I'll do some unboxing pictures just for fun when they arrive too!
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 1/16/15
Related Forum Threads
- I need recommendations for headphone amps/dacs Last post on 5/22/15 at 12:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $1000 budget, should I go open or closed? Last post on 1/21/15 at 2:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Another new Planar magnetic can at CES Last post on 1/8/15 at 7:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dampening Modifications to Fostex TH600 Headphones Last post on 7/5/15 at 8:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/28/15
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
Audeze far and away shows their true colors. - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thank you so much for this post Mattimus. We are glad we could help ease your worries and stand behind your decision to invest in our products.
We are always listening to the community on head-fi and other sites and while we may not interact as much as we would like, we are listening. The positive feedback we receive here or in our support system uplifts our entire team. We even print out comments like Mattimus's and put them on our shop walls to remind us people are supporting our mission. The negative feedback used to really upset us... now we see it as a gift to help us improve either our support or our products.
Needless to say we are here with you and hope to advance the listening experience for many years to come.
Thank you for believing in us.
- Audeze far and away shows their true colors.
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 14 seconds ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 21 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 44 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › BRAINWAVZ AUDIO BLU-100 Bluetooth 4.0 EARPHONES IEMS 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 4 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2