Just wondering. Some of you guys have ten or fifteen pairs of Headphones. Where do you keep them all when they aren't on your head? Pics are welcome of course.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/19/14
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Forgive me in advance for this review won't be focused too much on the sound. From the little while that I was able to listen to these headphones, they sounded amazing. They had a neutral tone...
First of all I would like to thank Hifinage (http://www.hifinage.com/) for arranging a review tour and sending this to me. They are really stepping up their game and slowly increasing the product...
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
How do you store all your headphones?post #1 of 282/24/13 at 7:03pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 282/24/13 at 7:53pmpost #3 of 282/24/13 at 8:09pmpost #4 of 282/24/13 at 8:13pmThread StarterQuote:
I'm talking about the guys that have a million sets of phones. Sure they can be put on stands, but where do you put 20 headphone stands? I don't know about you, but my wife has hogged all the available shelf space around here. Are most of you guys with the multiple sets single???post #5 of 282/24/13 at 8:15pmpost #6 of 282/24/13 at 8:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by bareyb
I'm talking about the guys that have a million sets of phones. Sure they can be put on stands, but where do you put 20 headphone stands? I don't know about you, but my wife has hogged all the available shelf space around here. Are most of you guys with the multiple sets single???
Check out the OP's entertainment center.post #7 of 282/24/13 at 8:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by KetchupNinja
Check out the OP's entertainment center.
Pretty much this, Ive seen dozens of pictures with people that just have desks covered in headphones on stands/hooks.
Also the people you see with 15 or 20 headphones would never put them in a box, most of them cost anywhere from $300-$5250 (Lol Stax).post #8 of 282/24/13 at 8:51pmpost #9 of 282/24/13 at 8:58pmpost #10 of 282/24/13 at 9:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by pioferro
I call my rack the headphone tree - just bike hooks on an Ikea shelf.
I thought this was beautiful until I saw TWO Beats.Quote:
Alot of people dont keep the box, but then again alot of people do. Personally I would rather display them all so I can put the hobby out there all over the apartment. That and so I can get easy access to them, as well as give people who may come to visit an open choice if they want to listen.post #11 of 282/24/13 at 9:38pm
Some are in the bags they came in, some are in soft cases they came in, the rest are hanging on hooks, headphone stands etc. I use them enough that dust isn't a problem and my studio door is usually shut so anything in there is dust free. One of the nice things about a boom microphone is it makes an excellent place to hang your cans after a session. :)
Eventually I will shop out some velour drawstrap bags and order a dozen or so. I have some smaller ones for my IED collection. They were inexpensive and work well.
post #12 of 282/24/13 at 10:05pmpost #13 of 282/24/13 at 10:44pmpost #14 of 282/24/13 at 10:45pm
I have two Woo Audio headphone stands on my desk for the cans I use most often, and then have Sennheiser Heaphone Holders for the rest. I place the Senn HH's on my bookshelf in rows. I'm not too concerned about dust, and I like to display all my cans and have them easily accessible. I like stands like these because they are free-floating, so the earpads aren't squished against anything, which likely helps with pad-life longevity.post #15 of 282/24/13 at 10:57pmI have four banana hooks on a shelf over my desk, and then I made some "covers" for those headphones. The rest are in their assorted cases or pouches in a drawer under my TV. It's not actually sorted by "most used" (unfortunately) - the four on hooks didn't come with any sort of case/pouch and don't fold, everything else had a case or pouch and folds.
- How do you store all your headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Classical Contemporary Music Appreciation Thread 23 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3