Should I get these plus an amp, or the Orpheus with no amp?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! Last post on Today at 2:10 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Sennheiser HD800 (like new) Price with shipping inside EU Last post on 5/21/15 at 10:20am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HD800: Valhalla2 or Lyr2 Last post on 7/13/15 at 4:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- McIntosh MHA-100 headphone amplifier review Last post on 3/25/16 at 10:05am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 8/23/15 at 5:45am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
I have found the BEST headphones ever. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
May i know how many balanced and imbalanced armature drivers (cab) on those headphones??, i really want to buy the headphones for adding my arsenal (Glory glory ManUtd), heck.. i'm going to sell my house for it.. seriously
Edited by zeinharis - 3/9/13 at 10:09am
I'm starting to burning them in now so my grand grand grand grand grand children enjoy the awesomeness of these phones at its peak.
P. S. I am about to sell my Caravaggio originals.
Now that I have seen true art, I cannot appreciate those sloppy paintings any longer.
So, the two hundred year burning time is almost done!
I hope I am still alive the day the burn in is done.
I may sell these on eBay for a reasonable price of $300,000,000 approx.
*Excluding amp and super hi fi wireless receivers
I heard they are coming out with a new and improved type of headphone that monitors brain waves and adjusts and equalizes the headphones according to your own preferences, even when you don't know what you prefer. :0
Perhaps... I've heard a few things similar but I'm sure that's all rumor.
I do know that the company has recently acquired a gold deposit and now all future headphones will be constructed with solid gold.
One should expect nothing more when purchasing "Super bass" headphones!
Smart man, of course you can't!
this is just one of those things where you pay for what you get.
Just remember, once you listen to these you won't want anything else.
Fool, these headphones transcend terms like "legal", "right", "truth" or whatever our puny human minds can conceive.
Of course! these were handcrafted by the goddess of music kulitta of babylon.
Do not challenge her wisdom with silly words such as "legal".
- I have found the BEST headphones ever.
- › Hifiman Edition X 36 seconds ago
- › Review & Discussions/Impressions: Creative Labs E-MU Walnut Wood... 1 minute ago
- › Grado GS-1000i "World-Class" Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Best smartphone to replace muaic players .. 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 2 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 2 minutes ago
- › GTA/Toronto Meet - May 28 2016 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...