New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VA / MD / DC meet - Saturday, May 25, 2013 - Page 8  

post #106 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

Come down Frank..  You going to bring that Taboo?

I will bring the Taboo MK111. I would love to come as long  as my daughter does not run for Cornell in North Carolina. If not I will be there and have put it on my calendar. It looks promosing. Even if she is running it may be on that Friday so not sure but if so I will be there for sure on the 25th. 


Edited by Frank I - 4/3/13 at 5:15am
post #107 of 211

Would like to chat with you about making this happen! 

post #108 of 211

Just saw this thread....Looks like I may be able to stop by for the meet.  Can bring any of the gear in my sig ( except the WA2 ).

 

This will be the first meet I've been able to make.  If anyone has the Grado RS1 / GS1000 / PS1000, I've never had the pleasure of demo'ing those.

 

See you in May:)

post #109 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by barid View Post

Just saw this thread....Looks like I may be able to stop by for the meet.  Can bring any of the gear in my sig ( except the WA2 ).

 

This will be the first meet I've been able to make.  If anyone has the Grado RS1 / GS1000 / PS1000, I've never had the pleasure of demo'ing those.

 

See you in May:)

It will be my first meet as well.  I, for one, would be interested in hearing your T1, D7000, W4, IE8, E-Q5, FX700 and HA-160D - I don't think any of those are on the list yet.  There will be a lot of things to sample for sure, but I haven't seen any of those Grados mentioned yet - someone did say they would possibly bring a HF-2 I believe.

post #110 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by barid View Post

Just saw this thread....Looks like I may be able to stop by for the meet.  Can bring any of the gear in my sig ( except the WA2 ).

 

This will be the first meet I've been able to make.  If anyone has the Grado RS1 / GS1000 / PS1000, I've never had the pleasure of demo'ing those.

 

See you in May:)

why no wa2 ?

post #111 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post

why no wa2 ?


Supreme laziness coupled with the OCD of not wanting to move it around places;)

post #112 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by barid View Post


Supreme laziness coupled with the OCD of not wanting to move it around places;)

 

Also the reason why I'm reluctant to bring the WA6-SE.

post #113 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryUprising View Post

 

Also the reason why I'm reluctant to bring the WA6-SE.

come on you guys, its only a couple times in a year its not that bad just unplug the sucker and stick it in your car the things arnt that fragile, i have a ton of vintage tube stuff from the 40s and they are still running nicely and im not afraid to bring them to a meet.

post #114 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryUprising View Post

 

Also the reason why I'm reluctant to bring the WA6-SE.

If you're reluctant, than don't! It's your piece of gear, and as much as we want to hear it, you have no obligation to share. :)

post #115 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes008 View Post

If you're reluctant, than don't! It's your piece of gear, and as much as we want to hear it, you have no obligation to share. :)

But isnt sharing the whole point of this meets like this?

post #116 of 211

I will have the Taboo MK111,HD800.LCD2.2. and the Oppo BDP95 and will also be providing coverage for the event for dagogo.com as well as contributions on headfi as well


Edited by Frank I - 4/4/13 at 5:54pm
post #117 of 211
Classic: offer to bring everything I own except 1 thing, and of course that's an issue:)
post #118 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by barid View Post

Classic: offer to bring everything I own except 1 thing, and of course that's an issue:)

Look I was just saying if your going to bring stuff why not bring the nice stuff. If you dont want to fine, its not like i can force you too. Im sorry.

post #119 of 211

I am happy to report that it is looking more likely that my trip abroad will not interfere with the meet. Planning on bringing: 

SPL Phonitor

PS Audio DLIII and Onkyo NDS1 (so bring your iPods so you can listen with your won music!)

HD 800 with black dragon balanced cable and silver dragon SE adapter 

HE 6 with Norse Audio Reign 24 balanced  cable and silver dragon speaker adapter

 

ON the fence about

DNA Sonett

 

 

Def not brining 

NAD m51 (yes, I am chicken about something happening)

post #120 of 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post

Look I was just saying if your going to bring stuff why not bring the nice stuff. If you dont want to fine, its not like i can force you too. Im sorry.

Hey Spriggs! I really do appreciate your enthusiasm and nudging people to bring more. I agree that this is what the community is for. Just saying, because it seem like you were out there all alone. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked