic reason they don't accept return on headphone. I wear my headphones on my head, not anywhere else...
Oh thanks for you help. But, I'm in Canada and I'm unaware that a law like this one exists here!
- AKG K550 : store accept no return?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 38 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 44 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 2 minutes ago
- › ATH-IM02 VS FAD Heaven V 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 5 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)