Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/19/14
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
How do you store all your headphones? - Page 2post #16 of 282/24/13 at 11:07pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 282/24/13 at 11:43pmThread StarterQuote:
That's a great idea! They make storage containers with multiple drawers in them that would be perfect for full sized head phones too... You could fit a lot of phones in a small area that way.post #18 of 282/25/13 at 12:18amQuote:
Just remember to be cautious with headphones that scratch/chip/etc easily - generally woodies or headphones with a gloss finish fit into this category. But some have leaf painting (gold, silver, etc) that can also flake off.post #19 of 282/25/13 at 1:03am
Laying in my bookshelf. I'm the person that couldn't be bothered about stands or whatever, I'm not even sure I'd buy a stand for a $1000 headphone either, not cuz of I'm cheap but I really don't mind simply laying down on my table (usually on top of a few piled PC Game covers) for whichever headphone is in use. Let's just say I'm not the design-oriented person that needs to have the home looking nice & clean. :P I got for example as (at least a former) PC hardware enthusiast/overclocker my mobo laying on the mobo cardboardbox without any computer case. xD
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 2/25/13 at 1:16ampost #20 of 282/25/13 at 4:50ampost #21 of 282/25/13 at 7:43am
How? With these. I ordered another one from Woo Audio early this morning. Every good pair of headphones deserves a great stand to get parked on when not in use.post #22 of 282/25/13 at 9:46ampost #23 of 283/4/13 at 6:03pm
Zip lock bags from the dollar store. The large glad extra thick freezer jobs are 5 for a buck and well worth it. If you have ever lived anywhere where there are ants you get to appreciate this idea really quick.(insects and electrostats are NOT a good combo). They sit on the top shelf in a closet as it never sees the light of day and is fairly cool and dry.
post #24 of 283/4/13 at 7:45pmpost #25 of 283/4/13 at 8:47pmQuote:
woah, do you mind me asking what kind of wire you have for your HD600s there? It looks spectacular!post #26 of 283/4/13 at 8:53pmpost #27 of 283/4/13 at 8:55pmThread StarterQuote:
Yeah. That IS nice. Like the sleeve color. Very cool. I want that kind of 1/4" connector on my next cable. That's a top line Neutrik. I like those.post #28 of 283/4/13 at 9:13pm
The headphones I use more often are on a combination of a woo audio double headphone stand, a cosmos headphone stand, and an AKG headphone stand.
I have a few headphones in the boxes they came in. Most of the others are in those plastic see through containers you buy from Staples for storage.
They are all in either this, a real nifty headphone bag that fits most headphones, or in this one, an even better bag that is also good for traveling. The later bag is still available if you email the merchant, I must have at least 10 of those bags.
These also work but not as cheap as the first option and not as good as the second.
I live in an older dusty house with two cats and a dog. Even the headphones hanging on my headphone stands have the bags mentioned above covering them, that is the only way to keep dust off of them.
Edited by Carlsan - 3/4/13 at 9:16pm
- How do you store all your headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Looking to buy a new pair or earbuds. What brand/model should I get? 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › KingSound KS-H3? 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › around-the-ear headphones: tell me your opinion and help me in... 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 5 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 6 minutes ago
- › Comparing DACs objectively 7 minutes ago
- › Wide Soundstage Open-back Headphones Under $500? 10 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 10 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)