- 95 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: Davie, FL
- Select All Posts By This User
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/12/13
- productJVC HARX900 High-Grade Full-Size Headphonetagged by jacksonchansf, 3/12/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/12/13
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/12/13
- productKoss Pro DJ 200tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/12/13
- productPanasonic RP-HTX7PP-W Retro Style Monitor Headphones (White)tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/12/13
- productSomic EFi82MTtagged by jacksonchansf, 3/12/13
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/12/13
- productSR850 Professional Studio Reference Headphonestagged by jacksonchansf, 3/12/13
- productSuperlux HD 681tagged by jacksonchansf, 3/12/13More
- productTony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silvertagged by jacksonchansf, 3/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sick of buying headphones Last post on 5/7/13 at 12:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss Rrodj100 vs CAL vs Shure SRH440 Last post on 6/10/13 at 1:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- ~$50US Headphones for metal Last post on 2/27/13 at 2:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Low Budget Home Djing Headphones Last post on 12/12/12 at 2:53am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I used to own a pair of these and they are very durable. They also have decent bass and the only thing you really need to worry about replacing are the pads and those will last you a couple of years before degrading. Also I used to wear these for hours on end and I would be fine. I think in the $65 range these are the best.
I recently bought a JVC HA-RX 900 for 55 bucks off Amazon and they sound great and are amazingly comfortable. I am still awaiting for my Audio Technica ATH-M50's to come which is out of your budget at 116 dollars.
- New headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Over ear headphones for 400/500$ 25 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 37 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Can't use my Fiio X5 at work, so I need some suggestions on an... 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2