Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tascam TH-02 - Headphones waiting to be discovered??? (now Appreciation Thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tascam TH-02 - Headphones waiting to be discovered??? (now Appreciation Thread) - Page 13

post #181 of 190

Bought my TH02 last Month, Not disappointed still burning them in.

Anyway, My box was different

 

post #182 of 190

Just bought the Teac CT-H02, which are supposedly the same thing.

The price was good, cost me around $11.

It will take a few weeks to reach me though...Which I'm fine with, I just want to end up with an upgrade from my normal Samsung earbuds which I found acceptable already.

Anyone knows about how it fits around the ear? I have small-medium ears (I think), and I'm worried it will just be on-ears.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongs View Post
 

Bought my TH02 last Month, Not disappointed still burning them in.

Anyway, My box was different

 


How do you like them so far?

post #183 of 190

The TH02 pads are round. Replace them with oval Shure 840 or HM5 pads.  Much nicer.


Edited by cdeviney - 7/19/15 at 4:20pm
post #184 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by usahname View Post
 

Just bought the Teac CT-H02, which are supposedly the same thing.

The price was good, cost me around $11.

It will take a few weeks to reach me though...Which I'm fine with, I just want to end up with an upgrade from my normal Samsung earbuds which I found acceptable already.

Anyone knows about how it fits around the ear? I have small-medium ears (I think), and I'm worried it will just be on-ears.

 


How do you like them so far?

Got HM5 pads (Velour) for it. Stock pads sucks lol

 

Sounds just pretty good for the price.

post #185 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongs View Post
 

Got HM5 pads (Velour) for it. Stock pads sucks lol

 

Sounds just pretty good for the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdeviney View Post
 

The TH02 pads are round. Replace them with oval Shure 840 or HM5 pads.  Much nicer.

 

I can't justify paying that much just for the pads, and they cost more than the headphones themselves too.

If I was to spend that much I would have just bought another headphone.

But thanks for the recommendation and info, I appreciate the replies.

 

 

Can you measure the stock pads if it's no hassle?

post #186 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by usahname View Post
 

 

I can't justify paying that much just for the pads, and they cost more than the headphones themselves too.

If I was to spend that much I would have just bought another headphone.

But thanks for the recommendation and info, I appreciate the replies.

 

 

Can you measure the stock pads if it's no hassle?

8.8 cm here

 

1.8 cm here

post #187 of 190

Thank you!

They seem like pretty large pads, I imagined they would be much smaller from the pictures I saw, 8cm is much more than what I had in mind, which is good I guess.

post #188 of 190
post #189 of 190

Total head-fi noob, just got the Tascam TH-02's...to my (inexperienced ears) they sound great! Just got some HM5 pads to replace the stock ones with. Dumb question but, how do I do that? Should I just rip out the old ones and slap the HM5 pads on? I noticed that the old pads are wedged between the inner and outer earpiece (don't know what else to call it). Should I do that with the HM5 pads? Or should I just wrap them around the whole can? If I need to thread the new pads between the two pieces...how should I take them apart to do that?

post #190 of 190
Bump!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tascam TH-02 - Headphones waiting to be discovered??? (now Appreciation Thread)