- 573 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Wanted: MDR-1R, UE6000, Momentum, Fidelio L1.... lots of items to trade inside Last post on 5/1/13 at 12:06pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Philips fidelio l1, Vmoda m100s or Sony mdr 1r? Last post on 1/24/13 at 8:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing a pair of over-ear & closed-back headphone under $300, mostly for... Last post on 11/18/12 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Amp with DAC + Sony MDR-1R+diyMod Last post on 5/19/13 at 5:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
Absolutely beautiful little player. It's just a gorgeous chunk of tech that feels good to hold. For me personally tech has to have form as well as function and the AK120 doesn't disappoint on...
I agree w most reviews that these does not warrant the $499 MSRP. (Then rather opt for D5k, D7k). BUT - at the +-$230 range I got them at (Amazon warehouse) - these are VERY good value for...
Disclaimer- This review has been written based on past 2 year’s observations. I am not a part of the audio industry or trade and I represent no one but myself, and this review is written...
Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I...
Lightly Amped Open Cans! MDR MA900 vs DT-880 Pro 250ohm vs HD598/HD600 vs DT990 250Ohm vs ATH... - Page 2
Poll Results: Lightly Amped Open Cans! MDR MA900 vs DT-880 Pro 250ohm vs HD598/HD600 vs DT990 250Ohm vs ATH AD900X
34% (8)Sony MDR MA900
34% (8)Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro 250 OHM
13% (3)Sennheiser HD598
0% (0)Sennheiser HD600
8% (2)Beyerdynamic DT990 250OHM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not trying to sound mean, but...
The bumping is a little shameless now and I think the thread is officially dead. Time to let it die.
You don't like the treble on the MA900's? Are you driving them directly from a computer or how is your setup?
I voted for the MA900's, it's possible to buy them way cheaper than some of the other alternatives and MA900 is so easy to drive despite their large driver. Downside is their look and feel, they feel and look cheaper than they are. But regarding sound quality for the money they are a steal.
Edited by vackraord - 5/6/13 at 3:49am
The MA-900 are great. Right now I own AKG K551, Sennheiser HD700, Marley Destiny TTR and the MDR-MA900. The MDR-MA900 is way better than my K551 and the HD700 are not that much better in my opinion, they are better but not by as much as I thought before doing some A/B testing.
Edited by vackraord - 5/7/13 at 7:10am
- Lightly Amped Open Cans! MDR MA900 vs DT-880 Pro 250ohm vs HD598/HD600 vs DT990 250Ohm vs ATH AD900X
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Underpowered amp sound quality 1 second ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 46 seconds ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 50 seconds ago
- › Are there any headphones that feel like subwoofers? 1 minute ago
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!)... 3 minutes ago
- › Is burn in real or placebo? 3 minutes ago
- › Equaliser (EQ) knowledge 3 minutes ago
- › WTB: USAF 596 (and adapter) 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 Hybrid IEM (Stealth) - FitEar 334 and... 4 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe