V-Moda M80s or Monster DNA...both fantastic with a slight edge to the DNAs for comfort. Edge to M80s for durability though, so depends on your priorities. Both sound awesome so you can't go wrong with either.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Good ON-EAR Headphones?
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for college dorm Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New headphones for Colorway C3. Last post on 11/28/12 at 1:26am in Portable Source Gear
- In need of headphones + amp for under 175$ Last post on 12/1/12 at 12:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones With NO Leakage Last post on 11/7/12 at 4:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Durable Headphones Last post on 10/30/12 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
Good ON-EAR Headphones? - Page 2post #16 of 203/1/13 at 1:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 203/2/13 at 6:07pmpost #18 of 203/2/13 at 7:20pmpost #19 of 203/7/14 at 5:55pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good ON-EAR Headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 2997 Active Users (571 Members and 2426 Guests)
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 1 minute ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Are Grado headphones comfortable? 2 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The new portable amp Aune B1 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X2 - Small Lossless player with microSD and OLED (Free Shipping) 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3