I'll do some unboxing pictures just for fun when they arrive too!
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 1/16/15
Related Forum Threads
- $1000 budget, should I go open or closed? Last post on 1/21/15 at 2:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Another new Planar magnetic can at CES Last post on 1/8/15 at 7:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dampening Modifications to Fostex TH600 Headphones Last post on 12/30/14 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone upgrade Last post on 12/6/14 at 10:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Audeze far and away shows their true colors. - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thank you so much for this post Mattimus. We are glad we could help ease your worries and stand behind your decision to invest in our products.
We are always listening to the community on head-fi and other sites and while we may not interact as much as we would like, we are listening. The positive feedback we receive here or in our support system uplifts our entire team. We even print out comments like Mattimus's and put them on our shop walls to remind us people are supporting our mission. The negative feedback used to really upset us... now we see it as a gift to help us improve either our support or our products.
Needless to say we are here with you and hope to advance the listening experience for many years to come.
Thank you for believing in us.
- Audeze far and away shows their true colors.
- › (117dB SNR DAC 2+7.1 and 600 ohm AMP) Asrock's new audiophile... 1 minute ago
- › GR07 - Tips Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 10 minutes ago
- › JBL LSR-305 Active Studio Monitors: Includes built-in amplification 11 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2