Should I get these plus an amp, or the Orpheus with no amp?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! Last post on Yesterday at 9:14 am in High-end Audio Forum
- Sennheiser HD800 (like new) Price with shipping inside EU Last post on 5/21/15 at 10:20am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HD800: Valhalla2 or Lyr2 Last post on 6/7/16 at 7:39pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- McIntosh MHA-100 headphone amplifier review Last post on 7/25/16 at 6:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 8/23/15 at 5:45am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
I have found the BEST headphones ever. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
May i know how many balanced and imbalanced armature drivers (cab) on those headphones??, i really want to buy the headphones for adding my arsenal (Glory glory ManUtd), heck.. i'm going to sell my house for it.. seriously
Edited by zeinharis - 3/9/13 at 10:09am
I'm starting to burning them in now so my grand grand grand grand grand children enjoy the awesomeness of these phones at its peak.
P. S. I am about to sell my Caravaggio originals.
Now that I have seen true art, I cannot appreciate those sloppy paintings any longer.
So, the two hundred year burning time is almost done!
I hope I am still alive the day the burn in is done.
I may sell these on eBay for a reasonable price of $300,000,000 approx.
*Excluding amp and super hi fi wireless receivers
I heard they are coming out with a new and improved type of headphone that monitors brain waves and adjusts and equalizes the headphones according to your own preferences, even when you don't know what you prefer. :0
Perhaps... I've heard a few things similar but I'm sure that's all rumor.
I do know that the company has recently acquired a gold deposit and now all future headphones will be constructed with solid gold.
One should expect nothing more when purchasing "Super bass" headphones!
Smart man, of course you can't!
this is just one of those things where you pay for what you get.
Just remember, once you listen to these you won't want anything else.
Fool, these headphones transcend terms like "legal", "right", "truth" or whatever our puny human minds can conceive.
Of course! these were handcrafted by the goddess of music kulitta of babylon.
Do not challenge her wisdom with silly words such as "legal".
- I have found the BEST headphones ever.
- › JBL LSR 305 or Presonus Eris E5 11 seconds ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › Instrument separation 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › How do the Edifier e25 Luna Eclipse compare to Audionengine A2s? 4 minutes ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 4 minutes ago
- › Roon is live 4 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 5 minutes ago
- › Android phone amp without dac 5 minutes ago
- › like new Ak380 black+amp+leather Case 6 minutes ago
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...