Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › fav mass effect female character
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

fav mass effect female character

post #1 of 42
Thread Starter 

what is your favorite mass effect female character? if shes in mass effect 3 and not in previous episodes, please leave your answer in the warning spoiler alert. i dont want to see it, it will ruin the game for me since im only on the second one. mine is ashley/miranda, then tali and then whoever else. you?

post #2 of 42

Tali, no doubt.

post #3 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuroth View Post

Tali, no doubt.

 

 

i finished the second game and ended up making out with tali on the second episode. first episode my romance partner was ashley. you?

post #4 of 42

Pretty much the same.  I missed Ashely, but honestly, Tali is a more awesome character.

 

Not really far enough into 3 yet to tell.

post #5 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuroth View Post

Pretty much the same.  I missed Ashely, but honestly, Tali is a more awesome character.

 

Not really far enough into 3 yet to tell.

 

 

im kinda thinking about getting with a different character every game. so the third game i think i will shoot for miranda but i heard i dont get a romance cutscene from the third episode and all i do is piss tali off so i dont know... why do you think tali's cooler than ashley? because shes nicer? 

post #6 of 42
Thread Starter 

anyway, do you guys have any interest in lithographs? im thinking of getting one and hang it up on my bedroom wall. 

post #7 of 42
Femshep. There is NO other. Female Sheperd is the greatest.
post #8 of 42

Im with Mad lust ^ 

and she is a redhead. 

post #9 of 42
Thread Starter 

i like miranda and because im a guy, i never picked to play as a female shepard.

post #10 of 42
I'm a guy, and I picked Female Sheperd because I'm sick and tired of the generic military guy with a bland personality. Jennifer Hale's Sheperd was one of the great forms of acting I have ever seen. Exponentially better than Mark Meer's who has the vocal personality of paint drying.

Not too often to get to see a female lead... and she was utterly badass.

Never understood why people pick a character based on their own gender, lol. Unless you're trying to recreate yourself in game.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/11/13 at 1:02am
post #11 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post

I'm a guy, and I picked Female Sheperd because I'm sick and tired of the generic military guy with a bland personality. Jennifer Hale's Sheperd was one of the great forms of acting I have ever seen. Exponentially better than Mark Meer's who has the vocal personality of paint drying.

Not too often to get to see a female lead... and she was utterly badass.

Never understood why people pick a character based on their own gender, lol. Unless you're trying to recreate yourself in game.

 

 

isnt this the reason why we play games ultimately???

post #12 of 42
Uhh, no? I play games to have fun or get lost in their stories, characters, and settings.

I play my games as if I'm watching a movie. There is still that disconnect between reality and fiction. Sheperd doesn't have my voice or personality. Acting like it's me would just be weird to me. I much prefer it be a character I love and respect. Femshep was that. She was amazing.

You're doing yourself a disservice by not playing Femshep at least once.
post #13 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post

Uhh, no? I play games to have fun or get lost in their stories, characters, and settings.

I play my games as if I'm watching a movie. There is still that disconnect between reality and fiction. Sheperd doesn't have my voice or personality. Acting like it's me would just be weird to me. I much prefer it be a character I love and respect. Femshep was that. She was amazing.

You're doing yourself a disservice by not playing Femshep at least once.

 

 

well for me, i make the in game decisions based on what i would do in real life so the character is kinda me... by doing that, i think i can get lost in the games more because im trying to make it as real as possible... i dont know if that makes sense to you... 

post #14 of 42
I get it, which is why I said that in the end. Recreating yourself.
post #15 of 42
Thread Starter 

you did say it cool.gif

 

and i still get your point though, i guess just different people have different mentality when they play this game 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › fav mass effect female character