New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VA / MD / DC meet - Saturday, May 25, 2013 - Page 9  

post #121 of 211

Well, if someone wants to buy my Zana Duex first, then they can bring it to the meet.  Also have some mint Polk speakers I need to move but hopefully I wont still have those a month from now.
 

post #122 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cante Ista View Post

I am happy to report that it is looking more likely that my trip abroad will not interfere with the meet. Planning on bringing: 

SPL Phonitor

PS Audio DLIII and Onkyo NDS1 (so bring your iPods so you can listen with your won music!)

HD 800 with black dragon balanced cable and silver dragon SE adapter 

HE 6 with Norse Audio Reign 24 balanced  cable and silver dragon speaker adapter

 

ON the fence about

DNA Sonett

 

 

Def not brining 

NAD m51 (yes, I am chicken about something happening)

 

 

What no M51 - Why?

post #123 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

 

What no M51 - Why?


If enough people pressure me, I will cave... If I bring the M51 I will def leave the DLiii behind. I guess I can swing that. OK you win.

post #124 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cante Ista View Post


If enough people pressure me, I will cave... If I bring the M51 I will def leave the DLiii behind. I guess I can swing that. OK you win.

Ah Bring everything. I am covering that meets also and you may see yourself and your gear in the magazine Dagogo.com

post #125 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post

Ah Bring everything. I am covering that meets also and you may see yourself and your gear in the magazine Dagogo.com


Cool Frank! I will do my best than!

Glad you giving us some coverage and higher profile! Thanks man!

post #126 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post

Ah Bring everything. I am covering that meets also and you may see yourself and your gear in the magazine Dagogo.com

 

Frank:

 

Lookinf ro some good I2S Rj45 cables. Any recommendations?

post #127 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

Frank:

 

Lookinf ro some good I2S Rj45 cables. Any recommendations?

never ussed an i2S cable  so not sure

post #128 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cante Ista View Post


Cool Frank! I will do my best than!

Glad you giving us some coverage and higher profile! Thanks man!

Looking forward to it and hearing your gear also

post #129 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post

Looking forward to it and hearing your gear also


beerchug.gif

post #130 of 211

so excited! was looking through this forum hoping to find this exact event - had a bit of a scare as im out of town the week before. ill be there, with a laptop, o2/odac, grado 325is, and my denon la-d5000s.

post #131 of 211

My Amperior just came in, I'll definitely be bringing that with me as well.

post #132 of 211

I've acquired an ODAC and a Little Dot MKIII which I'll be bringing as well.

post #133 of 211
Hey guys, I am going to be selling my hacked PS3 that can rip SACDs this week. So, I am going to unfortunately rescind my offer to rip SACDs at the meet. I am not sure if any of you were going to bring any, but if you're interested in the unit, PM me.
post #134 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHMMMM View Post

Hey guys, I am going to be selling my hacked PS3 that can rip SACDs this week. So, I am going to unfortunately rescind my offer to rip SACDs at the meet. I am not sure if any of you were going to bring any, but if you're interested in the unit, PM me.

 

How much?

post #135 of 211
It's already gone! That was fast.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked