Hi I am looking at buying a pair of Beyerdynamic T1 600ohms and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts re whether my amps will drive them adequately. I have a Leckerton UHA6S MK2, and also an Alo Pan Am. Also, is it worth having them re-wired by Alo?
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 3/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- [Poor Man Reviews] Beyerdynamic T70P (Portable) Last post on 12/8/14 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- COMPARISON / REVIEW: A tale of two flagships (part deux) – Beyerdynamic T1 vs AKG K812 Last post on Yesterday at 11:08 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- beyerdynamic T1 90th Anniversary Limited Edition: Impressions and Discussions Last post on 12/16/14 at 1:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestion for WA2 Last post on 11/3/14 at 11:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need advice buying some audio equipment. Options are Hd 700 vs Beyerdynamic T1 vs Beyerdynamic t90 Last post on 12/19/14 at 3:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Amp(s) to drive Beyerdynamic T1s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Depends on your budget. On a budget, I'd recommend the Schiit Valhalla...if you want to spend some more $$ ($1100 ish), then the Woo Audio WA2.
Thanks. The thing is that I already own the Pan Am and also the Lecketron and am not really looking for another amp, just another set of headphones - to add to my Marty Customs. Will the 2 amps that I currently have drive T1s properly?
- Amp(s) to drive Beyerdynamic T1s?
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 38 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Vsonic GR06 Review 1 minute ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › What headphones in this site should i consider? 6 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 6 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)