Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Good Reasonable-Price bass favoured IEM?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Reasonable-Price bass favoured IEM?

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 

So ive been looking around for new in ear's since my old pair broke.

 

I had the Sennheiser CX 400 II precision and thought they delivered pretty well.

 

Now im a pretty big fan of bass, but i do also value clear mids, highs and no distortion at higher volumes. 

 

Ive seen a couple pairs that i would be interested in such as:
- Brainwavz M5

- Klipsch S5i 

- Fischer Audio Consenance

 

Im not really great at all the technical stuff but would appreciate some advice and suggestions for a great bass favoured earphone that looks great and stylish too.

 

Preferably under £70 ( Can be ordered via Amazon UK since i live in the UK...)

 

Thanks.

post #2 of 22
Thread Starter 

please can someone help?

post #3 of 22

Maybe Shure SE 215..

I'm in the UK so hi mate!

post #4 of 22
Thread Starter 

Also interested in Fischer Audio Eterna


Edited by User80916 - 3/8/13 at 4:01pm
post #5 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deFiniLoGy View Post

Maybe Shure SE 215..

I'm in the UK so hi mate!

 

cool man! ive had a look at those, good all round but not for bassheads from what ive heard, know anything about fischer audio eterna's?

post #6 of 22

Im also from the UK  and tried finding the eternas with no luck.

post #7 of 22

I personally enjoy my Klipsch S4As, but they don't get too much love around here. I think most would suggest Shure 215s.

post #8 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpaul252003 View Post

Im also from the UK  and tried finding the eternas with no luck.

Amazon - theyre like £50
post #9 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfvtn View Post

I personally enjoy my Klipsch S4As, but they don't get too much love around here. I think most would suggest Shure 215s.

yeah most do suggest the shure's, ive noticed that
and i also looked at the klipsch s4i's too and seem pretty good all round however not for the basshead..what do you think?
post #10 of 22
Do check out the Hippo Vb. Nothing beats it's sub bass. It comes with 3 tunable bass plates too. It sports a warm sound signature but mids still remains clear despite its powerful sub bass. Treble maybe abit harsh at high volumes. IMO, nothing comes close (in terms of bass).
post #11 of 22
I'll jump in here and recommend the Klipsch x10 on special at the moment on amazon.

Have a read up on the reviews, they have the forward bass you want and sound rather clean.
post #12 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaddictionx View Post

Do check out the Hippo Vb. Nothing beats it's sub bass. It comes with 3 tunable bass plates too. It sports a warm sound signature but mids still remains clear despite its powerful sub bass. Treble maybe abit harsh at high volumes. IMO, nothing comes close (in terms of bass).

Seems great, if only i could buy in UK from trusted sources

post #13 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

I'll jump in here and recommend the Klipsch x10 on special at the moment on amazon.

Have a read up on the reviews, they have the forward bass you want and sound rather clean.

bit too pricy for my liking as i recently bought over-ears for a great sum recently. but thanks for the input! :D

post #14 of 22

The Sony XB90EX are highly recommended due to there large dome type dynamic drivers, they capture more details in mids, highs and has deep dynamic punchy bass and offers fairly wide soundstage.

post #15 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HFAUDIOPHILE View Post

The Sony XB90EX are highly recommended due to there large dome type dynamic drivers, they capture more details in mids, highs and has deep dynamic punchy bass and offers fairly wide soundstage.

Ah nice, ill look into it!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Good Reasonable-Price bass favoured IEM?