Hi I am looking at buying a pair of Beyerdynamic T1 600ohms and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts re whether my amps will drive them adequately. I have a Leckerton UHA6S MK2, and also an Alo Pan Am. Also, is it worth having them re-wired by Alo?
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 3/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- I need recommendations for headphone amps/dacs Last post on 5/22/15 at 12:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- List of Good High-end Headphone Stores in Switzerland Last post on 3/24/15 at 6:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just got some Beyerdynamic T1s, question. Last post on 2/15/15 at 3:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD800 vs Beyerdynamic T1 vs Grado GS1000 Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:03am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Amp(s) to drive Beyerdynamic T1s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Depends on your budget. On a budget, I'd recommend the Schiit Valhalla...if you want to spend some more $$ ($1100 ish), then the Woo Audio WA2.
Thanks. The thing is that I already own the Pan Am and also the Lecketron and am not really looking for another amp, just another set of headphones - to add to my Marty Customs. Will the 2 amps that I currently have drive T1s properly?
- Amp(s) to drive Beyerdynamic T1s?
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › iFi nano iCAN. "Name that Attenuator" competition. Winner no. 1... 6 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 10 minutes ago
- › Q-Audio (Steve Eddy) 11 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › New Releases 2015 - No Records Released Before 2015 15 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)