- 147 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: Orange County, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productCowon J3 Portable Media Player 32GB - Whitetagged by BruinAnteater, 4/3/13
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by BruinAnteater, 4/3/13
- productOPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Playertagged by BruinAnteater, 4/3/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 3/5/13
- productSennheiser PX 360 BTtagged by System, 3/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need advice for gear upgrade Last post on 5/31/14 at 8:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hd650 with Fiio e7? Last post on 3/6/14 at 6:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apogee One + Shure SRH 1840 Last post on 9/10/13 at 8:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Looking for new cans, leaning towards HD650's. Would a fiio e7/e9 combo adequately power them? Last post on 12/7/12 at 12:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Welcoming myself to this awesome community :) Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:48am in Headphones (full-size)
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Sennheiser Momentum Review: Sennheiser Momentum vs HD650 vs PX360 (Updated! 4/4/13) - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks Ian. The Momentum is a great headphone, whose price, looks and SQ make it a little tough to properly place. Its a complex, misundeerstood headphone!
One the one hand, they are not much cheaper than HD650s which I do consider as a whole to be on a different level than the Momentums, but to properly run the HD650s requires a certain investment on other equipment, plus they really cant be (reasonably) used out side of your home or isolated office. As portable cans they do make a much better argument, especially when you consider how easy they are to drive and the sound quality you get, even with "lesser" equipment.
- Sennheiser Momentum Review: Sennheiser Momentum vs HD650 vs PX360 (Updated! 4/4/13)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 8 seconds ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 2 minutes ago
- › Superlux Express Train 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread 2 minutes ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Does plex stream lossless? 6 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › Newbie question, Connecting Schiit Modi to Yamaha Receiver 7 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)