Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/19/14
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
How do you store all your headphones? - Page 2post #16 of 282/24/13 at 11:07pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 282/24/13 at 11:43pmThread StarterQuote:
That's a great idea! They make storage containers with multiple drawers in them that would be perfect for full sized head phones too... You could fit a lot of phones in a small area that way.post #18 of 282/25/13 at 12:18amQuote:
Just remember to be cautious with headphones that scratch/chip/etc easily - generally woodies or headphones with a gloss finish fit into this category. But some have leaf painting (gold, silver, etc) that can also flake off.post #19 of 282/25/13 at 1:03am
Laying in my bookshelf. I'm the person that couldn't be bothered about stands or whatever, I'm not even sure I'd buy a stand for a $1000 headphone either, not cuz of I'm cheap but I really don't mind simply laying down on my table (usually on top of a few piled PC Game covers) for whichever headphone is in use. Let's just say I'm not the design-oriented person that needs to have the home looking nice & clean. :P I got for example as (at least a former) PC hardware enthusiast/overclocker my mobo laying on the mobo cardboardbox without any computer case. xD
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 2/25/13 at 1:16ampost #20 of 282/25/13 at 4:50ampost #21 of 282/25/13 at 7:43am
How? With these. I ordered another one from Woo Audio early this morning. Every good pair of headphones deserves a great stand to get parked on when not in use.post #22 of 282/25/13 at 9:46ampost #23 of 283/4/13 at 6:03pm
Zip lock bags from the dollar store. The large glad extra thick freezer jobs are 5 for a buck and well worth it. If you have ever lived anywhere where there are ants you get to appreciate this idea really quick.(insects and electrostats are NOT a good combo). They sit on the top shelf in a closet as it never sees the light of day and is fairly cool and dry.
post #24 of 283/4/13 at 7:45pmpost #25 of 283/4/13 at 8:47pmQuote:
woah, do you mind me asking what kind of wire you have for your HD600s there? It looks spectacular!post #26 of 283/4/13 at 8:53pmpost #27 of 283/4/13 at 8:55pmThread StarterQuote:
Yeah. That IS nice. Like the sleeve color. Very cool. I want that kind of 1/4" connector on my next cable. That's a top line Neutrik. I like those.post #28 of 283/4/13 at 9:13pm
The headphones I use more often are on a combination of a woo audio double headphone stand, a cosmos headphone stand, and an AKG headphone stand.
I have a few headphones in the boxes they came in. Most of the others are in those plastic see through containers you buy from Staples for storage.
They are all in either this, a real nifty headphone bag that fits most headphones, or in this one, an even better bag that is also good for traveling. The later bag is still available if you email the merchant, I must have at least 10 of those bags.
These also work but not as cheap as the first option and not as good as the second.
I live in an older dusty house with two cats and a dog. Even the headphones hanging on my headphone stands have the bags mentioned above covering them, that is the only way to keep dust off of them.
Edited by Carlsan - 3/4/13 at 9:16pm
- How do you store all your headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 6 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 23 seconds ago
- › Seiko is a great watch 1 minute ago
- › Matrix M-Stage headphone amplifier with op amp upgrade, like new 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new portable amp 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2