- 5 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for a student on the go. Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommend me a headphones Last post on 12/20/12 at 8:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats are garbage Last post on 9/29/12 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help deciding on a good set of closed-back phones below $300 Last post on 1/23/15 at 5:35pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair chance? Last post on 2/26/15 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Help With New Cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah.. Sennheiser is what you want. I just recently got the K550 and they are unlike any Sennheiser can I've ever heard (including the HD25!), much sharper and unforgiving. Great cans, great bass, but they will not soothe your ears unless you pipe soothing music through them. Haven't heard the Momentums, but I guess they could suit you well.
The K550 will do great with Jazz/classical, but is not recommended for metal. I really dislike how it sounds with aggressive genres.
Edited by squallkiercosa - 2/26/13 at 5:19pm
- Help With New Cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 1 second ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 25 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Need Some New Headphones 100-250$ 2 minutes ago
- › Where do I go from here? Next purchase for listening primarily to... 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2