Just wondering. Some of you guys have ten or fifteen pairs of Headphones. Where do you keep them all when they aren't on your head? Pics are welcome of course.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/19/14
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the Huaham E701 Silence Dreamer in-ear monitor was on sale for $26.99 USD on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Review Introduction Many thanks to samma3a.com for providing me with a ASG2.5 for a week to review. Aurisonics is a Nashville, Tennessee, US based company that produces...
For music on the go. This are my favourites for the moment. I rate it even higher than the Sennheiser Momentum because the cans are much more comfortable. In terms of Bass qualities,I prefer...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
How do you store all your headphones?post #1 of 282/24/13 at 7:03pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 282/24/13 at 7:53pmpost #3 of 282/24/13 at 8:09pmpost #4 of 282/24/13 at 8:13pmThread StarterQuote:
I'm talking about the guys that have a million sets of phones. Sure they can be put on stands, but where do you put 20 headphone stands? I don't know about you, but my wife has hogged all the available shelf space around here. Are most of you guys with the multiple sets single???post #5 of 282/24/13 at 8:15pmpost #6 of 282/24/13 at 8:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by bareyb
I'm talking about the guys that have a million sets of phones. Sure they can be put on stands, but where do you put 20 headphone stands? I don't know about you, but my wife has hogged all the available shelf space around here. Are most of you guys with the multiple sets single???
Check out the OP's entertainment center.post #7 of 282/24/13 at 8:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by KetchupNinja
Check out the OP's entertainment center.
Pretty much this, Ive seen dozens of pictures with people that just have desks covered in headphones on stands/hooks.
Also the people you see with 15 or 20 headphones would never put them in a box, most of them cost anywhere from $300-$5250 (Lol Stax).post #8 of 282/24/13 at 8:51pmpost #9 of 282/24/13 at 8:58pmpost #10 of 282/24/13 at 9:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by pioferro
I call my rack the headphone tree - just bike hooks on an Ikea shelf.
I thought this was beautiful until I saw TWO Beats.Quote:
Alot of people dont keep the box, but then again alot of people do. Personally I would rather display them all so I can put the hobby out there all over the apartment. That and so I can get easy access to them, as well as give people who may come to visit an open choice if they want to listen.post #11 of 282/24/13 at 9:38pm
Some are in the bags they came in, some are in soft cases they came in, the rest are hanging on hooks, headphone stands etc. I use them enough that dust isn't a problem and my studio door is usually shut so anything in there is dust free. One of the nice things about a boom microphone is it makes an excellent place to hang your cans after a session. :)
Eventually I will shop out some velour drawstrap bags and order a dozen or so. I have some smaller ones for my IED collection. They were inexpensive and work well.
post #12 of 282/24/13 at 10:05pmpost #13 of 282/24/13 at 10:44pmpost #14 of 282/24/13 at 10:45pm
I have two Woo Audio headphone stands on my desk for the cans I use most often, and then have Sennheiser Heaphone Holders for the rest. I place the Senn HH's on my bookshelf in rows. I'm not too concerned about dust, and I like to display all my cans and have them easily accessible. I like stands like these because they are free-floating, so the earpads aren't squished against anything, which likely helps with pad-life longevity.post #15 of 282/24/13 at 10:57pmI have four banana hooks on a shelf over my desk, and then I made some "covers" for those headphones. The rest are in their assorted cases or pouches in a drawer under my TV. It's not actually sorted by "most used" (unfortunately) - the four on hooks didn't come with any sort of case/pouch and don't fold, everything else had a case or pouch and folds.
- How do you store all your headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed Version Impressions Thread 12 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 40 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best Soundstage in an UNIVERSAL IEM?... 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by mark2410
- › Huaham Ultimate Edition E701 Noodle Style Ergonomics Noise... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Koolpep
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Chiek
- › Graham Slee Lautus USB Cable by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by Chiek
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2