Originally Posted by FullCircle
Us folks at Heir are a little perplexed as:
1) I just got off Skype with Frank (Europe rep) and he says he has never given out a demo set of 5.0
2) Our USA rep would not send a demo set to Europe
3) Our Japan rep would not send a demo set to Europe
4) China would not send our a demo set without my approval and I can't recall andy discussion regarding a demo 5.0 set being sent to Europe.
5) Historically speaking demo sets are not give on to prospective customers as the shipping fees are cost prohibitive.
So considering all of the above, can you please provide the serrial numbers so we can try to figure out how it is there are a pair of 5.0, floating around Europe.
I don't know if I understand what you insinuate...I don't have them anymor and I just saw your post.
I send back my 5.0 with my sister 3A for a fit problem, please don't force me to send my mails with Sunny to prove that.
I did not deal with Franck but with Sunny....
My aim is not to give criticism but just to give an opinion... so please, I like Heir, already bought 4a, 4 ai and even said to my sister to buy a 3A custom so I don't think to deserve that. always gave good feedback about your products... no sense at all!
I HAD 5.0 for almost 1,5 month...it was not a demo set but Sunny let me try them and I had the option to buy them or not... If you made a mistake by sending it to me, it's not my fault...nobody said to me not to say that.
Why would I lie? I don't work for anybody and I am "nobody", have you seen the number of posts?
This kind of post, I just would have preffered you to sent it on PM... my public answer is just because of your public insinuation, very sorry about that.Edited by sly_in_the_sky - 5/26/13 at 5:00am