Just out of PURE CURIOSITY! I really want to try the HE-6. So...I'm looking for someone who is willing to lend a HE-6 with balanced XLR cables to me. I am willing to lend out my HD800 or LCD-3 in return~ I live in live in Richmond, B.C so anyone from Vancouver/Richmond would definitely be the best ^_^.
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 3/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- HD800: Valhalla2 or Lyr2 Last post on 4/16/15 at 12:47am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- McIntosh MHA-100 headphone amplifier review Last post on 4/20/15 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 2/14/15 at 5:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 2/11/15 at 8:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Wa22+HD800 and EDM music? Last post on 2/10/15 at 3:39pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
These headphones are a steal for the msrp price (don't mind that I got a killer deal). I haven't heard any headphone come close to achieving the textures achieved by the PSBs. The chunkiness...
I bought this headphone as part of a search for an birthday present for my little brother (going for that brother of the year award, he deserved it). I tested and listened to the DT 770 pro 32 ohm...
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Want to borrow Balanced HE-6 I have LCD-3 or HD800 to lend (Preferably Vancouver)
post #1 of 4
2/28/13 at 10:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
2/28/13 at 11:58pm
post #3 of 4
3/1/13 at 12:19am
Ask a mod.
Might have HE-6s brought down for the Vancouver meet. Along with HE5-LE/4 if interested. Nevermind the guy might not be comfortable with loaning them to someone other than for the meet.
Edited by TwinQY - 3/1/13 at 12:51am
post #4 of 4
3/1/13 at 1:05am
- Want to borrow Balanced HE-6 I have LCD-3 or HD800 to lend (Preferably Vancouver)
Currently, there are 2758 Active Users (450 Members and 2308 Guests)
- › JVC HA-FX40 | Believe the hype! 25 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 56 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 4 minutes ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 7 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2