Here we are, introducing the most popular headphone magazine in Japan - The Headphone Mook Inaugural English Edition brings you the insight details of all the popular models in 2011 ~ 2012.
(Mook: Magazine + Book)
- A panel of well-known Japanese reviewers, headphone designers and users sharing their favorite audio equipment with you in “The Headphone Awards 2011 – 2012” section.
- In-depth reviews of 93 new headphones and earphones.
- Insight stories about your favorite brands, their innovation and development.
- Maaya Sakamoto talks about her Fitear Custom IEMs.
- Audio Technica 50th Anniversary story.
- Product development and review articles about Final Audio Design, Sony, Shure, AKG, Beyerdynamic, Sennheiser and more…
- Audiophiles sharing their desktop systems.
- Founder of Suyama Laboratory talks about ear care.
- Over 30 headphone amplifiers reviewed by audiophiles and professionals.
- Japanese headphone history.
- A gallery of vintage Japanese headphones.
The Headphone Mook Inaugural English Edition is now available on Jaben Online Store (shipping start 5th March): http://jaben.net/shopping2/The-Mook-Inaugural.html
Order with Hippo Box+ with free shipping (shipping start 5th March): http://jaben.net/shopping2/The-Mook-Inaugural-BoxPlus.html
Order with Special Edition The Mook Amp with free shipping (shipping start 30th March): http://jaben.net/shopping2/The-Mook-Inaugural-MookAmp.html
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more assistance :)
The Headphone Mook Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHeadphoneMook
- The Jaben Team
Edited by Jaben - 3/12/13 at 4:47am