Just out of PURE CURIOSITY! I really want to try the HE-6. So...I'm looking for someone who is willing to lend a HE-6 with balanced XLR cables to me. I am willing to lend out my HD800 or LCD-3 in return~ I live in live in Richmond, B.C so anyone from Vancouver/Richmond would definitely be the best ^_^.
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 3/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Have I killed my HD800s? Last post on 11/22/14 at 4:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 for gaming overkill? Last post on 11/21/14 at 2:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comparison / Review: A tale of two flagships – T1 vs HD800 Last post on 11/23/14 at 3:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My Personal Review on the Sennheiser ie80 Last post on 11/15/14 at 4:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD800 plus top-notch head amp OR Stax SR-007mk2 & Stax Energiser? Last post on 11/12/14 at 9:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz for providing me a sample of the S0 for review. This is only the second Brainwavz earphone I’ve had the pleasure to audition, the...
Introduction So here's my contribution to the growing collection of reviews on Rock Jaw's Alfa Genus. For those of you interested in purchasing a pair, hopefully this is a useful addition; for...
OK, before I get into my review of the MDR-Z7 I feel a need to give some background and history of my time on head-fi. It might help make sense of my love of this headphone and why at the same...
Thanks to Brainwavz for this review set of pleather and velour replacement pads. I bought a pair of the pleather models a year or so ago in an effort to make my wife's JVC S400's more comfortable...
To give you an idea of where I'm coming from I have owned JH audio JH5 IEMs, Fostex T50rps, and Audio Technica ATH-M50x's. My Fostex T50rps were issued to me at audio engineering school and were...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Want to borrow Balanced HE-6 I have LCD-3 or HD800 to lend (Preferably Vancouver)
post #1 of 4
2/28/13 at 10:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
2/28/13 at 11:58pm
post #3 of 4
3/1/13 at 12:19am
Ask a mod.
Might have HE-6s brought down for the Vancouver meet. Along with HE5-LE/4 if interested. Nevermind the guy might not be comfortable with loaning them to someone other than for the meet.
Edited by TwinQY - 3/1/13 at 12:51am
post #4 of 4
3/1/13 at 1:05am
- Want to borrow Balanced HE-6 I have LCD-3 or HD800 to lend (Preferably Vancouver)
Currently, there are 4212 Active Users (751 Members and 3461 Guests)
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 14 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster® X7 Named as a Double 2015 CES Innovation... 16 seconds ago
- › [SG] You're Invited to experience the Sound Blaster X7. Win... 38 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer U-05 USB DAC/amp with dual ES9016 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1 firmware version 1.10 download and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 3 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster is now on Head-Fi! 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › Shure SRH840 by justyourboy
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by twister6
- › Meridian Explorer by dnun8086
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone for... by oThatsEric
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Kamakahah
- › Advices for catching the right home loan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3