Just out of PURE CURIOSITY! I really want to try the HE-6. So...I'm looking for someone who is willing to lend a HE-6 with balanced XLR cables to me. I am willing to lend out my HD800 or LCD-3 in return~ I live in live in Richmond, B.C so anyone from Vancouver/Richmond would definitely be the best ^_^.
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 3/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 versus HD800 (Anaxilus 2 modded) - impressions after a 2 hour A/B session Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:46am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audeze Q-Audio 6.5 ft cable with 1/8 TRS termination and an HD800 adapter Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:26am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- First Flagship Headphone--Can't decide! Last post on 8/18/14 at 12:12am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Newbie Amp/DAC/Headphone Advice Last post on 8/6/14 at 10:42am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a **LOUD** DAC/AMP for HD800s Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Want to borrow Balanced HE-6 I have LCD-3 or HD800 to lend (Preferably Vancouver)
post #1 of 4
2/28/13 at 10:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
2/28/13 at 11:58pm
post #3 of 4
3/1/13 at 12:19am
Ask a mod.
Might have HE-6s brought down for the Vancouver meet. Along with HE5-LE/4 if interested. Nevermind the guy might not be comfortable with loaning them to someone other than for the meet.
Edited by TwinQY - 3/1/13 at 12:51am
- Want to borrow Balanced HE-6 I have LCD-3 or HD800 to lend (Preferably Vancouver)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3746 Active Users (576 Members and 3170 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1 preview world tour--also keep an eye out for the local... 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › [EU/UK] Dunu DN-1000 2 minutes ago
- › Bluetooth adapter for powered speakers? 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 4 minutes ago
- › Portable DAC for car audio use? 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 319 IEMs compared (T-Peos D200R added 08/01/14... 6 minutes ago
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)