Should I get these plus an amp, or the Orpheus with no amp?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! Last post on Today at 12:51 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Sennheiser HD800 (like new) Price with shipping inside EU Last post on 5/21/15 at 10:20am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HD800: Valhalla2 or Lyr2 Last post on 6/7/16 at 7:39pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- McIntosh MHA-100 headphone amplifier review Last post on 7/31/16 at 7:28pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 8/23/15 at 5:45am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest influences on the audio market was the invention of the operational amplifiers. Compact and inexpensive (mostly) chips allowed to create small and well sounding...
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
I have found the BEST headphones ever. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
May i know how many balanced and imbalanced armature drivers (cab) on those headphones??, i really want to buy the headphones for adding my arsenal (Glory glory ManUtd), heck.. i'm going to sell my house for it.. seriously
Edited by zeinharis - 3/9/13 at 10:09am
I'm starting to burning them in now so my grand grand grand grand grand children enjoy the awesomeness of these phones at its peak.
P. S. I am about to sell my Caravaggio originals.
Now that I have seen true art, I cannot appreciate those sloppy paintings any longer.
So, the two hundred year burning time is almost done!
I hope I am still alive the day the burn in is done.
I may sell these on eBay for a reasonable price of $300,000,000 approx.
*Excluding amp and super hi fi wireless receivers
I heard they are coming out with a new and improved type of headphone that monitors brain waves and adjusts and equalizes the headphones according to your own preferences, even when you don't know what you prefer. :0
Perhaps... I've heard a few things similar but I'm sure that's all rumor.
I do know that the company has recently acquired a gold deposit and now all future headphones will be constructed with solid gold.
One should expect nothing more when purchasing "Super bass" headphones!
Smart man, of course you can't!
this is just one of those things where you pay for what you get.
Just remember, once you listen to these you won't want anything else.
Fool, these headphones transcend terms like "legal", "right", "truth" or whatever our puny human minds can conceive.
Of course! these were handcrafted by the goddess of music kulitta of babylon.
Do not challenge her wisdom with silly words such as "legal".
- I have found the BEST headphones ever.
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 9 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 30 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ampsandsound Mogwai Tube Headphone/Speaker Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 5 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...