Just out of PURE CURIOSITY! I really want to try the HE-6. So...I'm looking for someone who is willing to lend a HE-6 with balanced XLR cables to me. I am willing to lend out my HD800 or LCD-3 in return~ I live in live in Richmond, B.C so anyone from Vancouver/Richmond would definitely be the best ^_^.
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 3/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Why do top end headphones go beyond 20 khz if there is no sound there? Last post on 10/9/14 at 2:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Find an amp for lcd3 and hd800 Last post on 9/30/14 at 11:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 amping (800 € budget) Last post on 10/16/14 at 1:01pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs Last post on 9/28/14 at 3:31pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How come if a Headphone has deep and strong bass is not considered a 'audiofile headphone... Last post on Today at 10:07 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Want to borrow Balanced HE-6 I have LCD-3 or HD800 to lend (Preferably Vancouver)
post #1 of 4
2/28/13 at 10:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
2/28/13 at 11:58pm
post #3 of 4
3/1/13 at 12:19am
Ask a mod.
Might have HE-6s brought down for the Vancouver meet. Along with HE5-LE/4 if interested. Nevermind the guy might not be comfortable with loaning them to someone other than for the meet.
Edited by TwinQY - 3/1/13 at 12:51am
post #4 of 4
3/1/13 at 1:05am
- Want to borrow Balanced HE-6 I have LCD-3 or HD800 to lend (Preferably Vancouver)
Currently, there are 2782 Active Users (549 Members and 2233 Guests)
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 5 seconds ago
- › Help me choose 1 of AD900x, HD598 and Q701. And DAC/amp... 1 minute ago
- › Unique Melody Maestro 2 minutes ago
- › Meet Alpha Prime 2 minutes ago
- › Panasonic Lumix TS25 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Airmotiv 4 w/ ASM Base 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)