- 1 Post. Joined 3/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by System, 3/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Good All Around for Cubicle around 100? Last post on 9/16/14 at 6:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR80e vs Beyerdynamic dt880 Last post on 9/10/14 at 5:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Logitech UE 6000 (mini-review) - Pleasantly surprised! Last post on 7/29/14 at 12:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headset with mic for music (not gaming) Last post on 7/2/14 at 6:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HELP!! The search for hardshell cases!!! Last post on 6/26/14 at 11:43am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Logitech UE6000 vs SL300 vs beats executive
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Beats Executive sound absolutely terrible. Have you listened to both headphones?
well now that you mention it, you're right. for whatever reason i was thinking mixrs. I think those sound decent for rap music.
I've listened to all three, as well as every one i've mentioned. For hip hop, there's not a whole lot i'd recommend over the tma's. I love em. Dark, bassy, and comfortable.
Edited by knux11 - 3/9/13 at 10:24pm
- Logitech UE6000 vs SL300 vs beats executive
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 19 seconds ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 36 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 43 seconds ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 59 seconds ago
- › DT 880 vs. DT 990 for classical music 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ifi ican nano - any impressions? 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)