- 10 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Which ATH M50 to get ? Last post on 12/26/14 at 1:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica ATH-M50S Last post on 8/17/14 at 3:59pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- asus b85m-g .. audio technica ath-m50 Last post on 5/29/14 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ear Fatigue After EQing (ATH-M50) Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda M100s worth the upgrade from Audio Technica ATH-M50s? Last post on 4/23/14 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not. Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphone because I...
My main review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/752588/review-earwerkz-supra-the-universal-custom-in-ear-monitor. This will house the TL;DR version: From the comfort, custom-like fit,...
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
ATH-M50: detachable cable mod, help needed!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm familiar with the first piece, but of the soldering pins on the rear, which is left, which is right?
The wiring is as follows:
Blue (or Black)-Neg
These are the colors on my set of AT ATH AD700's The posts are a different story. On my mod, the center post is neg, the short post is left and the tall post is right. It should be documented. The connector I purchased fit the existing hole like it was made for it. I purchased mine from Amazon.Com http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ML4A2Q/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- ATH-M50: detachable cable mod, help needed!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 second ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 10 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 35 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 49 seconds ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)