Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/19/14
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
How do you store all your headphones? - Page 2post #16 of 282/24/13 at 11:07pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 282/24/13 at 11:43pmThread StarterQuote:
That's a great idea! They make storage containers with multiple drawers in them that would be perfect for full sized head phones too... You could fit a lot of phones in a small area that way.post #18 of 282/25/13 at 12:18amQuote:
Just remember to be cautious with headphones that scratch/chip/etc easily - generally woodies or headphones with a gloss finish fit into this category. But some have leaf painting (gold, silver, etc) that can also flake off.post #19 of 282/25/13 at 1:03am
Laying in my bookshelf. I'm the person that couldn't be bothered about stands or whatever, I'm not even sure I'd buy a stand for a $1000 headphone either, not cuz of I'm cheap but I really don't mind simply laying down on my table (usually on top of a few piled PC Game covers) for whichever headphone is in use. Let's just say I'm not the design-oriented person that needs to have the home looking nice & clean. :P I got for example as (at least a former) PC hardware enthusiast/overclocker my mobo laying on the mobo cardboardbox without any computer case. xD
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 2/25/13 at 1:16ampost #20 of 282/25/13 at 4:50ampost #21 of 282/25/13 at 7:43am
How? With these. I ordered another one from Woo Audio early this morning. Every good pair of headphones deserves a great stand to get parked on when not in use.post #22 of 282/25/13 at 9:46ampost #23 of 283/4/13 at 6:03pm
Zip lock bags from the dollar store. The large glad extra thick freezer jobs are 5 for a buck and well worth it. If you have ever lived anywhere where there are ants you get to appreciate this idea really quick.(insects and electrostats are NOT a good combo). They sit on the top shelf in a closet as it never sees the light of day and is fairly cool and dry.
post #24 of 283/4/13 at 7:45pmpost #25 of 283/4/13 at 8:47pmQuote:
woah, do you mind me asking what kind of wire you have for your HD600s there? It looks spectacular!post #26 of 283/4/13 at 8:53pmpost #27 of 283/4/13 at 8:55pmThread StarterQuote:
Yeah. That IS nice. Like the sleeve color. Very cool. I want that kind of 1/4" connector on my next cable. That's a top line Neutrik. I like those.post #28 of 283/4/13 at 9:13pm
The headphones I use more often are on a combination of a woo audio double headphone stand, a cosmos headphone stand, and an AKG headphone stand.
I have a few headphones in the boxes they came in. Most of the others are in those plastic see through containers you buy from Staples for storage.
They are all in either this, a real nifty headphone bag that fits most headphones, or in this one, an even better bag that is also good for traveling. The later bag is still available if you email the merchant, I must have at least 10 of those bags.
These also work but not as cheap as the first option and not as good as the second.
I live in an older dusty house with two cats and a dog. Even the headphones hanging on my headphone stands have the bags mentioned above covering them, that is the only way to keep dust off of them.
Edited by Carlsan - 3/4/13 at 9:16pm
- How do you store all your headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 19 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › WANTED: Fischer Audio DBA-02 MKII (WTB) 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze Robbed of LCD Series Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Considering Beats Studio 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3