Just wondering. Some of you guys have ten or fifteen pairs of Headphones. Where do you keep them all when they aren't on your head? Pics are welcome of course.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/19/14
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
How do you store all your headphones?post #1 of 282/24/13 at 7:03pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 282/24/13 at 7:53pmpost #3 of 282/24/13 at 8:09pmpost #4 of 282/24/13 at 8:13pmThread StarterQuote:
I'm talking about the guys that have a million sets of phones. Sure they can be put on stands, but where do you put 20 headphone stands? I don't know about you, but my wife has hogged all the available shelf space around here. Are most of you guys with the multiple sets single???post #5 of 282/24/13 at 8:15pmpost #6 of 282/24/13 at 8:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by bareyb
I'm talking about the guys that have a million sets of phones. Sure they can be put on stands, but where do you put 20 headphone stands? I don't know about you, but my wife has hogged all the available shelf space around here. Are most of you guys with the multiple sets single???
Check out the OP's entertainment center.post #7 of 282/24/13 at 8:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by KetchupNinja
Check out the OP's entertainment center.
Pretty much this, Ive seen dozens of pictures with people that just have desks covered in headphones on stands/hooks.
Also the people you see with 15 or 20 headphones would never put them in a box, most of them cost anywhere from $300-$5250 (Lol Stax).post #8 of 282/24/13 at 8:51pmpost #9 of 282/24/13 at 8:58pmpost #10 of 282/24/13 at 9:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by pioferro
I call my rack the headphone tree - just bike hooks on an Ikea shelf.
I thought this was beautiful until I saw TWO Beats.Quote:
Alot of people dont keep the box, but then again alot of people do. Personally I would rather display them all so I can put the hobby out there all over the apartment. That and so I can get easy access to them, as well as give people who may come to visit an open choice if they want to listen.post #11 of 282/24/13 at 9:38pm
Some are in the bags they came in, some are in soft cases they came in, the rest are hanging on hooks, headphone stands etc. I use them enough that dust isn't a problem and my studio door is usually shut so anything in there is dust free. One of the nice things about a boom microphone is it makes an excellent place to hang your cans after a session. :)
Eventually I will shop out some velour drawstrap bags and order a dozen or so. I have some smaller ones for my IED collection. They were inexpensive and work well.
post #12 of 282/24/13 at 10:05pmpost #13 of 282/24/13 at 10:44pm
Those medical 6x6 plastic boxes sectioned out for prescription medicine (IEMs). Once I got them all filled up as well .post #14 of 282/24/13 at 10:45pm
I have two Woo Audio headphone stands on my desk for the cans I use most often, and then have Sennheiser Heaphone Holders for the rest. I place the Senn HH's on my bookshelf in rows. I'm not too concerned about dust, and I like to display all my cans and have them easily accessible. I like stands like these because they are free-floating, so the earpads aren't squished against anything, which likely helps with pad-life longevity.post #15 of 282/24/13 at 10:57pmI have four banana hooks on a shelf over my desk, and then I made some "covers" for those headphones. The rest are in their assorted cases or pouches in a drawer under my TV. It's not actually sorted by "most used" (unfortunately) - the four on hooks didn't come with any sort of case/pouch and don't fold, everything else had a case or pouch and folds.
- How do you store all your headphones?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "Millett Hybrid" redux: NuHybrid headphone amp, using the Korg Nutube 1 minute ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FW01 - The New Top End Wood Driver IEM (2017) 2 minutes ago
- › Compendium of " Live At " Recordings 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo Sonica DAC (an affordable ES9038PRO Sabre DAC) 6 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear