I loved it when I got to try it on with my Ultrasone Pro 2900. They match eachother. Despite the fact that it has great sound, I hate its UI because everything in the menu thats not English shows up to be a "?" mark.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 3/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Mediamonkey for Metro looks good for Windows 8/8.1 Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:17pm in Computer Audio
- how can i input music to the DX100 / Hdp-r10 with Mac OS X?! Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso still in business ? Last post on 2/9/14 at 4:50am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ibasso dx100 vs CLAS DB + Rx MK3 B Last post on 2/13/14 at 10:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DX100 with PB2 impressions ? Last post on 1/31/14 at 9:01am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
Acoustic Research Mysterious New Audiophile DAP - Page 9post #121 of 1399/30/13 at 12:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 13912/19/13 at 6:41ampost #123 of 13912/19/13 at 3:15pmpost #124 of 13912/20/13 at 6:16pmQuote:
Oh! Thank you for the information. I did not know that:-)
Do you know where is the information to mod the file? I meant how to open the ARM1 body to see SD slot.
Thanks!post #125 of 13912/21/13 at 10:27ampost #126 of 1391/19/14 at 7:25pmpost #127 of 1392/15/14 at 4:02ampost #128 of 1392/22/14 at 3:51pm
In order to format your 64GB TF card to fat32, you are going to need a card reader, fat32 tool. Also, you need winhex to clone the old 32GB TF card to let the AR-M1 recognize your new card.
Since I read these from the Chinese Forum erji.net, the files are all from pan.baidu.com.
For fat32 formation:
also you need to modify something in the MBR or some where a like.
the pic-tutorial below is in Chinese :Ppost #129 of 1392/22/14 at 4:11pmpost #130 of 1392/23/14 at 9:58ampost #131 of 1392/24/14 at 8:44ampost #132 of 1392/24/14 at 8:48amThread Starterpost #133 of 1392/24/14 at 8:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
I do not recall Mython tried it. It is actually a great DAP which has three defects IMO: the internal memory of 32g is ridiculous and non expandable, the battery is quite short, and the sound is a bit on the warm side with boosted subbass. It does sound great but I like more neutrality in a DAP.
I am really really sorry , Its actually you that have listened to it , so now that we actually can "expand" the volume , do you think that the dap is worth it ? compared to more recent dapspost #134 of 1392/24/14 at 8:58amThread Starter
- Acoustic Research Mysterious New Audiophile DAP
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- iBasso DX100 Reference DAPNo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 38 seconds ago
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 1 minute ago
- › PONO - are you really serious??? 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 5 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Whiplash Audio 6 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude