Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › LOL at all the Beats bashers........
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LOL at all the Beats bashers........ - Page 3  

post #31 of 353

Bose is a bad example. People bash Bose, too, just to a lesser extent than Beats. Does nobody remember that Buy Other Sound Equipment acronym that was popular a few years back?

post #32 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebomb View Post

I was talking about basically all of the Bose products.  Not specifically their headphones.  I mean, they dont even tell you good specs with their speakers or components, yet people listen to the product and buy it anyhow. 

 

I just assumed you were talking about their headphone offerings.

 

Yeah, I would agree with your last sentence. Their speakers, receivers, etc. are nothing to brag home about.

post #33 of 353
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake2393 View Post

 

I just assumed you were talking about their headphone offerings.

 

Yeah, I would agree with your last sentence. Their speakers, receivers, etc. are nothing to brag home about.

 

 

I actually think their headphones sound decent.

post #34 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebomb View Post


I actually think their headphones sound decent.

They sound great if you like muddy, uncontrolled upper bass that bleeds all over everything, nonexistent treble and subbass, and cheap plastic housing that rattles like a Chevy Vega on a cobblestone street. I wouldn't give $20, the monoprice 8320 sound infinitely better and cost less than $10
post #35 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtcriminal View Post


They sound great if you like muddy, uncontrolled upper bass that bleeds all over everything, nonexistent treble and subbass, and cheap plastic housing that rattles like a Chevy Vega on a cobblestone street. I wouldn't give $20, the monoprice 8320 sound infinitely better and cost less than $10

Well while the solo is the universal king of bad (not MJ bad), however the Studios and Pros have some very slight reservations. Just slight.

post #36 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtcriminal View Post


They sound great if you like muddy, uncontrolled upper bass that bleeds all over everything, nonexistent treble and subbass, and cheap plastic housing that rattles like a Chevy Vega on a cobblestone street. I wouldn't give $20, the monoprice 8320 sound infinitely better and cost less than $10

 

lol

definitely they are headphones for people with no music taste. 

 

I spent some time with them at BB, not impressed. 

post #37 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtcriminal View Post


They sound great if you like muddy, uncontrolled upper bass that bleeds all over everything, nonexistent treble and subbass, and cheap plastic housing that rattles like a Chevy Vega on a cobblestone street. I wouldn't give $20, the monoprice 8320 sound infinitely better and cost less than $10

This.

post #38 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorgan View Post

 

lol

definitely they are headphones for people with no music taste. 

 

 

No music taste?

post #39 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewy4 View Post

 

No music taste?

 

Do you consider hip-hop/rap to be "real" music? 

post #40 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorgan View Post

 

Do you consider hip-hop/rap to be "real" music? 

Of course, why wouldn't it be? Is there something about it that's fake?

post #41 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewy4 View Post

Of course, why wouldn't it be? Is there something about it that's fake?

 

Don't want to start an argument man, just saying. smile.gif

post #42 of 353
gotta respect the design. whoever designed this is a genius. but the sound is... meh. garbage.
btw why isn hiphop. a real music?? that is insane
post #43 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorgan View Post

 

Don't want to start an argument man, just saying. smile.gif

For future reference, discrediting an entire genre of music is bound to start an argument. It may not be the best thing for you to do if you do not wish to start one.

post #44 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwh314 View Post


btw why isn hiphop. a real music?? that is insane

 

Well, i said that because all rap songs are bad (to my taste). To each their own folks


Edited by Amorgan - 2/28/13 at 12:19pm
post #45 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorgan View Post

 

Well, i said that because all rap songs are bad. To each their own folks

How about the noise genre?tongue.gif
These talk about preferences can be particularly sensitive to discuss depending on how attached and how much like/hate one has in the particular topic of discussion, as everyone as the right to like whatever they like.
Don't think anymore chemical energy is needed having the beats bashing as the main topic already, just stating.wink.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › LOL at all the Beats bashers........