Lets do this again
Had such an awesome turn out last time i decided to put another meet up this time with some warmer weather
So this is my official thread for my SECOND meet in Westerville, Ohio.
Rules and regulations or SOPs for this meet
This is a private Home and the place that I live, Treat it as such and how you would like to have your guests act.
alcohol is definitely permitted but be over the age and be responsible with it
I will not provide you food and drink so either bring your own or money, where i live there are more then plenty of places where you can order from or go to (good places).
Other peoples gear need to be treated as if it was your grandmothers, do not drop,bang,slam,mess around with things that are not yours if you would like something changed or what not, please ask the owner. (Dave you were totally cool about that last time with all the cable switches we did on your system awesome job)
Please be respectful to all that are here not just the host.
I have huge patio so if you smoke take it outside.
Plan on having an awesome day with music and fellow nerds/geeks.
as an added bonus there will be very high speed wifi available for use as well.
You do not have to bring a lot of equipment a simple amp or laptop and your headphone is fine. Everything is welcome though.
If you can please car pool as I have limited parking
The date will be THE 11th of MAY 2013 This will not change again at least for this meet.
Time for the Meet is 11am till 8-9pm or later
If you are interested please IM me directly with what you are bringing and your first name, and you will get the address. i will update this post with the list.
Please let other Ohio people know about the thread.
Also let me know if there is some events during the meet that we could do, like the blind cable test we did last time that was interesting.
01. lordtris / Jason Magnum 4.0 in woodies, Classic sr80 with wood sleeves, Dt880-600, Magni and Modi Computer and 4th Gen ipod touch.
02. Zub-a-Roo / Dave Denon 2900 universal player,Darkvoice 336SE,650,k701,m50s,D2K,Sony MDRCD2000,Pod nano 5th gen,Neco V2 portable
03. Tus-chan / Shawn Stax SR-303, O2, ODAC, Sansa Clip+
04. BLACKENEDPLAGUE / Tony Grado sr60i and Beyer DT880-600
05. jonnyRocket / Jon Monster Miles Davis,Sennheiser IE8,Monster Turbine Pro Gold,Sony XBA-3ip,UE-700,Brainwavz R1,Sony MH1-c
06. preproman / Darryl GS-X mk2 Fully Balanced Beta22 Nad M51 PerfectWave DAC MKII, LCD3 HD800 D7000 K702 65th anv. T1
07. KrunchyLex / Alex HD650, valhalla and a turntable
08. 28980 / Jeff HE500. hd558 m80 laptop
09. AxelCloris / Brian AKG Q701 ksc75 PortaPro MadDog with alpha pads, custom cmoy macbook pro
10. MermaidMan / Braden tubemagic d1 and d5000
11. Chicolom / Ron K702 65th +Q701 pads, K240S, CAL!, SR80i, KSC35 w/headband, MX580, M-Stage, ODAC, E10
12. Jupiterknight / Finn HD600, Beyerdynamic DT 1350, modified Yuin 2GA, Etymotic 4ER-S, Audio Technica CK100pro and an Ipod Classic/Arrow Headstage 4G amp.
13. gibosi ken somic/ cardas cable and little dot 1+
14. KimChee / ????? JH16,custom TF10,Matrix M Stage,Headstage Arrow 3G
15. muskyhuntr / Jim M3, 2 Mini3's, a Y1, HD600 and possibly a Y2 Cal. Audio Labs Icon or Pc
.....would be nice to have this many or more lol.....
16. Mr Strongg / Jonathan Macbook pro ue 350vi adn beats mixr
17. Eee Pee / ???? Sony CDP, DNA Sonnet hd600,700,800 Hopefully
Edited by lord_tris - 5/11/13 at 8:25am