I loved it when I got to try it on with my Ultrasone Pro 2900. They match eachother. Despite the fact that it has great sound, I hate its UI because everything in the menu thats not English shows up to be a "?" mark.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 3/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- cleaning spray with my ibasso dx100 Last post on 3/15/14 at 4:08pm in Portable Source Gear
- Mediamonkey for Metro looks good for Windows 8/8.1 Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:17pm in Computer Audio
- how can i input music to the DX100 / Hdp-r10 with Mac OS X?! Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso still in business ? Last post on 2/9/14 at 4:50am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ibasso dx100 vs CLAS DB + Rx MK3 B Last post on 2/13/14 at 10:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I'm giving these a 4 based on sound quality alone. I'm a cheap headphone user; I've gone from cheap headphone to cheap headphone over the past decade or so. I started with the Skullcandy Ink'd...
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
Acoustic Research Mysterious New Audiophile DAP - Page 9post #121 of 1419/30/13 at 12:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 14112/19/13 at 6:41ampost #123 of 14112/19/13 at 3:15pmpost #124 of 14112/20/13 at 6:16pmQuote:
Oh! Thank you for the information. I did not know that:-)
Do you know where is the information to mod the file? I meant how to open the ARM1 body to see SD slot.
Thanks!post #125 of 14112/21/13 at 10:27ampost #126 of 1411/19/14 at 7:25pmpost #127 of 1412/15/14 at 4:02ampost #128 of 1412/22/14 at 3:51pm
In order to format your 64GB TF card to fat32, you are going to need a card reader, fat32 tool. Also, you need winhex to clone the old 32GB TF card to let the AR-M1 recognize your new card.
Since I read these from the Chinese Forum erji.net, the files are all from pan.baidu.com.
For fat32 formation:
also you need to modify something in the MBR or some where a like.
the pic-tutorial below is in Chinese :Ppost #129 of 1412/22/14 at 4:11pmpost #130 of 1412/23/14 at 9:58ampost #131 of 1412/24/14 at 8:44ampost #132 of 1412/24/14 at 8:48amThread Starterpost #133 of 1412/24/14 at 8:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
I do not recall Mython tried it. It is actually a great DAP which has three defects IMO: the internal memory of 32g is ridiculous and non expandable, the battery is quite short, and the sound is a bit on the warm side with boosted subbass. It does sound great but I like more neutrality in a DAP.
I am really really sorry , Its actually you that have listened to it , so now that we actually can "expand" the volume , do you think that the dap is worth it ? compared to more recent dapspost #134 of 1412/24/14 at 8:58amThread Starter
- Acoustic Research Mysterious New Audiophile DAP
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-10RC ( Hi Res Audio ) Just arrived !!! 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Meet/Party/Get-Together 6 minutes ago
- › Fitted Kitchens Glasgow 6 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 8 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FS: digiZoid ZO2 9 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 10 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 10 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by az060693
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude