Hi I am looking at buying a pair of Beyerdynamic T1 600ohms and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts re whether my amps will drive them adequately. I have a Leckerton UHA6S MK2, and also an Alo Pan Am. Also, is it worth having them re-wired by Alo?
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone to get? HD800 or T1? Last post on 11/19/13 at 12:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 and Beyerdinamic T1 impressions/comparision Last post on 11/20/13 at 1:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- For Sale - Beyerdynamic Tesla T1, Good Condition Last post on 11/12/13 at 10:20pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Beyerdynamic T1 (in UK) Last post on 12/2/13 at 1:52pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Setup with Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 11/11/13 at 1:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/28/12
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
I have owned the ECP Audio L-2 for about 2 months now. I also own an Eddie Current Super 7 with NOS tubes, including Tung Sol BGRP driver tube. I have previously owned the Woo WA22, the Luxman...
Amp(s) to drive Beyerdynamic T1s?post #1 of 62/21/13 at 5:38pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 62/21/13 at 6:38pmQuote:
Depends on your budget. On a budget, I'd recommend the Schiit Valhalla...if you want to spend some more $$ ($1100 ish), then the Woo Audio WA2.post #3 of 62/22/13 at 4:05ampost #4 of 62/22/13 at 6:34pmpost #5 of 62/22/13 at 9:44pmThread Starter
Thanks. The thing is that I already own the Pan Am and also the Lecketron and am not really looking for another amp, just another set of headphones - to add to my Marty Customs. Will the 2 amps that I currently have drive T1s properly?
- Amp(s) to drive Beyerdynamic T1s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Comparisons: B&W P7, PSB M4U2, Momentum, MDR-1R, QC15, DT1350,... 1 minute ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › Just purchased Schiit Lyr and Bifrost! 2 minutes ago
- › Best music while stoned? 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 3 minutes ago
- › December 2013 Mid-Level DAC Comparison 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › Shure SE535-V Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with... by Wilderbeast
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by joe