Should I get these plus an amp, or the Orpheus with no amp?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What would you say are the best 3 IEM's out in the market now ? Last post on 1/28/15 at 7:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comparison Review: HD-800, HD-700, PM-1, and HE-560 Last post on 1/24/15 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I really need help from the savvy veteran knowledgeable guys here Last post on 1/18/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- So my first "non-cheapo" cans were.... Last post on 1/21/15 at 11:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
I have found the BEST headphones ever. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
May i know how many balanced and imbalanced armature drivers (cab) on those headphones??, i really want to buy the headphones for adding my arsenal (Glory glory ManUtd), heck.. i'm going to sell my house for it.. seriously
Edited by zeinharis - 3/9/13 at 10:09am
I'm starting to burning them in now so my grand grand grand grand grand children enjoy the awesomeness of these phones at its peak.
P. S. I am about to sell my Caravaggio originals.
Now that I have seen true art, I cannot appreciate those sloppy paintings any longer.
So, the two hundred year burning time is almost done!
I hope I am still alive the day the burn in is done.
I may sell these on eBay for a reasonable price of $300,000,000 approx.
*Excluding amp and super hi fi wireless receivers
I heard they are coming out with a new and improved type of headphone that monitors brain waves and adjusts and equalizes the headphones according to your own preferences, even when you don't know what you prefer. :0
Perhaps... I've heard a few things similar but I'm sure that's all rumor.
I do know that the company has recently acquired a gold deposit and now all future headphones will be constructed with solid gold.
One should expect nothing more when purchasing "Super bass" headphones!
Smart man, of course you can't!
this is just one of those things where you pay for what you get.
Just remember, once you listen to these you won't want anything else.
Of course! these were handcrafted by the goddess of music kulitta of babylon.
Do not challenge her wisdom with silly words such as "legal".
- I have found the BEST headphones ever.
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 25 seconds ago
- › Etymotic Research ER-4PT - Mint Condition - Free Shipping Worldwide 25 seconds ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 7 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 7 minutes ago
- › FS:Remote Volume Control KIT 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3