- 10 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica ATH-M50S Last post on 8/17/14 at 3:59pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- asus b85m-g .. audio technica ath-m50 Last post on 5/29/14 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ear Fatigue After EQing (ATH-M50) Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda M100s worth the upgrade from Audio Technica ATH-M50s? Last post on 4/23/14 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH-440 w/HPAEC840 pads vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 4/24/14 at 1:11pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
ATH-M50: detachable cable mod, help needed!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm familiar with the first piece, but of the soldering pins on the rear, which is left, which is right?
The wiring is as follows:
Blue (or Black)-Neg
These are the colors on my set of AT ATH AD700's The posts are a different story. On my mod, the center post is neg, the short post is left and the tall post is right. It should be documented. The connector I purchased fit the existing hole like it was made for it. I purchased mine from Amazon.Com http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ML4A2Q/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- ATH-M50: detachable cable mod, help needed!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Recommendation for best over ear headphones for under $200? 1 minute ago
- › Visit to the Schiit Box - Schiit Factory Tour 1 minute ago
- › Need help with 2nd Generation iPod Classic. 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Current Mode Amplifiers, how do they work? 3 minutes ago
- › Omega Hemptone Compact 8 Speakers 3 minutes ago
- › Woodied Sennheiser aka SennGrado Tour Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 5 minutes ago
- › What do you think about the Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec? 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)