Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/19/14
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
How do you store all your headphones? - Page 2post #16 of 282/24/13 at 11:07pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 282/24/13 at 11:43pmThread StarterQuote:
That's a great idea! They make storage containers with multiple drawers in them that would be perfect for full sized head phones too... You could fit a lot of phones in a small area that way.post #18 of 282/25/13 at 12:18amQuote:
Just remember to be cautious with headphones that scratch/chip/etc easily - generally woodies or headphones with a gloss finish fit into this category. But some have leaf painting (gold, silver, etc) that can also flake off.post #19 of 282/25/13 at 1:03am
Laying in my bookshelf. I'm the person that couldn't be bothered about stands or whatever, I'm not even sure I'd buy a stand for a $1000 headphone either, not cuz of I'm cheap but I really don't mind simply laying down on my table (usually on top of a few piled PC Game covers) for whichever headphone is in use. Let's just say I'm not the design-oriented person that needs to have the home looking nice & clean. :P I got for example as (at least a former) PC hardware enthusiast/overclocker my mobo laying on the mobo cardboardbox without any computer case. xD
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 2/25/13 at 1:16ampost #20 of 282/25/13 at 4:50ampost #21 of 282/25/13 at 7:43am
How? With these. I ordered another one from Woo Audio early this morning. Every good pair of headphones deserves a great stand to get parked on when not in use.post #22 of 282/25/13 at 9:46ampost #23 of 283/4/13 at 6:03pm
Zip lock bags from the dollar store. The large glad extra thick freezer jobs are 5 for a buck and well worth it. If you have ever lived anywhere where there are ants you get to appreciate this idea really quick.(insects and electrostats are NOT a good combo). They sit on the top shelf in a closet as it never sees the light of day and is fairly cool and dry.
post #24 of 283/4/13 at 7:45pmpost #25 of 283/4/13 at 8:47pmQuote:
woah, do you mind me asking what kind of wire you have for your HD600s there? It looks spectacular!post #26 of 283/4/13 at 8:53pmpost #27 of 283/4/13 at 8:55pmThread StarterQuote:
Yeah. That IS nice. Like the sleeve color. Very cool. I want that kind of 1/4" connector on my next cable. That's a top line Neutrik. I like those.post #28 of 283/4/13 at 9:13pm
The headphones I use more often are on a combination of a woo audio double headphone stand, a cosmos headphone stand, and an AKG headphone stand.
I have a few headphones in the boxes they came in. Most of the others are in those plastic see through containers you buy from Staples for storage.
They are all in either this, a real nifty headphone bag that fits most headphones, or in this one, an even better bag that is also good for traveling. The later bag is still available if you email the merchant, I must have at least 10 of those bags.
These also work but not as cheap as the first option and not as good as the second.
I live in an older dusty house with two cats and a dog. Even the headphones hanging on my headphone stands have the bags mentioned above covering them, that is the only way to keep dust off of them.
Edited by Carlsan - 3/4/13 at 9:16pm
- How do you store all your headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 6 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 56 seconds ago
- › Continental Dual Mono (Black) 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic AK T8iE Universal Fit In-Ear Monitor 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 6 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2