I loved it when I got to try it on with my Ultrasone Pro 2900. They match eachother. Despite the fact that it has great sound, I hate its UI because everything in the menu thats not English shows up to be a "?" mark.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 3/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- cleaning spray with my ibasso dx100 Last post on 3/15/14 at 4:08pm in Portable Source Gear
- Mediamonkey for Metro looks good for Windows 8/8.1 Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:17pm in Computer Audio
- how can i input music to the DX100 / Hdp-r10 with Mac OS X?! Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso still in business ? Last post on 2/9/14 at 4:50am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ibasso dx100 vs CLAS DB + Rx MK3 B Last post on 2/13/14 at 10:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
The Sennheiser HD280 that I'm reviewing do not belong to me, they're presumably a couple years old (I didn't ask) and in good condition aside from a couple scratches on the earcups. I was curious...
Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt. Introduction Despite humans...
My Review of the Beyerdaynamic dx 160ie In Ear Monitors I will start with the summary / conclusion. This way you get all the important information right away. If you want to know how I came to...
These earbuds were my first "serious" earbuds and they dissapointed me pretty soon. Everything was perfect until one morning I went out plugged them in and found that the cable was disconnected...
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
Acoustic Research Mysterious New Audiophile DAP - Page 9post #121 of 1419/30/13 at 12:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 14112/19/13 at 6:41ampost #123 of 14112/19/13 at 3:15pmpost #124 of 14112/20/13 at 6:16pmQuote:
Oh! Thank you for the information. I did not know that:-)
Do you know where is the information to mod the file? I meant how to open the ARM1 body to see SD slot.
Thanks!post #125 of 14112/21/13 at 10:27ampost #126 of 1411/19/14 at 7:25pmpost #127 of 1412/15/14 at 4:02ampost #128 of 1412/22/14 at 3:51pm
In order to format your 64GB TF card to fat32, you are going to need a card reader, fat32 tool. Also, you need winhex to clone the old 32GB TF card to let the AR-M1 recognize your new card.
Since I read these from the Chinese Forum erji.net, the files are all from pan.baidu.com.
For fat32 formation:
also you need to modify something in the MBR or some where a like.
the pic-tutorial below is in Chinese :Ppost #129 of 1412/22/14 at 4:11pmpost #130 of 1412/23/14 at 9:58ampost #131 of 1412/24/14 at 8:44ampost #132 of 1412/24/14 at 8:48amThread Starterpost #133 of 1412/24/14 at 8:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
I do not recall Mython tried it. It is actually a great DAP which has three defects IMO: the internal memory of 32g is ridiculous and non expandable, the battery is quite short, and the sound is a bit on the warm side with boosted subbass. It does sound great but I like more neutrality in a DAP.
I am really really sorry , Its actually you that have listened to it , so now that we actually can "expand" the volume , do you think that the dap is worth it ? compared to more recent dapspost #134 of 1412/24/14 at 8:58amThread Starter
- Acoustic Research Mysterious New Audiophile DAP
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Close back headphone with similar sound signature as the Akg K240? 1 minute ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 2 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 3 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San... 3 minutes ago
- › Review + Appreciation thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 3 minutes ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 4 minutes ago
- › ALO RX original 4 minutes ago
- › High End Bluetooth Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › JRiver Media Center 19 is better! 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 3/29/2014:... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob