- 147 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: Orange County, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productCowon J3 Portable Media Player 32GB - Whitetagged by BruinAnteater, 4/3/13
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by BruinAnteater, 4/3/13
- productOPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Playertagged by BruinAnteater, 4/3/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/5/13
- productSennheiser PX 360 BTtagged by System, 3/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need advice for gear upgrade Last post on 5/31/14 at 8:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hd650 with Fiio e7? Last post on 3/6/14 at 6:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apogee One + Shure SRH 1840 Last post on 9/10/13 at 8:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Looking for new cans, leaning towards HD650's. Would a fiio e7/e9 combo adequately power them? Last post on 12/7/12 at 12:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Welcoming myself to this awesome community :) Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:48am in Headphones (full-size)
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Sennheiser Momentum Review: Sennheiser Momentum vs HD650 vs PX360 (Updated! 4/4/13) - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks Ian. The Momentum is a great headphone, whose price, looks and SQ make it a little tough to properly place. Its a complex, misundeerstood headphone!
One the one hand, they are not much cheaper than HD650s which I do consider as a whole to be on a different level than the Momentums, but to properly run the HD650s requires a certain investment on other equipment, plus they really cant be (reasonably) used out side of your home or isolated office. As portable cans they do make a much better argument, especially when you consider how easy they are to drive and the sound quality you get, even with "lesser" equipment.
- Sennheiser Momentum Review: Sennheiser Momentum vs HD650 vs PX360 (Updated! 4/4/13)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Denon AH-D7100 16 seconds ago
- › Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB! 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › How does pre-amp work? 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 6 minutes ago
- › RE-400 vs FAD Heaven 2 7 minutes ago
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)