- 23 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productPSB M4U 1tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- PSB M4U1 VS NAD HP50 Last post on Yesterday at 5:16 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- m4u 1 vs. a900x vs. t50rp Last post on 9/2/14 at 7:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dissappointed Sennheiser MOMENTUM Owner Looking for Recommendations Last post on 8/27/14 at 1:43am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NAD VISO HP50 vs PSB M4U 1 Last post on 6/27/14 at 11:57pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- PSB M4U 2 vs. V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Last post on 5/17/14 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
Any info on the PSB M4U 1?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I came across this one just today - Looks good.
Haha hey bud. Yeah I know a little bit. I actually had a pretty long conversation with a guy at Crutchfield about them. Thats actually one of the few places you can actually find them. Anyway, the guy i talked to had used them both. He said, basically, that the two headphones had the same sound signature. The only difference being the 2 has an amp and noise canceling build in. Now the thing is how much is that worth to you. I mean, if you have your own external amp already, or plan to you could actually have better sound quality (he said that, and i totally agree with his logic). Typically there's about a $100 USD difference between the two. Honestly, if it were me, and i didn't have any equipment, I'd buy the 1 and a basic amp/dac (think E10) and have a nice little set up. Honestly, I'm seriously considering buying the 1 as an open box from crutchfield and saving a few bucks.
Hope that all helps. Just note, I've never heard this can in person. But I've heard so many stellar things about its neutrality. And beyond just stellar things, I've heard these things from respected head fi members not "so guys, like, this is my first review, uhhhhhhhhhh......" Hahaha, good luck my friend.
- Any info on the PSB M4U 1?
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! just now
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 seconds ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 10 seconds ago
- › Closed cans upgrade 35 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 41 seconds ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony XBA-1 and XBA-4 1 minute ago
- › Dolby Headphone Testing 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] HifiMan RE400 ‘Waterline’ – The New Reference 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)