- 23 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productPSB M4U 1tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dissappointed Sennheiser MOMENTUM Owner Looking for Recommendations Last post on 8/17/14 at 7:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NAD VISO HP50 vs PSB M4U 1 Last post on 6/27/14 at 11:57pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- PSB M4U 2 vs. V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Last post on 5/17/14 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- PSB M4U1 vs. NAD VISO HP50 Last post on 6/11/14 at 10:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Trying to decided between... Last post on 12/26/13 at 3:59am in Headphones (full-size)
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
Any info on the PSB M4U 1?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I came across this one just today - Looks good.
Haha hey bud. Yeah I know a little bit. I actually had a pretty long conversation with a guy at Crutchfield about them. Thats actually one of the few places you can actually find them. Anyway, the guy i talked to had used them both. He said, basically, that the two headphones had the same sound signature. The only difference being the 2 has an amp and noise canceling build in. Now the thing is how much is that worth to you. I mean, if you have your own external amp already, or plan to you could actually have better sound quality (he said that, and i totally agree with his logic). Typically there's about a $100 USD difference between the two. Honestly, if it were me, and i didn't have any equipment, I'd buy the 1 and a basic amp/dac (think E10) and have a nice little set up. Honestly, I'm seriously considering buying the 1 as an open box from crutchfield and saving a few bucks.
Hope that all helps. Just note, I've never heard this can in person. But I've heard so many stellar things about its neutrality. And beyond just stellar things, I've heard these things from respected head fi members not "so guys, like, this is my first review, uhhhhhhhhhh......" Hahaha, good luck my friend.
- Any info on the PSB M4U 1?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 319 IEMs compared (T-Peos D200R added 08/01/14... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › DragonFly 1.2 small issue,, please help.. 4 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)