Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › LOL at all the Beats bashers........
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LOL at all the Beats bashers........ - Page 14  

post #196 of 353
Still I like this headphone cause its very good.
post #197 of 353
Still I like this headphone cause its very good.
post #198 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon View Post

 

 

did the wonka voice come out in audiophile quality? tongue.gif


biggrin.gif

 

of course, it was life like haha!

post #199 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by obobskivich View Post


Thank you - I needed to laugh with breakfast. biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif beer for your breakfast. 

post #200 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForShure View Post

I think the reason that Beats are so big is because so many people haven't listened to quality headphones and when they finally listen to Beats they do hear parts of  the music that they've never heard before. Then they believe that Beats are the only quality headphones out there because they see every major music dj and athlete wearing them and think "hey LeBron James must know good sound, he can afford any headphone he wants and he buys Beats"

 

Another thing that makes people angry about Beats is that nowhere on the label is there any notifications about frequency response or impedance. It's illogical consumers and advertizing that make Beats a symbol of hate in Head-Fi

 

Here's a meme about the typical beats fan.

Didn't you read the information on the Beats by Dre website? Beats "put back the quality lost in modern-day file compression. That means you’re really hearing music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio." So really he may have ripped 128 KBPS MP3 from Youtube but his Beats transform it into 96kHz/24 Bit FLAC files. wink_face.gif

post #201 of 353

Quote:

Originally Posted by DxBecks View Post

Didn't you read the information on the Beats by Dre website? Beats "put back the quality lost in modern-day file compression. That means you’re really hearing music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio." So really he may have ripped 128 KBPS MP3 from Youtube but his Beats transform it into 96kHz/24 Bit FLAC files. wink_face.gif

 

I hear if you transcode your MP3 files 30 odd times, the beats will make it sound more like a 192khz recording. eek.gif

post #202 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Quest View Post

Quote:

 

I hear if you transcode your MP3 files 30 odd times, the beats will make it sound more like a 192khz recording. eek.gif

I'm sure it makes you be able to hear freqencies all the way up to 96khztongue.gif

post #203 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post

I'm sure it makes you be able to hear freqencies all the way up to 96khztongue.gif

 

 

biggrin.gif

post #204 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post

I'm sure it makes you be able to hear freqencies all the way up to 96khztongue.gif

From files encoded at a "hi-fi" 22.05khz no less! devil_face.gif
post #205 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post

I'm sure it makes you be able to hear freqencies all the way up to 96khztongue.gif

Thats not all.

 

The difference between 96khz and 192khz are like night and day on the beats! eek.gif

post #206 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Quest View Post

Thats not all.

The difference between 96khz and 192khz are like night and day on the beats! eek.gif

And we're not done yet folks...

They will also convert all of your listening to premium high-definition, 7.1 audio; just like in a modern cinema! popcorn.gif
post #207 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by obobskivich View Post


And we're not done yet folks...

They will also convert all of your listening to premium high-definition, 7.1 audio; just like in a modern cinema! popcorn.gif

 

I wonder if beats will get in touch with either of us and offer us jobs in their advertising department. biggrin.gif

post #208 of 353
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Quest View Post

 

I wonder if beats will get in touch with either of us and offer us jobs in their advertising department. biggrin.gif

 

 

I doubt it, because what yall just said wont gain any customers.  They have no clue as to what you are talking about.  *shrugs*

post #209 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebomb View Post

 

 

I doubt it, because what yall just said wont gain any customers.  They have no clue as to what you are talking about.  *shrugs*

aww thanks for the reality check about this very unreal stuff...frown.gif

hmm... maybe if we said that their bass now goes all the way up to 192khz... they might hire us!biggrin.gif

post #210 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon View Post

hmm... maybe if we said that their bass now goes all the way up to 192khz... they might hire us!biggrin.gif

One, monolithic note, that covers almost 200khz of bandwidth. ph34r.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › LOL at all the Beats bashers........