Just out of PURE CURIOSITY! I really want to try the HE-6. So...I'm looking for someone who is willing to lend a HE-6 with balanced XLR cables to me. I am willing to lend out my HD800 or LCD-3 in return~ I live in live in Richmond, B.C so anyone from Vancouver/Richmond would definitely be the best ^_^.
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 3/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Comparison Review: HD-800, HD-700, PM-1, and HE-560 Last post on 1/24/15 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I really need help from the savvy veteran knowledgeable guys here Last post on 1/18/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- So my first "non-cheapo" cans were.... Last post on 1/21/15 at 11:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: An "artistic" comparison between the PS1Ke and the HD800 Last post on 1/8/15 at 3:31am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Want to borrow Balanced HE-6 I have LCD-3 or HD800 to lend (Preferably Vancouver)
post #1 of 4
2/28/13 at 10:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
2/28/13 at 11:58pm
post #3 of 4
3/1/13 at 12:19am
Ask a mod.
Might have HE-6s brought down for the Vancouver meet. Along with HE5-LE/4 if interested. Nevermind the guy might not be comfortable with loaning them to someone other than for the meet.
Edited by TwinQY - 3/1/13 at 12:51am
post #4 of 4
3/1/13 at 1:05am
- Want to borrow Balanced HE-6 I have LCD-3 or HD800 to lend (Preferably Vancouver)
Currently, there are 4241 Active Users (820 Members and 3421 Guests)
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 49 seconds ago
- › Amperex 6DJ8 Bugle Boy 50 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 1 minute ago
- › Soundsoul S-018 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Stax sr-007 mk1 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? 3 minutes ago
- › IEM for metal music - FiiO X1+E11K 3 minutes ago
- › When can we have next Calgary Canada Head-fi meet 4 minutes ago
- › Tea-Fi? 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)