- 23 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productPSB M4U 1tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphones for under $350 give or take some. Last post on 12/8/13 at 1:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Do you think I should get one pair of HiFiMan HE-400s, or a pair each of the Sennheiser HD598 AND... Last post on 11/6/13 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Synergy of hifi m8 DAC/AMP and PSB M4U cans Last post on 10/30/13 at 8:49am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Philips X1 VS PSB M4U1 The final showdown! Last post on 11/12/13 at 6:11am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- PSB M4U 2 White - SOLD Last post on 11/28/13 at 8:47pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
AK120 I feel like there is an epidemic looming over the heads of most Hi-Fi audio music player designers. Most just can't seem to get it right and so few end up with a solid...
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
Any info on the PSB M4U 1?post #1 of 163/9/13 at 1:17amThread StarterDoes anyone know anything about this headset? Own it? Have listened to it? I can see the awesome reviews the PSB M4U 2 has obtained and not needing noise cancelling I am thinking about getting the new 1's. I live in fairly remote Australia though and have no opportunity to listen, I can not find any full reviews for this new headset yet. So anyone know anything?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 163/9/13 at 9:50pmThread Starterpost #3 of 163/10/13 at 7:45pmThread Starterpost #4 of 163/11/13 at 2:23pmThread Starterpost #5 of 163/12/13 at 2:01amThread Starterpost #6 of 163/12/13 at 4:02pmThread Starterpost #7 of 163/15/13 at 1:51amThread Starterpost #8 of 163/15/13 at 3:32pmThread Starterpost #9 of 163/15/13 at 11:37pmThread Starterpost #10 of 163/17/13 at 2:16ampost #11 of 163/18/13 at 2:19amThread StarterQuote:Comes out in Australia in a week? O.o But I got mine last Tuesday!! HahaOriginally Posted by kjay83
I came across this one just today - Looks good.
http://www.latestcrunchs.com/psb-m4u-1-review-quality-sound-without-the-price-tag/post #12 of 163/23/13 at 6:58pmThread Starterpost #13 of 163/23/13 at 7:09pm
Haha hey bud. Yeah I know a little bit. I actually had a pretty long conversation with a guy at Crutchfield about them. Thats actually one of the few places you can actually find them. Anyway, the guy i talked to had used them both. He said, basically, that the two headphones had the same sound signature. The only difference being the 2 has an amp and noise canceling build in. Now the thing is how much is that worth to you. I mean, if you have your own external amp already, or plan to you could actually have better sound quality (he said that, and i totally agree with his logic). Typically there's about a $100 USD difference between the two. Honestly, if it were me, and i didn't have any equipment, I'd buy the 1 and a basic amp/dac (think E10) and have a nice little set up. Honestly, I'm seriously considering buying the 1 as an open box from crutchfield and saving a few bucks.
Hope that all helps. Just note, I've never heard this can in person. But I've heard so many stellar things about its neutrality. And beyond just stellar things, I've heard these things from respected head fi members not "so guys, like, this is my first review, uhhhhhhhhhh......" Hahaha, good luck my friend.post #14 of 164/8/13 at 8:13pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Any info on the PSB M4U 1?
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Short, Review: AudioFly AF78/m (SFW) 1 minute ago
- › Cello music! 1 minute ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Audiotechnica ATH-A900X vs Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 OHM 3 minutes ago
- › Songs for making love... <3 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe